Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,946 members, 7,890,113 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:29 AM

What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri (3151 Views)

Crisis In Kanu's Legal Team As Bruce Fein Asks Ejiofor To Withdraw From Case / Malami Asks Court For More Time To File Processes In Kanu’s Suit / Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by Tingotoe: 9:51am On Jul 06, 2021
To be a minority in Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra would be a living helland I'm not talking about being just an ethnic minority, cos it includes even the Igbos who dare contradict anything he and his minions say. The ethnic minorities of the former Eastern region are aware of this and hence their total rejection of Kanu's Biafra

3 Likes

Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 06, 2021
dignity33:
I was never an IPOB but I'm boldly in support of Biafra but not Biafra of Nnamdi kanu.

Until you define the biafra territory properly

1 Like

Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 06, 2021
mrvitalis:
Biafra is bigger than kanu let's be realistic

Biafra would have provinces along tribal or ethnic lines that's the first thing

Each province would be politically equal and semi independent ..control their resources n security that's key

How many ethniciy do you want to forcefully park into your biafra?

2 Likes

Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by lereinter(m): 9:56am On Jul 06, 2021
It got to his head
Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by omenka(m): 10:07am On Jul 06, 2021
And then I began thinking about the ‘dot in a circle’ statement by General Buhari. I had criticised Buhari for making that comment. It is most irresponsible of him to have described the Igbo as such. It showed his malevolent mindset towards some citizens of his own country, and he should apologise.
Typical of people hired for the sole purpose of spreading misleading information and propaganda.

They make lengthy statements and jumble up truths and lies so much so an unsuspecting reader would assume everything said is the truth.

I was disappointed when Progressives on this space didnt burst this bubble of convenient lie in time when it surfaced. The president NEVER said IGBOS ARE A DOT IN A CIRCLE. The statement he made was squarely in respect of Nnamdi Kanu and his band of hopelessly radicalized band of idiotic Terrorists under the banner of IPOB/ESN. In effect it is saying IPOB is a minority even amongst Igbos, same way all Islamic terrorist groups are a minority amongst Muslims, and that is a statement of FACT.

Anyone extrapolating the statement is only doing so to suit their jaundiced idiosyncrasies. Imagine Abaribe that has never bought even a matchstick for a widow in his constituency is leveraging on that to gain popularity. The people have suddenly forgiven him of all his transgressions as he has mastered the art of pulling their emotional strings in the right direction.

Regardless of Reno's opinion about Kanu or whosoever, he remains a punk and nothing's gonna change that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by udele1: 10:12am On Jul 06, 2021
survivor10:
You hate the East, you called them dot in a circle, you vowed never to allow them occupy the president seat of the country. However, you want the East to be part of Nigeria, and in your dire want of them, you murdered millions of them.

I tell you again, you are worse than devil.

The East has no railway, no international airport, no embassy, no port, no federal presence at all, herdsmen ravaging the forests.

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is right to abuse all of you, as he pleases. He's no slave to you. Yes, kill him in detention if you want. But the questions he raised about the marginalization of the East is valid.

Let there be sea ports, international airports, railways, end to Fulani carnage, embassies, good roads etc, and see IPOB die a natural death.

Did the east suddenly discover all this under buhari? What happened under GEJ?

Did buhari not release funds for Enugu airport runway?

What about Enugu /onitsha and Enugu/ porthacourt express? Was Gej blind to it?

Onitsha river port is ready.

East was not captured in the railway plan under Gej, it was modified to include the east under buhari.

I don't supoort buhari, but if Kanu kept silent under GEJ a Biafran, why is he making noise now?

3 Likes

Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by SlayerForever: 10:24am On Jul 06, 2021
I don't know if these minorities cannot read. WE DON'T WANT YOU AND YOUR WAILING IN BIAFRA. HABA!
Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by Fredchisom(m): 10:24am On Jul 06, 2021
In all your wisdom sir,you concluded mazi nnamdi kanu with a fraction of his broadcast where he called yoruba mega commercial pastors thieves,I ask you,are they not selfish?how will a group of pastors in Africa keep giving prophecies every year and non comes to pass,they don't even see anything wrong with Nigeria nd its government cz they know once they speak,their investments will be tampered with but Desmond tutu of South Africa did and fought from the pulpit.they are only after tithe,offering and acquiring private jets.u want him to tell a black African man he is wise when he is the most lowest of the low in the whole world.Because of blackman's foolishness,thats the reason you still see campaigns like #blacklifematters and racism against the black.you can write all you like but nnamdi kanu's pressumed foolishness is your own beginning of wisdom because you claimed you are tormenting buhari but you do not know the version you are chasing out of london, you claimed you are fighting to #freeleahsharibu who was adopted by bokoharam but u do not know it was the evil one Nigeria that made it possible to have kidnapped her at the first place.in all your wisdom,you never knew Nigeria will do better if its practising true federalism or going their separate ways via referendum. Why do you think mazi nnamdi kanu has the largest mass movement in the whole world #IPOB,you are wise but he is more wiser than you and he can't be bought.Sir you maybe intelligent but we have common sense .
Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by mrvitalis(m): 10:34am On Jul 06, 2021
Juliusmalema:

