Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,698 members, 7,889,219 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:47 AM

Recurrent Crisis In Northern Nigerha; Tribal, Political Or Religious? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recurrent Crisis In Northern Nigerha; Tribal, Political Or Religious? (7236 Views)

Poll: The Reason For Recurrent Crisis In Northern Nigeria is :-

Tribal: 25% (23 votes)
Political: 24% (22 votes)
Religious: 50% (45 votes)
This poll has ended

Jonathan Spent N3.5tn Pension Fund On Recurrent Expenditure – Oshiomhole / . / Can Someone Explain These Terms "recurrent" & "capital" Expenditure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recurrent Crisis In Northern Nigerha; Tribal, Political Or Religious? by vladimiros: 8:59pm On May 10, 2011
its clearly tribal and political influenced by high illiteracy
Re: Recurrent Crisis In Northern Nigerha; Tribal, Political Or Religious? by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 10, 2011
ddippset:

i lived so long in the north. every crisis has a religious undertone. i laugh always when our leaders try 2 fool us and themselves when they say these crises are political. TRASH! the fanatical muslim guy wants all xtians wiped off the earth. if he quarrels with his wife he goes out to set the nearest church on fire or send a dagger tru the closest xtian to him. ALL NORTHERN CRISES HAVE RELIGIOUS UNDERTONES.
Re: Recurrent Crisis In Northern Nigerha; Tribal, Political Or Religious? by Blazay(m): 9:19pm On May 10, 2011
Political or tribal. Absolutely nothing religious. No truly religious person will act against his or her religion. Unless they are phockin' hypocrites like we have around us. kiss Born agains included. No difference.

Religion ko. . . Religion ni!

Like there is a difference between a muslim almajiri and a Christian one? undecided

HA!

Voted: POLITICAL!   kiss

Yaaaaay!!!!
Re: Recurrent Crisis In Northern Nigerha; Tribal, Political Or Religious? by prefers555: 9:47pm On May 10, 2011
The problem is so enormous. I think the problem is that the average northerner aligns himself with islamic fanatism, too un-educated to know between left and right. The level of poverty in the northern states are extremely high. But above all, i think the northern governors should be made accountable to whatever mayhem that occurs within their jurisdiction. The bauchi state governors comment after the post election violent indictes that even the elite in the north has no respect or decency for the people from other regions.

God help us if we do not sit down to discuss who we are and why we are bound together. The question now is when, how will the next northern mayhem occur. And how many lives are they willing to take?
Re: Recurrent Crisis In Northern Nigerha; Tribal, Political Or Religious? by aloyemeka2: 10:59pm On May 10, 2011
THE PROBLEM IS NOT TRIBAL, POLITICAL OR RELIGION  RATHER, THE PROBLEM IS POVERTY AND ILLITERACY.EDUCATE THEM AND TEACH THE AMAJIRIS  HOW TO FISH AND YOU WILL SEE THAT PROBLEM DISAPPEAR.
Re: Recurrent Crisis In Northern Nigerha; Tribal, Political Or Religious? by stuffs4me(m): 2:23am On May 11, 2011
well, i am from Osun state, i dont know were you got your figure that osun is 60% Muslim, Although some area are dominated by Muslims, other area like Ijeshas are christian, even if you go to those area that claimed to be dominated by Muslims. you will find out that the numbers of churches out-weight mosques. Maybe the assertion was based of olden days settlers,

Hehehe, am not from osun state, but if you have ever been to osun you wont be saying such. Nobody said there are no churches there but the muslims are more…, in case you don’t know this, there are churches in all the states of this country, people are talking as per percentages
Re: Recurrent Crisis In Northern Nigerha; Tribal, Political Or Religious? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:27am On May 11, 2011
@topic, poverty and illiteracy does contribute to the violence, but they ATTACK Christians. even Northern (middle belt) Christians. they don't attack just one ethnic group, because its not only one ethnic group being targeted.
I will say Politics does play a role, but who they target happened to be Christians, and Christians always.
Re: Recurrent Crisis In Northern Nigerha; Tribal, Political Or Religious? by rasputinn(m): 8:07am On May 11, 2011
It's Buharious
Re: Recurrent Crisis In Northern Nigerha; Tribal, Political Or Religious? by kmarcus: 8:28am On May 11, 2011
I think the problem is tribalism assisted by religion. But am sad cos it will continue like that except Nigeria should breakup into maybe Northern Nigeria and Southern Nigeria for that's when peace can reign. Abi?
Re: Recurrent Crisis In Northern Nigerha; Tribal, Political Or Religious? by dejyx: 8:30am On May 11, 2011
I find this piece very interesting.  I will first start with Hammid O. Typical of all hausa muslims he is trying to evade the main facts.  He is now blaming the crises on government not being able to provide jobs for the people and trying to say they should work on that.  Quite true, but we all know that government has not always provided for us. Government will never provide everything for everybody.  Whether I am a christian or a traditionalist and I find out that I am jobless does that give me the guaranty to go slaughtering pregnant women and their babies, slaughtering innocent youth corpers, burning churches, raping women and looting peoples property.  The answer is NO.  

