Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,122 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:58 AM

2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality (80371 Views)

Amotekun Arrests 2 Gay Men Caught Having Sex In Ondo (photo) / Motorcycle Thief Caught In Eleme, Rivers, Tied, Beaten Black And Blue (Graphics) / Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Tjjones: 8:37pm On Jul 06, 2021
It's weird. They deserve d punishment

1 Like

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by grandlexuz(m): 8:47pm On Jul 06, 2021
TUANKU:

In 2015 US courts granted US military personnel the right to beastiality but you ignorant lot don't read yet you call me ignoramus.
You're empty.

The US army does not speak for the West. Bestiality is illegal in 47 US states. Whilst several African countries have no legislation on bestiality it is illegal in a bunch with culprits fetching prison time and fines. It is legalised in three African countries.

With the exception of Finland, Romania, Hungary and Malta bestiality is illegal from the UK to Canada. So tell me what makes bestiality a thing of the West.

1 Like

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by dederocs(m): 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2021
Teach them a lesson, they need discipline.
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2021
Or11:

Will you shut up, every human has a right to love who they want. Talking about western culture, is Christianity and Islam the African culture?
Abi ooooo�
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by dederocs(m): 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2021
Or11:

Will you shut up, every human has a right to love who they want. Talking about western culture, is Christianity and Islam the African culture?
Oga gay, you are an idiot, gay is a taboo, you will be dealt with here.

1 Like

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by dederocs(m): 8:51pm On Jul 06, 2021
Fvckyouall:

keep wailing bitch
You are a disease...better leave Naija, go practice your cursed lifestyle elsewhere. Scum

1 Like

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Uteghe(m): 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2021
davien:
Lol. You're too emotional. People like you can't think rationally. Between homosexuality and eating faeces which is more detrimental to your health?
People are gay and there will always be gay people, they were here before you were born and will be here after so why the persecution on their lifestyle?
No issue. When they are caught,they'll do 14 years.

1 Like

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by wildikeman(m): 9:30pm On Jul 06, 2021
TUANKU:

I pity the person you are married to and i pity the poor kids who have a f.aggot as parent.
I won't be surprised you sexually molest your own kids.

That's going too far man
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Fvckyouall: 9:41pm On Jul 06, 2021
dederocs:

You are a disease...better leave Naija, go practice your cursed lifestyle elsewhere. Scum

keep crying bitch
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by omojesu202(m): 10:02pm On Jul 06, 2021
Ebubeslym:
My goodness......
The moment the gay spirit left his body

Lwkmd...
And you want to make heaven.
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by omojesu202(m): 10:05pm On Jul 06, 2021
donbachi:
His face on the last pic..the guy go done hear the youth leader telling 7 youths to come out with canes..seeing dem approaching,him eyeballs wan run leave am.

Una dey craze... Please don't kill me with laff
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by grandstar(m): 10:07pm On Jul 06, 2021
TUANKU:
Woke people will come here an shout human rights abuse. If his father was a f.aggot will he exist?
Western culture is not our culture, forget political correctness if you child stray make sure you correct them asap.

There's a lot more wannabe f.aggots here on NL than i imagined. You lot can cry and call me names still changes nothing, most of you have no mind of your own so you follow the bandwagon.
Homosexuality is a crime in Nigeria,if you have the means/funds you can go to where it is legal and have your fill.

It must be pain in the ass being gay lol.

Homosexuality isn't Western culture. It's a myth. The gays had to fight to get the rights they have today.

In the early 1990s, an average of 12,000 American soldiers were dismissed yearly from the military for being gay. Then gays were not allowed into the army and dismissal awaited the officer once discovered

The fastest way to destroy your career as an actor in America before was to come out that you were gay. That's what destroyed Ellen Degeneres acting career. Many years later, she started the show that made her popular. Her generosity to people on the show was to win people's heart so that they could see beyond her being gay and accept her. This eventually worked.

When AIDS virus started, gay men suffered greatly from it. The gay community was angry that AIDS wasn't taken seriously because it was them dying. Americans were indifferent because it was largely gays dying.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by TUANKU(m): 10:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
OLRAYS:
I see, na wetin make u dey where u dey... continue
Where you come dey? Ewu!
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by dederocs(m): 10:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
Fvckyouall:

keep crying bitch
You are the bitch, dumb gay. Scum.
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Fvckyouall: 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2021
dederocs:
You are the bitch, dumb gay. Scum.
keep crying bitch
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by mctons: 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2021
Or11:

Shut up! This is not our way. What arrant nonsense. Wish they were castrated immediately they were caught in the nefarious act. Hope you are not because when I catch u, you won’t use your Instruments again. Fool

2 Likes

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Techguy96(m): 11:05pm On Jul 06, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

The same people that codemn baba ijesha, what's the different between baba ijesha case and what you just typed? But u codemn baba ijesha
From my understanding baba ijesha has sex with a minor which is considered rape.
Did this person has sex with a minor boy?

