Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,409 members, 7,911,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 10:46 PM

Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] (5168 Views)

Aisha Buhari Visits Oyo State, Welcomed By Ajimobi And Wife / See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi / Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by violent(m): 9:08pm On May 10, 2011
The girls are cute I'd say.

shyt, I'm in Love--again!
Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by dayokanu(m): 9:30pm On May 10, 2011
PhysicsMHD would like to hit a train
Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by gidson12(m): 9:32pm On May 10, 2011
aloy-emeka:

Nothing spectacular about these girls except that they are hotter than Ileke Idi by a long shot. They are like the everyday Nigerian girls roaming the street jobless. It's not as if they are as hot as Yaradua's daughters. They are good looking to sat the least but definitely not hot. Only ugly women like Ileke will find them hot.
exacttttly!!
Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by OAM4J: 11:11pm On May 10, 2011
They are just Ok but with the "humble mannerisms and the resounding success they have made of their lives" I might be interested.
Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by SEFAGO(m): 11:21pm On May 10, 2011
aloy-emeka:

Nothing spectacular about these girls except that they are hotter than Ileke Idi by a long shot. They are like the everyday Nigerian girls roaming the street jobless. It's not as if they are as hot as Yaradua's daughters. They are good looking to sat the least but definitely not hot. Only ugly women like Ileke will find them hot.

aloy emeka I heard you are hot from Nairaland Grapvine.

Can you post your pics for me to check them out. A full profile pic

Thanks a lot. Very much appreciated

Also claiming that they look just like any girl on the street is kind of facetious. I check out girls on the street 24 hours 7 days a week, 365 days a year, and 70 years a life time in Nigeria, and the everyday women dont look like that sha
Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by Justcash(m): 12:36am On May 11, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Yes, of course.

Which one are you? I need to give you your original and real rating.
Don't be deceived about what those gold diggers tell you about you  being the most beautiful lady in the world o. You are not close to that, but still fine.
If you are one of these ladies, then you are just eagle eyeable and maybe manageable on the bed. You won't turn heads, except because you are a governor's daughter, which still doesn't mean that you gat the kudi.
My advise to you is to forget trying to up your beauty and work hard on your attitude. wink
Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by kandiikane(m): 12:46am On May 11, 2011
Pretty. Especially the one on the right. Good thing I have no sisters don't want them outshining me in that department. Only my children should grin

Just like PhysicsMD wrote"I'd hit it" grin grin cheesy
Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by OAM4J: 1:05am On May 11, 2011
kandiikane:

Pretty. Especially the one on the right. Good thing I have no sisters don't want them outshining me in that department. Only my children should grin

Just like PhysicsMD wrote"I'd hit it" grin grin cheesy

shocked shocked Are you a lesbian?
Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by kandiikane(m): 1:10am On May 11, 2011
Can I not appreciate a woman with out been labelled a lesbian?

But I will answer you question I have bent slightly before.
Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by SEFAGO(m): 1:16am On May 11, 2011
^ dont mind the haters. What if you are into men and women. Its a free world my friend.

Do you have any kinky videos?

I am kind of bored grin
Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by sbeezy8: 1:20am On May 11, 2011
average looking. . . next
Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by OAM4J: 1:36am On May 11, 2011
kandiikane:

Can I not appreciate a woman with out been labelled a lesbian?

But I will answer you question I have bent slightly before.

appreciating is different from a desire to hit  undecided but its a free world no mind me, I only feel someone has not bee doing a good hitting on you.  undecided
Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by kandiikane(m): 1:47am On May 11, 2011
@SEFAGO, no kinky videos soz grin grin

@OAM4J, I appreciate beautiful women and if I use any words like that it just means I am appreciating even more. Don't worry about that someone. smiley
Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by alex101(m): 1:50am On May 11, 2011
aloy-emeka:

Damn! you bad ooooooo! grin grin This is the best post in the history of online forum/fora cool
Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by aloyemeka2: 1:51am On May 11, 2011
SEFAGO:

aloy emeka I heard you are hot from Nairaland Grapvine.

Can you post your pics for me to check them out. A full profile pic

Thanks a lot. Very much appreciated

Also claiming that they look just like any girl on the street is kind of facetious. I check out girls on the street 24 hours 7 days a week, 365 days a year, and 70 years a life time in Nigeria, and the everyday women dont look like that sha

Do you live in Ajegunle? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by OAM4J: 1:54am On May 11, 2011
kandiikane:

@OAM4J, I appreciate beautiful women and if I use any words like that it just means I am appreciating even more. Don't worry about that someone. smiley

Ok then. cool
Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by kandiikane(m): 1:56am On May 11, 2011
OK. I just wore my glasses and looked at those two girls for ages. I think I will take back my "pretty". They are iight. Sorry for the confusion, I did not have my glasses.