Hammid O what is Bad is Bad please do not look for any excuse to support your muslim brothers. Every human being is a creation of God Almighty at no instance should any one take the life of a fellow brother or sister in the name of joblessness.  Hammid O all those your muslim brothers in Kaduna that have taken the Law into their hands and taken the life of innocent people must pay for it dearly and the fact is that on judgement day they have no hidding place they will burn forever in HELL FIRE.

Now to the main issue.  My own theory to all this crises are neither political, religious or tribal.  This crises is simply due to ENVY.  The typical hausa man is lost in this present dispensation. He is not educated (just a few are I mean) and you will agree with me that in the world we are living in today one must be educated, learn a trade or at least buy and sell before he can make a living.  The hausa populace in Nigeria have been sleeping. They reproduce massively without thinking of a way to provide for their offspring. You will find a jobless hausa man having four wives, concubines and twenty children just sitting on a mat under a mango tree from morning till night expecting God to drop manna from heaven for him my brothers and sisters how possible is that?

This now leads me to why I say it is pure envy.  The hausa man has put himself in a corner due to his decision to populate the earth and he now sees the average southerner hustling, a good example being the so called uneducated ones like the enterprising Igbo guys who come from various villages in the east to towns like Kano Jos kaduna and bauchi becoming millonaires. This is because of their involvement in businesses like the sale of spareparts, electronics pharmaceutical products cosmetics etc. All of a sudden you find the hausa man envious of these southerners the next that will happen is this an excuse will come up it will either be a christian butcher used the same knife to slaughter a pig and a cow and sold the beef to muslim brothers which is against their religion. You will now find groups chanting arabic words well armed with swords, axes and long sickles slaughtering maiming raping looting and burning churches. At the end of the day who are the victims?  Youth corpers, igbo business men, yoruba muslims etc.  Just because this group of southerners practice family planning have an education, have learnt a trade, can provide for themselves and their families translating to high living standards. The Hausas are a lazy bunch most of them into black market businesses which are not consistent eg sitting down by the road side to sell dollars and pounds, waiting for fuel scarcity to sell black market fuel, selling water in jerrycans, selling sweets and cigarate, selling sugarcane, selling kolanut, walking around town as a cobler, buying old bottles/newspapers (Mai kwalabe). Now the ones that are a little connected have friends in Abuja all they simply do is sit wait for contracts to be offered them by their friends in Abuja.  Contracts they will never execute or at worst sublet to Igbos and Yorubas.  You can see why they cant imagine power slipping off their hands.  Once power is off their hands no more fake contracts no more free money everyone will have to sweat for his money.  

Most southerners sweat for thier cash in this country most know that education is vital in this our internet age. The Hausa man is just realizing it.  Infact they have a group called BOKO HARAM meaning western education is forbidden. What a pity. This BOKO HARAM is funded by educated people/working class people and someone would come out to say crises is caused by illitracy/unemployment.  We all know the destruction this BOKO HARAM caused to the country.  

I would like to conclude that these bunch of Hausas are envious of the southerners lifestyle and  believe.  If a southerner is jobless what he will simply do is simply to engage himself in something, go to church and pray to God almighty to assist him and God that is God will perform wonders.  The opposite is the case of a Hausa man.  Once a Hausa man does not get what he wants or for example he sees that he has lost an election because his main source of living is the sharing of government money. The Hausa man will draw his sword and use the black market fuel he sells to start slaughtering maiming looting raping and burning churches due to ENVY. At the end of the day if you say this crises is political how does killing give one political power, if we say religous why does he kill his fellow muslims, if tribal the hausa man still slaughters his fellow hausa man.  

