Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:44 PM

Recipes For Indomie - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Recipes For Indomie (6208 Views)

Indomie Compensates @Dikachim For Creating Fuel Queue And Indomie Tweet / Recipes For The Fruitful Home / I Found The Recipe For Indomie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recipes For Indomie by cammax7(m): 6:47am On May 10, 2011
I love indomie but its getting boring to me. How many other ways can i prepare indomie aside from fried egg or plantain on the side?
Re: Recipes For Indomie by BABE3: 6:57am On May 10, 2011
I'm not good at measuring recipe and all that, so bare with me. smiley

--Put tiny oil on fire--lol

--Add diced "Atarodo"( I don't kow what that's called in English. It's a kind of hot pepper sha.)

--Add the indomie sauce(s)

--Add water

--Add you noddles

--When it's almost done, add diced/sliced boiled egg(s).

Bon appetite!! wink 

Note: Atarodo is really spicy.
Re: Recipes For Indomie by cammax7(m): 7:47am On May 10, 2011
Aiight. Thanks. BABE. More pls @ others
Re: Recipes For Indomie by LordReed(m): 4:15am On May 12, 2011
Indomie & Suya:

Put water to boil.

Add some vegetable oil.

Add your indomie when the water is boiling

Add in some well spiced suya with tomatos and cabbages and the spices when almost done.

Enjoy!!!

Indomie & Geisha/Sardine:

Repeat steps above but substitute vegetable oil for the sauce/oil from the Geisha/Sardine

Add in Geisha/Sardine when almost done.

Indomie Vegetable Surprise:

Same as above but substitute with diced carrots, cucumbers, cabbages, tomatos, pepper, onions, garlic plus any other veges you like

Enjoy.
Re: Recipes For Indomie by BABE3: 4:31am On May 12, 2011
Indomie and suya? I'm so gonna try that!!! cheesy
Re: Recipes For Indomie by strangest(m): 6:32am On May 12, 2011
Indomie and corned beef, I really love it but you have to be careful with the amount of corned beef you put cause the salt from the corned beef will affect the taste
Re: Recipes For Indomie by LordReed(m): 7:12am On May 12, 2011
@BABE!
Its my personal favourite! The smell and flavour of the suya makes you go mmm mmm mmm!
Re: Recipes For Indomie by projem: 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2011
have you tried indomine with shredded beef/chicken in vegetable sauce?

indomine with fish stew

indomine with peppered snails

indomine with assorted beef stew

indomine with fried eggs

indomine with fried vegetables just like fried rice

jollof indomine with plantain and fried croaker fish

indomine with shrimps/prawns.

secret to cooking indomine is do not add the spice at the begining, do not cook for more than 3mins, remove excess water before adding your spices, indomine gets boring when it is over cooked.

(1) (Reply)

Uhmm Lol Who Eats This? / 10 Wonderful Health Benefits Of Tiger Nuts / I Finally Had To Turnoff My Refrigerator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.