Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,098 members, 7,890,620 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:04 PM

My Relationship Is About To Crash - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Is About To Crash (384 Views)

My Sales Girl Is About To Crash My Relationship / House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Relationship Is About To Crash by Hubtik: 1:46pm On Jul 06, 2021
I am a young of 28yrs old and a final year student of one of the prestigious university in Nigeria.

A few month back, I met this lady who happens to be a student of this same university. At first we started as friends and during this friendship, I discovered that she has a boyfriend but the relationship wasn’t that ok. During our friendship, she told me that, it was this guy that breaks the padlock (u know what I mean).

At the long run the guy broke up with her due to mistrust,insecurity and mistreatment. During this period of our friendship, I developed feelings for her cus of her trained personality and religious upbringing. As a very sharp guy, i took my opportunity and talk to her, she agreed and we started dating officially. The relationship was very smooth and we mingled also( Hope u understand).

Suddenly, this same ex of hers calls her and begins to apologise. She agree to his pleas without considering my feelings..To cut it short, they started dating back.

Few days later, she came back and started apologising to me saying that she loves me, she feels free whenever she is with me and that I always makes her to concentrate more on the things of God and mostly the qualities she wants in a man that she finds it in me…

But anytime this guy talk to her and beg her, she will agree and go back to him…

Rest of the story here

https://tiktalkhub.com/my-relationship-is-about-to-crash/06/07/2021/

YOUR COMMENTS WILL BE HIGHLY NEEEDED

Please read and comment on the site
Re: My Relationship Is About To Crash by donbachi(m): 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2021
Find way give am soft landing.
Re: My Relationship Is About To Crash by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 06, 2021
OP, you could have done a little recycling to the post nah. This story don tey
Re: My Relationship Is About To Crash by Mophor: 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2021
Damn Niggar!!!!
Issoright

(1) (Reply)

Need A Sugar Sexy Mummy / BREAKING: Queen Naomi Silekunola Announces Divorce From Ooni Of Ife, Explains Re / Female Soldier Detained For Accepting Proposal From A Corps Member, Has Been Rel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.