End of Part I

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recurrent Crisis In Northern Nigerha; Tribal, Political Or Religious? by abdulizom(m): 8:51am On May 11, 2011
even in kano the number of churches out weigh that of mosques, that is not a yardstick to judge populace. the point is that no matter your religion let's live in peace.
Re: Recurrent Crisis In Northern Nigerha; Tribal, Political Or Religious? by namfav(m): 8:56am On May 11, 2011
dejyx:

I find this piece very interesting.  I will first start with Hammid O. Typical of all hausa muslims he is trying to evade the main facts.  He is now blaming the crises on government not being able to provide jobs for the people and trying to say they should work on that.  Quite true, but we all know that government has not always provided for us. Government will never provide everything for everybody.  Whether I am a christian or a traditionalist and I find out that I am jobless does that give me the guaranty to go slaughtering pregnant women and their babies, slaughtering innocent youth corpers, burning churches, despoiling women and looting peoples property.  The answer is NO.  

Hammid O what is Bad is Bad please do not look for any excuse to support your muslim brothers. Every human being is a creation of God Almighty at no instance should any one take the life of a fellow brother or sister in the name of joblessness.  Hammid O all those your muslim brothers in Kaduna that have taken the Law into their hands and taken the life of innocent people must pay for it dearly and the fact is that on judgement day they have no hidding place they will burn forever in HELL FIRE.

Now to the main issue.  My own theory to all this crises are neither political, religious or tribal.  This crises is simply due to ENVY.  The typical hausa man is lost in this present dispensation. He is not educated (just a few are I mean) and you will agree with me that in the world we are living in today one must be educated, learn a trade or at least buy and sell before he can make a living.  The hausa populace in Nigeria have been sleeping. They reproduce massively without thinking of a way to provide for their offspring. You will find a jobless hausa man having four wives, concubines and twenty children just sitting on a mat under a mango tree from morning till night expecting God to drop manna from heaven for him my brothers and sisters how possible is that?

This now leads me to why I say it is pure envy.  The hausa man has put himself in a corner due to his decision to populate the earth and he now sees the average southerner hustling, a good example being the so called uneducated ones like the enterprising Igbo guys who come from various villages in the east to towns like Kano Jos kaduna and bauchi becoming millonaires. This is because of their involvement in businesses like the sale of spareparts, electronics pharmaceutical products cosmetics etc. All of a sudden you find the hausa man envious of these southerners the next that will happen is this an excuse will come up it will either be a christian butcher used the same knife to slaughter a pig and a cow and sold the beef to muslim brothers which is against their religion. You will now find groups chanting arabic words well armed with swords, axes and long sickles slaughtering maiming despoiling looting and burning churches. At the end of the day who are the victims?  Youth corpers, igbo business men, yoruba muslims etc.  Just because this group of southerners practice family planning have an education, have learnt a trade, can provide for themselves and their families translating to high living standards. The Hausas are a lazy bunch most of them into black market businesses which are not consistent eg sitting down by the road side to sell dollars and pounds, waiting for fuel scarcity to sell black market fuel, selling water in jerrycans, selling sweets and cigarate, selling sugarcane, selling kolanut, walking around town as a cobler, buying old bottles/newspapers (Mai kwalabe). Now the ones that are a little connected have friends in Abuja all they simply do is sit wait for contracts to be offered them by their friends in Abuja.  Contracts they will never execute or at worst sublet to Igbos and Yorubas.  You can see why they cant imagine power slipping off their hands.  Once power is off their hands no more fake contracts no more free money everyone will have to sweat for his money.  

Most southerners sweat for thier cash in this country most know that education is vital in this our internet age. The Hausa man is just realizing it.  Infact they have a group called BOKO HARAM meaning western education is forbidden. What a pity. This BOKO HARAM is funded by educated people/working class people and someone would come out to say crises is caused by illitracy/unemployment.  We all know the destruction this BOKO HARAM caused to the country.  

I would like to conclude that these bunch of Hausas are envious of the southerners lifestyle and  believe.  If a southerner is jobless what he will simply do is simply to engage himself in something, go to church and pray to God almighty to assist him and God that is God will perform wonders.  The opposite is the case of a Hausa man.  Once a Hausa man does not get what he wants or for example he sees that he has lost an election because his main source of living is the sharing of government money. The Hausa man will draw his sword and use the black market fuel he sells to start slaughtering maiming looting despoiling and burning churches due to ENVY. At the end of the day if you say this crises is political how does killing give one political power, if we say religous why does he kill his fellow muslims, if tribal the hausa man still slaughters his fellow hausa man.  