If yes then he should be punished because that's rape.
But if it's two adult male and there's consent between both of them, then it's non of our business what they do with their ass.

1 Like

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Cruziero75: 11:07pm On Jul 06, 2021
Oga, laws are meant by humans to guide our ethics. That's why GLBT community is fighting their course through legal means and protests in various parts of the world.

If it is not part of the law, no moral correctness here mehn.

Or11:

Why does he have to follow their tradition? They are no different from Boko Haram who want to force their culture on others.
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by GrandFinale2021(m): 11:29pm On Jul 06, 2021
dederocs:

Oga gay, you are an idiot, gay is a taboo, you will be dealt with here.
mctons:

Shut up! This is not our way. What arrant nonsense. Wish they were castrated immediately they were caught in the nefarious act. Hope you are not because when I catch u, you won’t use your Instruments again. Fool
hehehehe grin
nairalanders really hate gays cheesy
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by redsun(m): 11:47pm On Jul 06, 2021
AheadMarket:
Useless Black race. Why did they allow themselves to be tied to a tree?

I am gay eh, person carry his stinking hand come touch me eh, i will kill.

Gayism is not problem. The government is!

How many of your useless representatives and Executives have you flogged?

iidiots!

They could have easily rig them up with used tires and set the alight, alive. That is how dangerous it's to be gay in that world where people are literally zombie flesh-eater. A world without an atom reasoning and intelligence that promotes understanding, learning, cohesiveness, peace, harmony and progress
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by davidkingsley59(m): 12:01am On Jul 07, 2021
Jeez...What was he looking at? The devil, I guess.
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by kaliode2: 12:23am On Jul 07, 2021
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Samidoh: 12:23am On Jul 07, 2021
But on what grounds do you morally justify this (you supporting homosexuality) yours or the law ?
Or11:

You are a bastard for this post. I'm not like you who involves in incest. I'm grateful my life is better than yours, my wife is hotter and richer than yours, my kids go to better schools and have a brighter future than yours. We all don't need a visa travel around the world but you will never leave the shores of naija grin. Happy misery to you. You can reply to the wall now, I'm out.
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by NightFood: 12:26am On Jul 07, 2021
NwaEzefuNaMba:

Seun should please introduce the "hahaha button" cheesy cheesy cheesy
This is hilarious
so hilarious grin grin grin
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by batb: 3:58am On Jul 07, 2021
Ebubeslym:
My goodness......
You this boy hen, you get problems o! You wan kill me with laughter hen! Kontunue!
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Emeka71(m): 4:29am On Jul 07, 2021
Ebubeslym:
My goodness......
Meme material.
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Bigpat: 4:43am On Jul 07, 2021
Or11:

Chei dis one na gay, e de vex
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Bigpat: 4:54am On Jul 07, 2021
Or11:

You are a bastard for this post. I'm not like you who involves in incest. I'm grateful my life is better than yours, my wife is hotter and richer than yours, my kids go to better schools and have a brighter future than yours. We all don't need a visa travel around the world but you will never leave the shores of naija grin. Happy misery to you. You can reply to the wall now, I'm out.
No go out, so Nigeria favors you, why agitation for Biafra. Confession time. People are crying that Nigerian economy is bad, but you are enjoying and you still complain, you be witch?
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Bigpat: 4:56am On Jul 07, 2021
Fvckyouall:
Nigerians would always be retarded. if he is gay did he kill anyone?. I don't know why some sets of idiots keep deciding how everyone would live their lives.

When bokoharam/ISWAP start killing you guys cause you are not Muslims you would be crying like pigs.
Gay people everywhere
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Bigpat: 4:59am On Jul 07, 2021
Crenzywilliams:
This is really silly, they are both consenting adults and have the right to do themselves as long as it's in the privacy of their home. I don't see how they hurt anyone with Thier own private stupidity. E no suppose concern others. They should carry those canes and go to their government house and state House of assembly and do the needful to those fucking up their systems and making them have the time to go look for homo guys doing their own private thing.
aaàaaaaàa,ooooooh, this place they smell gay people, na so una full Nigeria?
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by seyea(m): 6:21am On Jul 07, 2021
E choke Lmao cheesy cheesy The last pic though...lol
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Davemarine: 8:04am On Jul 07, 2021
Or11:

Why does he have to follow their tradition? They are no different from Boko Haram who want to force their culture on others.

If there's no tradition, if there are no rules and regulations, if there's no law, you won't be alive today.
Sink it

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) / Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) / Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.