How many ethniciy do you want to forcefully park into your biafra?
None of your business sir
Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by Depressed101: 10:45am On Jul 06, 2021
Fweshest3:
Reno is just ignorant. I don't trust any Nigerian politician or the so called human right activist. Nnamdi kanu Is not a pretender, he said it the it is. He has no time to massage your stupid ego. Like he always said, if you are an idiot, i speak to u like an idiot. And for your information Reno, kanu never said all Yoruba pastors, he said some Yoruba pastors.
don't mind that man... Since the days of Nigeria Nnamdi Kanu has been the only man with Balls to challenge every enemy of Biafrans verbally, he is not a politician that accepts bribe... He rejected FGs billions to forfeit Biafra agitation , for that he deserves the respect of the people he leads... He is not perfect, but the sacrifices he has made to this struggle is enough to cover his mistakes... I might be angry with him at this moment, but I can never forget his selflessness, he is the reason why other minority tribes are coming up to see the evil machinations that is going on in the country, and asking questions... He is the reason the Yoruba's had the gut to stage a protest even after Babas warning, before now who born the yoruba man to come protest... The thing is if NK can do It why not them......

As for Reno, he should go and listen to NKs interview with dele momodu, part 1-2... Nnamdi Kanu apologized to those things he said about the Yoruba's, ( for their stand in the endsars protest, he didn't believe, a yoruba man would man up and protest injustice, rightly so) even though I don't think he was wrong in what he said, because until now the same yorubas where quiet as ever over the plight of the southern people, because they where the next in line of benefits after the north,.. But now that it's clear the north have counted them out of benefits....

For Godsake Nnamdi opened people's eye.. Before now I used to believe in one Nigeria,.. My favorite head of state was murtala Muhammed, then my mother will argue with me that we are not being treated right in this country, i will say it's a lie,
Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by Unik3030: 10:49am On Jul 06, 2021
Lajet:
Nonsense write-up from Reno Omokri who asked for your support? Afonja has been insulting Goodluck Jonathan but I never see you condemn afonja.

Even though I don't like Nnamdi Kanu style of leadership because he thinks that he owns Biafra which is unacceptable to me. we all know that as an Itsekiri man your loyalty is to the Yoruba people. so stop looking for an excuse to turn Yoruba people against Kanu.

Kanu has apologised to yourba people which they have forgiven him stop bringing old issues up. we know your plan
Yorubas aren't petty n they don't do insults so where did u see them insult Jonathan?
Have u forgotten that it's only Yorubas that doesn't give block vote,they have many who supported Jonathan too so what's d insult u are talking about

So suddenly when Reno omokri brings out the lapses in your agitation he has suddenly become a Yoruba supporter

U call people derogatory names n u believe they have forgotten abi

3 Likes

Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by SavageMaster: 10:53am On Jul 06, 2021
I like Reno's sincerity
Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by Unik3030: 10:58am On Jul 06, 2021
Freestainworld:
Nnamdi Kanu is reaping the recklessness of his words, I am an Igbo, I have always supported secession from this Fulani country, but however, I have never been a part and parcel of how Kanu uses his words as if others do not exist, Igboho is fighting for the same cause but have never insulted other tribe's thereby making it difficult for the Nigerian government to pin him down, you don't give your enemy the opportunity to nail you, even the British government he criticises are still the one the family is calling on for help now, the same people who helped him to escape by issuing him another passport, we should try to be considerate in our daily dealings to avoid had I know, I know some of my Igbo brothers may not accept this fact, but it was too reckless for him to have given himself to his enemy so cheaply.
see ehn,I am Yoruba n I support freedom, initially I supported Nnamdi Kanu to the extent that I play house of exile by lucky Dube anytime I remember him n I could remember in my lodge back then I defended the Igbos seccesion to the extent that my friends were saying maybe I don get Igbo babe.

But the day I started hearing some words from him,I knew he was just an idiot.