End of Part I

the hausa/fulani man is the most hardworking in nigeria/hardwork and striving for development=in our dna, as a matter of fact when a northern person is trying to better himself, what does the government do? it put's him down i have seen it with many individuals who have to get foreign aid just to start a charity, and don't talk about "boko haram" you are sounding like the rest, it is not a force in the north somehow the media is trying to make it what it is not for an obvious agenda, to spread your agenda, what can you do but tarnish our religion that's all you know, we see the failures of the federal government to adresse issue, what do you do, you blame islam, walahi from my point of view this is not about religion (the north is very tolerant we accepted alot of southerners when we were at our peak), we do not despice education (the north has always produced some of the greatest scholars/scientists in african history i.e dan marina, masani al barwani etc.) we can definitely look at that in our heritage, the good outweighs the bad in the north when you find a really good northerner ther are no better human beings in the world even in the civil war when emotion and anger was high we heard of stories of fulani/hausa get killed trying to protect strangers (children, women, elders) from the south, where else can that happen? don't tell us what we are not, we know our short comings we don't need reetards writing some pathetic stories that some ignoramuses will obviously believe, pathetic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recurrent Crisis In Northern Nigerha; Tribal, Political Or Religious? by Ojoyi: 9:06am On May 11, 2011
poverty, ignorance, idleness and illeteracy is there problem
north, west and east have moslem and christians as well as different political interest but only the northern Nigeria have abundance of the four factors above.
Northerners be wise ur real enemies are ur leaders. kill them first the Igbos have done nothing to u.
Re: Recurrent Crisis In Northern Nigerha; Tribal, Political Or Religious? by Amjustme: 10:12am On May 11, 2011

RELIGIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Recurrent Crisis In Northern Nigerha; Tribal, Political Or Religious? by Amjustme: 10:13am On May 11, 2011
Yeah, am from the north and truthfully its nothing but religion, its a movement called Jihad.
Re: Recurrent Crisis In Northern Nigerha; Tribal, Political Or Religious? by namfav(m): 10:29am On May 11, 2011
Am just me:

Yeah, am from the north and truthfully its nothing but religion, its a movement called Jihad.

MAI KARYA
Re: Recurrent Crisis In Northern Nigerha; Tribal, Political Or Religious? by Nobody: 10:46am On May 11, 2011
i think its a combination of all 3.
Re: Recurrent Crisis In Northern Nigerha; Tribal, Political Or Religious? by zeeleso(f): 12:28pm On May 11, 2011
dejyx:

This now leads me to why I say it is pure envy.  The hausa man has put himself in a corner due to his decision to populate the earth and he now sees the average southerner hustling, a good example being the so called uneducated ones like the enterprising Igbo guys who come from various villages in the east to towns like Kano Jos kaduna and bauchi becoming millonaires. This is because of their involvement in businesses like the sale of spareparts, electronics pharmaceutical products cosmetics etc. All of a sudden you find the hausa man envious of these southerners the next that will happen is this an excuse will come up it will either be a christian butcher used the same knife to slaughter a pig and a cow and sold the beef to muslim brothers which is against their religion. You will now find groups chanting arabic words well armed with swords, axes and long sickles slaughtering maiming despoiling looting and burning churches. At the end of the day who are the victims?  Youth corpers, igbo business men, yoruba muslims etc.  Just because this group of southerners practice family planning have an education, have learnt a trade, can provide for themselves and their families translating to high living standards. The Hausas are a lazy bunch most of them into black market businesses which are not consistent eg sitting down by the road side to sell dollars and pounds, waiting for fuel scarcity to sell black market fuel, selling water in jerrycans, selling sweets and cigarate, selling sugarcane, selling kolanut, walking around town as a cobler, buying old bottles/newspapers (Mai kwalabe). Now the ones that are a little connected have friends in Abuja all they simply do is sit wait for contracts to be offered them by their friends in Abuja.  Contracts they will never execute or at worst sublet to Igbos and Yorubas.  You can see why they cant imagine power slipping off their hands.  Once power is off their hands no more fake contracts no more free money everyone will have to sweat for his money.  