Aloy-emeka you are evil  nor be small ting sef
Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by SEFAGO(m): 1:57am On May 11, 2011
@SEFAGO, no kinky videos soz

U sure?   tongue

alex101:

Damn! you bad ooooooo! grin grin This is the best post in the history of online forum/fora cool

I kind of thought the comment was daft. Are you daft? U prolly are, because if you like daft things, you are daft. How is this the best post? Your standards must be really low.

You should know that Aloy and Ileke Idi are chick fighting so this is not too surprising. I would love to see them go physical but unfortunately I can only fantasize.
Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by OAM4J: 1:58am On May 11, 2011
aloy-emeka:

We have seen Ileke Idi pictures, we have seen Ajimobi girls' picture, can we see your own picture so we understand what you are talking about?
Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by sbeezy8: 1:59am On May 11, 2011
why is there even a thread about these girls

im not a hater but they are MADDDD AVERAGE
Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by kandiikane(m): 2:01am On May 11, 2011
@SEFAGO, Yes I am sure but maybe one day, one day. tongue

@Sbeezy8 Ileke thinks they are pretty what is your own? If you do not find them attractive bounce, nor ask why thread dae.
Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by sbeezy8: 2:04am On May 11, 2011
kandiikane:

@SEFAGO, Yes I am sure but maybe one day, one day. tongue

@Sbeezy8 Ileke thinks they are pretty what is your own? If you do not find them attractive bounce, nor ask why thread dae.

sharrap yo mout
Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by aloyemeka2: 2:04am On May 11, 2011
OAM4J:

We have seen Ileke Idi pictures, we have seen Ajimobi girls' picture, can we see your own picture so we understand what you are talking about?

We haven't seen yours, have we?. Remember I didn't say the chics are ugly, they are just there.
Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by aloyemeka2: 2:05am On May 11, 2011
sbeezy8:

why is there even a thread about these girls

im not a hater  but they are MADDDD AVERAGE

Thank you my brother. People who have eagle eyes have spoken.
Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by alex101(m): 2:06am On May 11, 2011
SEFAGO:

U sure?   tongue

I kind of thought the comment was daft. Are you daft? U prolly are, because if you like daft things, you are daft. How is this the best post? Your standards must be really low.

You should know that Aloy and Ileke Idi are chick fighting so this is not too surprising. I would love to see them go physical but unfortunately I can only fantasize.

Ha ha ha! oga I know you before? which one be your own? Only a fool will throw stone(s) at a wall and expect it to bounce/come back at/to him/her? Go figure, dumbo
Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by kandiikane(m): 2:07am On May 11, 2011
@sbeezy8, I am not using my mouth but fingers
Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by OAM4J: 2:08am On May 11, 2011
aloy-emeka:

We haven't seen yours, have we?. Remember I didn't say the chics are ugly, they are just there.

And I didn't compare them with Ileke or anyone but you did. BTW you have seen 4/5 of mine. Can we at least see 3/4 of yours?
Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by zstranger: 2:09am On May 11, 2011
kandiikane:

Do you mind anal-fisting me with those awesome fingers of yours?
Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by alex101(m): 2:10am On May 11, 2011
BTW I spit on this thread and any brain-dead clown who wanna trade insult(s) when I didn't even take notice of any insignificant being in the 1st place cool
Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by sbeezy8: 2:10am On May 11, 2011
kandiikane:

sharrap yo fingaz
Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by OAM4J: 2:11am On May 11, 2011
kandiikane:

erm, erm, pls anytime you launch the video, lemme have a copy. Even though am not into kinky stuff, I wouldn't mind watching you at it  wink
Re: Ajimobi Girls [nuff Said] by aloyemeka2: 2:12am On May 11, 2011
OAM4J:

And I didn't compare them with Ileke or anyone but you did. BTW you have seen 4/5 of mine. Can we at least see 3/4 of yours?

If you are proud of yourself, you should post 100% image and not 80% but your chimp nose no gree you. From the image, I can only see the green okrika shirt you purchased from yaba bend down sachs & co plus your dark roasted cigarette lips. tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gowon Advocates Adoption Of Electoral-College For 2015 / Does Tiles Suck Or Reduces Human Blood If Lay Or Sleep On It.,,or Tousching It.? / Wike Or Buhari Who Is To Probe Amaechi? Probe On Amaechi How Far?...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.