Ask your self,how can u say u are fighting for freedom n saying Awolowo drank rat poison.just imagine

How can u say u are fighting for freedom n b saying the only trust worthy Yoruba man is a dead Yoruba man

Just imagine how someone will say he's fighting for freedom n his basic message will b hate towards another tribe.

The most annoying part of it all that made me lose all sympathy for him is that his followers see him as god,just imagine when they don't see anything wrong in whatever he says.

I pointed Nnamdi Kanu mistake to a nairalander when he insulted Igbo elders n instead of the boy to agree that Nnamdi Kanu made mistake, selemempe even went to the extreme by saying in Igbo land they beat elders whenever they goof n it's no big deal.

I asked him what if his father makes mistakes,he said he will beat his father n it's right in Igbo culture.

Just imagine how selemempe went to the extreme just to defend Nnamdi Kanu mistakes,it's highly annoying

3 Likes

Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by SweetiliciousD: 10:59am On Jul 06, 2021
I'm not surprised reading this bullcrap from Reno.

He has vested interest in the Nigeria's commonwealth having tasted free lunch once.

What do you expect from the son of an affluent man who have never tasted the bile/fangs of misrule and lack brought upon the poor by his father's ilks from the ruling class?

MNK goofed in some of his approach, yes, but let he who can do better take the lead cos the pulse of all outweighs the gain of one, Reno inclusive.

My thought.
Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by Idiko1: 11:05am On Jul 06, 2021
Juliusmalema:
What Would Life Be Like As a Minority in Kanu’s Biafra?

Recently, my perspective on Nigeria changed. I have never supported any separatist or secessionist agenda. However, I have supported and defended the right of any Nigerian to express himself and associate freely. It does not matter to me where such a person comes from.
When the Buhari administration moved against Ibrahim Zakzaky and the Shiites, I was the first person (not one of the first) to defend them. After defending them publicly myself, I called the then President of the Christian Association of Nigeria, and begged him to issue a statement calling for an end to the killings of Shiites. He told me that though it was an Islamic affair, nevertheless, because of his fondness for me, he would speak in support, and he did.
I have similarly championed the causes of oppressed persons or people from every part of Nigeria. As much as is humanly possible, I have refused to be partial in my advocacy.
In the last three years, I have visited 40 nations on my own dime and time, for the cause of
# FreeLeahSharibu , seeking freedom for a Christian girl from Borno. I have not collected a dime from anyone and if anyone knows anyone who has given me a penny, then they should publicly expose me.
Before Nnamdi Kanu was arrested, I did not know who he was. I just defended his right to freedom of expression and association. Various Igbo leaders called me privately to thank me. It would be wrong to mention their names, because of the challenges of the moment.

When Kanu was rearrested, I called a British government official and got the facts. I was the first (not one of the first. The first) to reveal that he was arrested in Kenya, and not in The UK. After I released this information, the media ran with it.
Yesterday, a former Presidential candidate sent me a tape of Nnamdi Kanu dissolving the UK branch of IPOB and tongue lashing the members of IPOB UK. He told them to hand over IPOB money in their possession. He then said that he suspected that the British Secret service was running IPOB UK.
I was shocked and refused to believe what I heard, until this ex Presidential candidate from the South pointed me to an IPOB channel where this same audio was broadcast.
So I published it on my page. I did not add or edit or alter the voice. I released it as is.
Given that that broadcast was released earlier this year (I was told it was first broadcast in March of 2021, though I am not 100% sure) and Nnamdi Kanu was arrested so soon after (in June), I asked if that altercation could have led to Kanu being betrayed by his members in the UK.

The result was that various persons, who claimed to be members of Indigenous Peoples of Biafra descended on my page and insulted me, attacked me and accused me of collecting money from Buhari. (Would Buhari even give me money? If Buhari will give me anything, it is more likely to be a letter bomb).
They said Nnamdi Kanu can insult anyone he liked and I should leave him alone.
A certain Northerner, who has been on my page attacking me for what he had previously called my “love for the Igbo”, now asked a question. He said ‘so you people have forgotten when this man was fighting for you so soon’?

And so I went into deep thought.
If Nnamdi Kanu eventually gets Biafra and I am a minority in that Biafra, what would be my fate? Would I be able to express myself? Would I have the freedoms for which I myself have been fighting for Nnamdi Kanu to get for the last five years? Would I be able to hold sensitive positions?
I am not Yoruba, but because of me, these members of IPOB insulted the Yoruba (why do people always think I am Yoruba?). I was called ‘ewu Yoruba’. Somebody even threatened to kill me if I ever stepped into Onitsha (the same Onitsha where I donated money and raised millions for victims of the 2019 Onitsha Market Fire?).
These people in their hundreds descended on me with a consistent refrain, that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is the supreme leader of the Igbos and he could insult his members if he chose and no one could question him.
And that prompted a paradigm shift in my consciousness. If you have been following the dailies, you would have read one or two stories planted by the Buhari administration in the papers of how they have been tracing Kanu and monitoring his movements for two years.