I would like to conclude that these bunch of Hausas are envious of the southerners lifestyle and  believe.  If a southerner is jobless what he will simply do is simply to engage himself in something, go to church and pray to God almighty to assist him and God that is God will perform wonders.  The opposite is the case of a Hausa man.  Once a Hausa man does not get what he wants or for example he sees that he has lost an election because his main source of living is the sharing of government money. The Hausa man will draw his sword and use the black market fuel he sells to start slaughtering maiming looting despoiling and burning churches due to ENVY. At the end of the day if you say this crises is political how does killing give one political power, if we say religous why does he kill his fellow muslims, if tribal the hausa man still slaughters his fellow hausa man.  

End of Part I
I agree wit some of your points.

The problem is Envy: It is much more deeper than that. To u hustling for your daily bread n sweating to live a high standard of life, it would appear that the poor hausa man who lives in his mud house wit 50 children and hz no technology nor education should be envious of u. NewsFlash: they r not. As a matter of fact he may even think himself superior to u. Twisted right ? I know. They are content in their lives as it is. The igbos are hustlers. The yourbas are hustlers. The hausa are sleeping. They other two have set up shop in their land and become successful. The hausa saw them thriving. They allowed them to continue thriving and even with the crisis the non-indigenes keep going back there. It says a lot about the Igbo man's resilience.I also once read someone commend jos indigenes for allowing the hausa to set up shop in their land.

They have a group called BokoHaram: I've stayed in the north for a while bt i dont know who Bokoharam r except wt i hear from the media. It says they attack churches, armed forces and politcians. What does dis tell me? It started out cos they thought they were fighting a cause now the goal has shifted and they now carry out the wishes of the highest bidder. But Boko hara, does nt represent the hausa masses. Most of them dont know who or wt boko haram is and couldnt care less. They just hear it on TV.
Re: Recurrent Crisis In Northern Nigerha; Tribal, Political Or Religious? by AlabaSlim: 12:32pm On May 11, 2011
d prob na d religon
e.g C d ARABS wit al dier education dey sti KILL U in the name of AALLLAAAAAH
so religon followed by odas
Re: Recurrent Crisis In Northern Nigerha; Tribal, Political Or Religious? by dejyx: 2:31pm On May 11, 2011
namfav:

the hausa/fulani man is the most hardworking in nigeria/hardwork and striving for development=in our dna, as a matter of fact when a northern person is trying to better himself, what does the government do? it put's him down i have seen it with many individuals who have to get foreign aid just to start a charity, and don't talk about "boko haram" you are sounding like the rest, it is not a force in the north somehow the media is trying to make it what it is not for an obvious agenda, to spread your agenda, what can you do but tarnish our religion that's all you know, we see the failures of the federal government to adresse issue, what do you do, you blame islam, walahi from my point of view this is not about religion (the north is very tolerant we accepted alot of southerners when we were at our peak), we do not despice education (the north has always produced some of the greatest scholars/scientists in african history i.e dan marina, masani al barwani etc.) we can definitely look at that in our heritage, the good outweighs the bad in the north when you find a really good northerner ther are no better human beings in the world even in the civil war when emotion and anger was high we heard of stories of fulani/hausa get killed trying to protect strangers (children, women, elders) from the south, where else can that happen? don't tell us what we are not, we know our short comings we don't need reetards writing some pathetic stories that some ignoramuses will obviously believe, pathetic

As Usual typical of you guys thank God I am not by your side you would have done what is worse than calling me retard and insult others as ignoramus. There is no need  for insult it can't help us.  We should try as much as possible to be factual.  I will use Jos as an example for a little explanation.  Please where you think I am wrong point me out thats how it is done.  I have lived in Jos for about 36 years now so there are so many of your type here.  My own is that there is something that muslims are hidding I just dont know what it is.  Here in Jos, you guys call us southerners arne mai shan gia (infidel/outcast that drinks alcohol) they say we are Kapiri mai chin Mushe (pagans that eat unslaughtered meat) unslaughtered meat I think they mean things like bush meat and for that we are not worhty to live even we should be slaughtered with sickles and die while the murders enjoy themselves in paradise. Insulting people means nothing to you namfav when you can slaughter and support slaughtering. I am not surprised you are calling me retard. In my religion there is no Gentile and no Jew people are God's creation we don't judge people on earth by saying arne mai shan gia or Kapiri mai chin mushe or gidan Kaurwaye as you people say.  

