Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,619 members, 7,941,385 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 05:18 AM

Electricity Workers Threaten To Down Tools If? – NUEE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity Workers Threaten To Down Tools If? – NUEE (151 Views)

Nigerian Electricity Workers, NUEE Threaten To Shut Down National Grid / Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD / Electricity Workers Begin Nationwide Strike, Blackout Looms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Electricity Workers Threaten To Down Tools If? – NUEE by gistz247: 10:05am On Jul 06, 2021
A nationwide blackout is on the horizon as electricity workers, under the auspices of the National Union of Electricity Employees (NUEE), have vowed to go on strike if the organized labor’s demand to sell Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN) to some investors is not met.

The union, which has threatened to resume the suspended nationwide protest if the government continues with its plan to sell the TCN, has also urged the National Assembly and Nigerians to oppose the sale of the TCN, which will leave the country with regrets and ‘had I known’ moments.

[url]Read more[/url]https://naturenex.net/electricity-workers-threaten-to-down-tools-if-nuee/
Re: Electricity Workers Threaten To Down Tools If? – NUEE by psucc(m): 10:45am On Jul 06, 2021
In fact, please let them begin the strike asap. They have no function to this society.

I am paying bills for services I have not enjoy.

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Harps On  reviving Economy In The Aftermath Of Covid-19 Pandemic / Group Submit Petition For FACEBOOK To Be Banned Permanently In Nigeria / PDP Kicks As Six Lawmakers Get Suspension In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.