The stories claimed that they were able to get to him through members of the Eastern Security Network that they had captured. Then a few days ago, they released a video testimony of one captured ESN member, by name Emeoyiri Uzorma Benjamin, that has now gone viral, in which the young man claimed that Kanu had given them instructions to kill policemen and soldiers, as well as their fellow Igbos.
He sensationally claimed that Kanu instructed them to bury one of his lieutenants, Nwaokike Kayinayo Andy, AKA Ikonso with 2000 human heads. Even more sensationally, he alleged that Mr. Kanu gave directives to them to kill young girls, who they used for fetish charms.
Now, it is not possible to say if this fellow is telling the truth, or half truths or lies. However, from his testimony, or account of the inside workings of IPOB/ESN, and the broadcasts which I listened to, and which is also available on some IPOB social media accounts, we see that Nnamdi Kanu had almost total authority over IPOB.
All this time, I was thinking that, though Nnamdi Kanu showed extreme indiscretion by going to a country like Kenya, which is notorious for extrajudicially extraditing people to regimes seeking them (the Turkish government did exactly the same thing the Nigerian government did with Kanu to Selahaddin Gulen, a Turkish dissident that was captured by Turkey’s intelligence from Nairobi. In that instance, Kenya first denied complicity, then promised to investigate the event. It happened in 2016. Kenya is still ‘investigating’ that event), that he nevertheless must have been betrayed by someone in his organisation, who tipped the Nigerian intelligence agencies that Kanu was headed to Kenya.

But my experience with Mr. Kanu’s supporters made me have a rethink. With the way they treat him as though he is infallible, could it not be more likely that there was nobody within the organisation bold enough to advise Mr. Kanu not to travel to Kenya, because to do so, or to counter him in any way, would have brought upon such a person weighty consequences.

And then I began thinking about the ‘dot in a circle’ statement by General Buhari. I had criticised Buhari for making that comment. It is most irresponsible of him to have described the Igbo as such. It showed his malevolent mindset towards some citizens of his own country, and he should apologise.
However, on further introspection, I began to cast my mind to statements Nnamdi Kanu had made in his many broadcasts which I only watched just yesterday.

He unacceptably insults Black people as being less intelligent than other races (how can a Black person say such things? Is that not self hatred?). He attacks Yoruba churches, pastors and media (what is a Yoruba church? Honestly, I had never heard of a Yoruba church until I heard that word from Kanu. I thought all churches belonged to God through Christ).
You can imagine if you are Yoruba and sympathetic to the plight of the Igbo, and you listen to all the bile from Kanu about your ethnic nationality, how would you look if you continue to defend him to your kinsmen?
Then you listen to some of the even more outrageous things he has said about Northerners (Igbos, your enemy is Buhari. Your enemies are not the Hausa or Fulani. Don’t mix up the two). I cannot even repeat them here.
Looking back to those broadcasts, it looks to me that it is Nnamdi Kanu himself who made IPOB (not the Igbos as Buhari claims) a dot in a circle.