Any way my friend I am not talking based on media I am talking from experience.  I have been a refugee about three times that is because I lived near angwan rimi after shagari corner here in Jos.  I and many others have had to pack out of that area because we live near muslims.  Jos was so peaceful then we used to send food to muslim brothers during xmas and easter. I used to enjoy sallah celebration because I eat alot of RAM meat during those celebrations and they send us food during sallah. Now all this is history. Let us ask us why.  Lets give a brief summary to this, one friday afternoon 8th sept 2001 Jos was in flames the story was this a lady was passing congo junction where they have there friday prayers but the place was blocked. she was told not to pass the blocked road because it was already time for prayers, the lady insisted she must pass she passed and the whole place set ablaze.  Another crisis in jos was due to the fact that jos north chairman winner was declared, the winner was a Plateau man as against a hausa man instead of the hausas going to the electoral tribunal they started burning christian houses at about 1am in the morining at Ali Kazaure street.  Have you heard of Dogon Nahawa, Retsat and Zot Fulani killed 500 innocent women and children while they were sleeping at night.  The excuse was that people of Dogon Nahawa Retsat and Zot ate fulani mens cows.  I can give you ten (10) lame excuses why crises have been  sparked up in nothern Nigeria infact these excuses are ridiculous.

Any way my friend like I said earlier please feel free to say no to what you think is wrong that I have said instead of insulting.
Re: Recurrent Crisis In Northern Nigerha; Tribal, Political Or Religious? by fineboy200: 4:17pm On May 11, 2011
LET US BE TRUTHFUL TO OURSELVES, IF REALLY THE NORTHERN LEADERS LOVE THEIR PEOPLE, THE YEARS OF LEADERSHIP THEY HAVE BEEN IN NIGERIA SHOULD HAVE BEEN AN ADVANTAGE TO THEIR PEOPLE. BUT IT SEEMS THE ELITE ARE LURKING IN THE CURTAINS OF RELIGION TO DECEIVE THE POOR IN THE REGION. LOOK AT THOUSANDS OF YOUTHS THAT I SAW ON THE STREET OF KANO MAIMING AND DESTROYING WHATEVER THEY LAY THEIR HANDS ON. NOW LET ME TELL YOU THIS, IF TODAY THE SOUTH DECIDE TO LEAVE THE REGION, YOU WILL SEE THAT WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE ARAB WORLD WOULD TAKE ITS TOLL IN THE NORTHMEN PART OF THIS COUNTRY, BECAUSE THAT IS WHEN THE EYES OF THE POOR MASSES WILL BE OPENED, AND REALIZE THAT THERE IS SOMETHING GOING ON IN THE SHADOWS OF THEIR RELIGION. THEY WILL REALIZE THEY ARE EXISTING JUST TO EAT THE CRUMBS FALLING FROM THE TABLES OF THE ELITES. TRUST ME.
Re: Recurrent Crisis In Northern Nigerha; Tribal, Political Or Religious? by namfav(m): 6:57pm On May 11, 2011
dejyx:

As Usual typical of you guys thank God I am not by your side you would have done what is worse than calling me not-so-smart person and insult others as ignoramus. There is no need  for insult it can't help us.  We should try as much as possible to be factual.  I will use Jos as an example for a little explanation.  Please where you think I am wrong point me out thats how it is done.  I have lived in Jos for about 36 years now so there are so many of your type here.  My own is that there is something that muslims are hidding I just dont know what it is.  Here in Jos, you guys call us southerners arne mai shan gia (infidel/outcast that drinks alcohol) they say we are Kapiri mai chin Mushe (pagans that eat unslaughtered meat) unslaughtered meat I think they mean things like bush meat and for that we are not worhty to live even we should be slaughtered with sickles and die while the murders enjoy themselves in paradise. Insulting people means nothing to you namfav when you can slaughter and support slaughtering. I am not surprised you are calling me not-so-smart person. In my religion there is no Gentile and no Jew people are God's creation we don't judge people on earth by saying arne mai shan gia or Kapiri mai chin mushe or gidan Kaurwaye as you people say.  