He made no attempts to be persuasive. He did not even try to win hearts. He made no pretence of anything but contempt to anyone who was not part of his Biafra. Even though I had always thought that Odili, Amaechi and Wike and their people in Rivers state are Igbos, I now understand, but do not agree with Wike’s claims that they are not Igbos.
Who would want to be a minority in a country ruled by Kanu? Tufiakwa! You speak your mind and you may be shot on the spot!
To be honest, I had never listened to these broadcasts by Nnamdi Kanu until they were brought to my attention by this Southern Presidential candidate. I was clueless about their existence. In fact, I felt a bit naive. I felt like a fool!
Anyone who has been following me for the last six years would have known how much of my time and money I have devoted to defending, advocating for and promoting the cause of the Igbos.
However, having watched for the first time these videos where Nnamdi Kanu called Black people wicked (I am Black, but I don’t think I am wicked), and where he described Igbos who refuse to support IPOB as evil, I am flummoxed!
However, the one that shocked me the most was his statement that (and this is an exact quote), “If you are attending a Yoruba church, you should be ashamed of yourself. Anyone who attends a church headed by a Yoruba pastor is an idiot. A complete fool. An slowpoke. I have no time for them. They are worse than Boko Haram. They are very, very foolish. If your pastor is Yoruba, you are not fit to be a human being.”
And the funniest thing is that the pastor who provoked him into making that statement is from Auchi. He is not even Yoruba. No wonder they think I am Yoruba. To these lot, any Southerner West of the Niger is Yoruba. They have a majority mindset that is not minority friendly AT ALL.
Even more disturbing is that this Auchi pastor, who Nnamdi Kanu calls Yoruba, and used to generalise all Yoruba pastors, was summoned by DSS in December of 2016, and asked to explain why he did a video calling for Kanu’s release. Who fights those who fight for them?
How did I miss these broadcasts? Have I been too focused on Buhari to the extent that I was blindsided? Is this the fellow I have been defending?
I am a minority. My late father was a minority. He went to Sokoto as a Youth Corp Member in 1975, and became Nigeria’s youngest Director of Public Prosecution and Nigeria’s youngest judge (at the time), and was elevated to the Court of Appeal, all from old Sokoto. Would that be possible in Kanu’s Biafra?
And when he was interviewed in 2020 by Dr. Damages (I did not even know until the same Southern former Presidential candidate sent me the video), and given an opportunity to denounce his previous statements against the Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu doubled down on it and said as follows:
“Most of the difficulties we have been having have always come from these Yoruba pastors.”
Then he went on to say in that same 2020 interview as follows:

“Yoruba Pentecostalism is the reason why Fulanis are invading us today.”
Where is the connection between Pentecostal churches and killer herdsmen?
I was stunned. This video was recorded last year. How come I never saw it. I checked on YouTube and only 27,000 people had seen it.
How can I be against Isa Pantami for saying “We are all happy whenever unbelievers are being killed” and then tolerate these statements from Nnamdi Kanu?
If I do, it will make me a hypocrite. And while I mistakenly may sometimes be hypocritical, I will not be deliberately hypocritical.
Everything I have said here is the truth. It is on video and audio. If you do not like what I have written, then jejely unfollow me. We are obviously not on the same wavelength and I am not about to change in order to make you like me.

Reno Omokri

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10225184557498324&id=1152008079&_ft_=qid.6981709834059759996%3Amf_story_key.-5459591568471562948%3Atop_level_post_id.10225184557498324%3Acontent_owner_id_new.1152008079%3Asrc.22%3Astory_location.5%3Aview_time.1625555994%3Afilter.h_nor&refid=28&__tn__=%2C%3B
Lalasticlala

Reno Omokri, I cannot say you have disappointed me however a person of your caliber should know this century is an era of social media and readily electronic gadgets which make print media readily available to any jackass on the street. I am surprise you paid mind to ill-educated nitwits who throng social media to spew incoherent rants. The actualized Biafra shell not be Kanu's Biafra as you have wrongly insinuated. There shall be no instances of minority tags unless you decided to embrace the status of minority in Biafra.
Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by Mfetenang: 11:10am On Jul 06, 2021
Juliusmalema:
What Would Life Be Like As a Minority in Kanu’s Biafra?

Recently, my perspective on Nigeria changed. I have never supported any separatist or secessionist agenda. However, I have supported and defended the right of any Nigerian to express himself and associate freely. It does not matter to me where such a person comes from.
When the Buhari administration moved against Ibrahim Zakzaky and the Shiites, I was the first person (not one of the first) to defend them. After defending them publicly myself, I called the then President of the Christian Association of Nigeria, and begged him to issue a statement calling for an end to the killings of Shiites. He told me that though it was an Islamic affair, nevertheless, because of his fondness for me, he would speak in support, and he did.
I have similarly championed the causes of oppressed persons or people from every part of Nigeria. As much as is humanly possible, I have refused to be partial in my advocacy.
In the last three years, I have visited 40 nations on my own dime and time, for the cause of
# FreeLeahSharibu , seeking freedom for a Christian girl from Borno. I have not collected a dime from anyone and if anyone knows anyone who has given me a penny, then they should publicly expose me.
Before Nnamdi Kanu was arrested, I did not know who he was. I just defended his right to freedom of expression and association. Various Igbo leaders called me privately to thank me. It would be wrong to mention their names, because of the challenges of the moment.

When Kanu was rearrested, I called a British government official and got the facts. I was the first (not one of the first. The first) to reveal that he was arrested in Kenya, and not in The UK. After I released this information, the media ran with it.
Yesterday, a former Presidential candidate sent me a tape of Nnamdi Kanu dissolving the UK branch of IPOB and tongue lashing the members of IPOB UK. He told them to hand over IPOB money in their possession. He then said that he suspected that the British Secret service was running IPOB UK.
I was shocked and refused to believe what I heard, until this ex Presidential candidate from the South pointed me to an IPOB channel where this same audio was broadcast.
So I published it on my page. I did not add or edit or alter the voice. I released it as is.
Given that that broadcast was released earlier this year (I was told it was first broadcast in March of 2021, though I am not 100% sure) and Nnamdi Kanu was arrested so soon after (in June), I asked if that altercation could have led to Kanu being betrayed by his members in the UK.

The result was that various persons, who claimed to be members of Indigenous Peoples of Biafra descended on my page and insulted me, attacked me and accused me of collecting money from Buhari. (Would Buhari even give me money? If Buhari will give me anything, it is more likely to be a letter bomb).
They said Nnamdi Kanu can insult anyone he liked and I should leave him alone.
A certain Northerner, who has been on my page attacking me for what he had previously called my “love for the Igbo”, now asked a question. He said ‘so you people have forgotten when this man was fighting for you so soon’?

And so I went into deep thought.
If Nnamdi Kanu eventually gets Biafra and I am a minority in that Biafra, what would be my fate? Would I be able to express myself? Would I have the freedoms for which I myself have been fighting for Nnamdi Kanu to get for the last five years? Would I be able to hold sensitive positions?
I am not Yoruba, but because of me, these members of IPOB insulted the Yoruba (why do people always think I am Yoruba?). I was called ‘ewu Yoruba’. Somebody even threatened to kill me if I ever stepped into Onitsha (the same Onitsha where I donated money and raised millions for victims of the 2019 Onitsha Market Fire?).
These people in their hundreds descended on me with a consistent refrain, that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is the supreme leader of the Igbos and he could insult his members if he chose and no one could question him.
And that prompted a paradigm shift in my consciousness. If you have been following the dailies, you would have read one or two stories planted by the Buhari administration in the papers of how they have been tracing Kanu and monitoring his movements for two years.

The stories claimed that they were able to get to him through members of the Eastern Security Network that they had captured. Then a few days ago, they released a video testimony of one captured ESN member, by name Emeoyiri Uzorma Benjamin, that has now gone viral, in which the young man claimed that Kanu had given them instructions to kill policemen and soldiers, as well as their fellow Igbos.
He sensationally claimed that Kanu instructed them to bury one of his lieutenants, Nwaokike Kayinayo Andy, AKA Ikonso with 2000 human heads. Even more sensationally, he alleged that Mr. Kanu gave directives to them to kill young girls, who they used for fetish charms.
Now, it is not possible to say if this fellow is telling the truth, or half truths or lies. However, from his testimony, or account of the inside workings of IPOB/ESN, and the broadcasts which I listened to, and which is also available on some IPOB social media accounts, we see that Nnamdi Kanu had almost total authority over IPOB.
All this time, I was thinking that, though Nnamdi Kanu showed extreme indiscretion by going to a country like Kenya, which is notorious for extrajudicially extraditing people to regimes seeking them (the Turkish government did exactly the same thing the Nigerian government did with Kanu to Selahaddin Gulen, a Turkish dissident that was captured by Turkey’s intelligence from Nairobi. In that instance, Kenya first denied complicity, then promised to investigate the event. It happened in 2016. Kenya is still ‘investigating’ that event), that he nevertheless must have been betrayed by someone in his organisation, who tipped the Nigerian intelligence agencies that Kanu was headed to Kenya.

But my experience with Mr. Kanu’s supporters made me have a rethink. With the way they treat him as though he is infallible, could it not be more likely that there was nobody within the organisation bold enough to advise Mr. Kanu not to travel to Kenya, because to do so, or to counter him in any way, would have brought upon such a person weighty consequences.

However, on further introspection, I began to cast my mind to statements Nnamdi Kanu had made in his many broadcasts which I only watched just yesterday.

He unacceptably insults Black people as being less intelligent than other races (how can a Black person say such things? Is that not self hatred?). He attacks Yoruba churches, pastors and media (what is a Yoruba church? Honestly, I had never heard of a Yoruba church until I heard that word from Kanu. I thought all churches belonged to God through Christ).
You can imagine if you are Yoruba and sympathetic to the plight of the Igbo, and you listen to all the bile from Kanu about your ethnic nationality, how would you look if you continue to defend him to your kinsmen?
Then you listen to some of the even more outrageous things he has said about Northerners (Igbos, your enemy is Buhari. Your enemies are not the Hausa or Fulani. Don’t mix up the two). I cannot even repeat them here.
Looking back to those broadcasts, it looks to me that it is Nnamdi Kanu himself who made IPOB (not the Igbos as Buhari claims) a dot in a circle.

He made no attempts to be persuasive. He did not even try to win hearts. He made no pretence of anything but contempt to anyone who was not part of his Biafra. Even though I had always thought that Odili, Amaechi and Wike and their people in Rivers state are Igbos, I now understand, but do not agree with Wike’s claims that they are not Igbos.
Who would want to be a minority in a country ruled by Kanu? Tufiakwa! You speak your mind and you may be shot on the spot!
To be honest, I had never listened to these broadcasts by Nnamdi Kanu until they were brought to my attention by this Southern Presidential candidate. I was clueless about their existence. In fact, I felt a bit naive. I felt like a fool!
Anyone who has been following me for the last six years would have known how much of my time and money I have devoted to defending, advocating for and promoting the cause of the Igbos.
However, having watched for the first time these videos where Nnamdi Kanu called Black people wicked (I am Black, but I don’t think I am wicked), and where he described Igbos who refuse to support IPOB as evil, I am flummoxed!
However, the one that shocked me the most was his statement that (and this is an exact quote), “If you are attending a Yoruba church, you should be ashamed of yourself. Anyone who attends a church headed by a Yoruba pastor is an idiot. A complete fool. An slowpoke. I have no time for them. They are worse than Boko Haram. They are very, very foolish. If your pastor is Yoruba, you are not fit to be a human being.”
And the funniest thing is that the pastor who provoked him into making that statement is from Auchi. He is not even Yoruba. No wonder they think I am Yoruba. To these lot, any Southerner West of the Niger is Yoruba. They have a majority mindset that is not minority friendly AT ALL.
Even more disturbing is that this Auchi pastor, who Nnamdi Kanu calls Yoruba, and used to generalise all Yoruba pastors, was summoned by DSS in December of 2016, and asked to explain why he did a video calling for Kanu’s release. Who fights those who fight for them?
How did I miss these broadcasts? Have I been too focused on Buhari to the extent that I was blindsided? Is this the fellow I have been defending?
I am a minority. My late father was a minority. He went to Sokoto as a Youth Corp Member in 1975, and became Nigeria’s youngest Director of Public Prosecution and Nigeria’s youngest judge (at the time), and was elevated to the Court of Appeal, all from old Sokoto. Would that be possible in Kanu’s Biafra?
And when he was interviewed in 2020 by Dr. Damages (I did not even know until the same Southern former Presidential candidate sent me the video), and given an opportunity to denounce his previous statements against the Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu doubled down on it and said as follows:
“Most of the difficulties we have been having have always come from these Yoruba pastors.”
Then he went on to say in that same 2020 interview as follows:

“Yoruba Pentecostalism is the reason why Fulanis are invading us today.”
Where is the connection between Pentecostal churches and killer herdsmen?
I was stunned. This video was recorded last year. How come I never saw it. I checked on YouTube and only 27,000 people had seen it.
How can I be against Isa Pantami for saying “We are all happy whenever unbelievers are being killed” and then tolerate these statements from Nnamdi Kanu?
If I do, it will make me a hypocrite. And while I mistakenly may sometimes be hypocritical, I will not be deliberately hypocritical.
Everything I have said here is the truth. It is on video and audio. If you do not like what I have written, then jejely unfollow me. We are obviously not on the same wavelength and I am not about to change in order to make you like me.

Reno Omokri

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10225184557498324&id=1152008079&_ft_=qid.6981709834059759996%3Amf_story_key.-5459591568471562948%3Atop_level_post_id.10225184557498324%3Acontent_owner_id_new.1152008079%3Asrc.22%3Astory_location.5%3Aview_time.1625555994%3Afilter.h_nor&refid=28&__tn__=%2C%3B
Lalasticlala
Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by Mfetenang: 11:11am On Jul 06, 2021
We knew all these a long time ago, that's why the Niger Delta people said "No thank you very much to Biafra".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by adadike(f): 11:30am On Jul 06, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Lol

Haaaaa. not funny at all
many of us In the majority are livinvg in fear because of this 'alu melu igbo'called nnamdi kanu.
Kanu stepped on the toe of the major power, and this is just the beginning of his end

1 Like

Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:39am On Jul 06, 2021
adadike:
many of us In the majority are livinvg in fear because of this 'alu melu igbo'called nnamdi kanu.
Kanu stepped on the toe of the major power, and this is just the beginning of his end
be calming down.

Kanu is not the problem Nigeria is facing
even if he is
he's just a fraction of it.

Nigeria should be more concerned about the business men in the north kidnapping infants and nursing mother, killing for fun and brandishing Ak 47 at will.

Your criticism should start from Buhari first unless you're afraid of your Apc friends cheesy

Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 06, 2021
adadike:

Nnukwu alu melu.

He wanted to turn ndigbo to zombies and put us in total fear....nemesis then caught up with him..

He penetrated Imo, abia, ebonyi and was strategizing for final hit before he was rounded up.

nnamdi committed abominables

This has marked his end....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 06, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
be calming down.

even if he is

Nigeria should be more concerned about the business men in the north kidnapping infants and nursing mother, killing for fun and brandishing Ak 47 at will.

Your criticism should start from Buhari first unless you're afraid of your Apc friends cheesy

So since bandits are kidnapping in north then Igbos needs to be sacrificing girls and slicing manhoods of ndigbo

Igbos are all brain dead.

4 Likes

Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:47am On Jul 06, 2021
[s]
Juliusmalema:

So since bandits are kidnapping in north then Igbos needs to be sacrificing girls and slicing manhoods of ndigbo

Igbos are all brain dead.
[/s]

we've passed the stage of cheap propaganda

It doesn't fly any longer
Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by Monogamy: 11:47am On Jul 06, 2021
Kanu should just remain in the prison as peace has been restored in SE.

Win win for everybody

2 Likes

Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by Kaiser20: 11:52am On Jul 06, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
be calming down.

even if he is

Let the Northerners worry about the insecurity in their regions and speak up to condemned it totally.
The SE is only concerned about
NK , Ipob and UGM trying to destroy the SE. by brainwashing naive youths to believe that Biafra can be achieved by killing many igbos.
Those security officers killed some are igbos
Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by Freestainworld(m): 11:53am On Jul 06, 2021
Unik3030:
see ehn,I am Yoruba n I support freedom, initially I supported Nnamdi Kanu to the extent that I play house of exile by lucky Dube anytime I remember him n I could remember in my lodge back then I defended the Igbos seccesion to the extent that my friends were saying maybe I don get Igbo babe.

But the day I started hearing some words from him,I knew he was just an idiot. That is very absurd, if you watch very well, the support the eastern politicians gave him the first time he was arrested has been withdrawn, except for Abaribe who still acknowledges him as a brother, I just pray nothing happens to him, he deserves a second chance because the Nigerian government is full of evil, you can't chase after a particular tribe while allowy your own tribe to cause mayhem all over the country.

Ask your self,how can u say u are fighting for freedom n saying Awolowo drank rat poison.just imagine

How can u say u are fighting for freedom n b saying the only trust worthy Yoruba man is a dead Yoruba man

Just imagine how someone will say he's fighting for freedom n his basic message will b hate towards another tribe.

The most annoying part of it all that made me lose all sympathy for him is that his followers see him as god,just imagine when they don't see anything wrong in whatever he says.

I pointed Nnamdi Kanu mistake to a nairalander when he insulted Igbo elders n instead of the boy to agree that Nnamdi Kanu made mistake, selemempe even went to the extreme by saying in Igbo land they beat elders whenever they goof n it's no big deal.

I asked him what if his father makes mistakes,he said he will beat his father n it's right in Igbo culture.

Just imagine how selemempe went to the extreme just to defend Nnamdi Kanu mistakes,it's highly annoying
Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by Sufferingboy(f): 11:58am On Jul 06, 2021
What I saw years ago,and I was always warning my Ika and Ndokwa people about this Igbos.

Thank God for his arrest,he should sentenced to jail for 100years.

I don't pity those fools who died for a conman.....

2 Likes

Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by Monogamy: 11:59am On Jul 06, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
be calming down.

even if he is

It's too late nigga, eyes are opened widely now
Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by Sufferingboy(f): 12:01pm On Jul 06, 2021
General Irabor should please visit kanu let him explain Irabor and his wife fulani and root to us.

Kanu should also tell us the mosque Irabor built in Agbor....

1 Like

Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:06pm On Jul 06, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:

It's too late nigga, eyes are opened widely now
[/s]

Do I know you sir?
Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by Pentagon007: 12:09pm On Jul 06, 2021
Reno Omockry is in Sifia pains. Your pains will double down when Nnamdi Kanu regains his freedom.
All Hail Biafra!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Urgent Rush To Pipe Away The Vast Gas Deposits Of South East / The South Has Only One Candidate / The Face Of Labour Party In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.