Any way my friend I am not talking based on media I am talking from experience.  I have been a refugee about three times that is because I lived near angwan rimi after shagari corner here in Jos.  I and many others have had to pack out of that area because we live near muslims.  Jos was so peaceful then we used to send food to muslim brothers during xmas and easter. I used to enjoy sallah celebration because I eat alot of RAM meat during those celebrations and they send us food during sallah. Now all this is history. Let us ask us why.  Lets give a brief summary to this, one friday afternoon 8th sept 2001 Jos was in flames the story was this a lady was passing congo junction where they have there friday prayers but the place was blocked. she was told not to pass the blocked road because it was already time for prayers, the lady insisted she must pass she passed and the whole place set ablaze.  Another crisis in jos was due to the fact that jos north chairman winner was declared, the winner was a Plateau man as against a hausa man instead of the hausas going to the electoral tribunal they started burning christian houses at about 1am in the morining at Ali Kazaure street.  Have you heard of Dogon Nahawa, Retsat and Zot Fulani killed 500 innocent women and children while they were sleeping at night.  The excuse was that people of Dogon Nahawa Retsat and Zot ate fulani mens cows.  I can give you ten (10) lame excuses why crises have been  sparked up in nothern Nigeria infact these excuses are ridiculous.

Any way my friend like I said earlier please feel free to say no to what you think is wrong that I have said instead of insulting.    

you are not being factual at all and i come across your type everytime i go on internet, your little story is pathetic and false but there will be your type that will believe that nonsense, as you like to believe, we are not lazy, unwilling to learn, or the other pathetic stereotypes you like to spew, you know what i hate people like you who make things up, lol i don't care what names you are called i have never used those words or hear anyone that i know using those words but if you are acting like kufr you will be call such why do you get offended do you know what it means? you insult our religion and you are offended when you are called kufr, does someone who kills get offended for being called a murderer? not all southerners are bad people, in fact the good are more than the bad it's just i guess the bad are making the most noise, they have their hands on the media, always on the internet spreading lies etc. and you expect good things?

who cares about your experiences i also have experiences to tell i'm sure we all have experiences that we want to forget, but someone with a tongue as sharp like yours and a head as thick as yours will get into any trouble, do you think if you offend people you will not get people angry and some people refuse to learn on history, you gave a story of a arrogant lady who goes on to offend people after being warned, that sum up your type, you get warned but when sheet happens you lay the blame, you know what gets under my skin, is the fact that you get warned that it is worth not saying or doing certain things but going instead to test other individuals, how pathetic man, many wars would have been preventable if some people just stopped being thick
Re: Recurrent Crisis In Northern Nigerha; Tribal, Political Or Religious? by Amjustme: 7:33pm On May 11, 2011
Diaz no karya dia o! Lets face the truth, its a jihad movement, period!
Re: Recurrent Crisis In Northern Nigerha; Tribal, Political Or Religious? by plappville(f): 9:18pm On May 11, 2011
from Alaba Slim:::d prob na d religon
e.g C d ARABS wit al dier education dey sti KILL U in the name of AALLLAAAAAH
so religon followed by odas
:
gbam!!!! E be like say u dey see wetin i dey see. This religion thé own by thé Arabs is what is distroying, not really politic
But did Alaaah means God? if yes why should they like killing, nô news without one Arabian country bomb badding etc. Crazzzyy nô?
Re: Recurrent Crisis In Northern Nigerha; Tribal, Political Or Religious? by odumchi: 1:51am On May 12, 2011
This is a combination of socio-political-economic-and religous tensions. Let us all be honest to ourselves, the North boasts the lowest literacy rates in Nigeria And has a large minority if well educated Southern-Igbo and multinational Christians living in cities like Kano, Kaduna taking up the high paying jobs.

Northeners see the Southerners as intruders and view them as an altogether different entity due to economic and religious differences. So what do they do? In expression of their anger they go about burning the homes of Succesful Southerners and churches throughout the North in retribution. The average Hausa man has no education passed primary 6, and therefore is ineligible for high-tech and modern jobs which call for an educated Southerm labour force.
Re: Recurrent Crisis In Northern Nigerha; Tribal, Political Or Religious? by aljharem3: 2:37am On May 12, 2011
odumchi:

This is a combination of socio-political-economic-and religous tensions. Let us all be honest to ourselves, the North boasts the lowest literacy rates in Nigeria And has a large minority if well educated Southern-Igbo and multinational Christians living in cities like Kano, Kaduna taking up the high paying jobs.

Northeners see the Southerners as intruders and view them as an altogether different entity due to economic and religious differences. So what do they do? In expression of their anger they go about burning the homes of Succesful Southerners and churches throughout the North in retribution. The average Hausa man has no education passed primary 6, and therefore is ineligible for high-tech and modern jobs which call for an educated Southerm labour force.

i am not hausa but that is a very silly statement u just made

what do u mean an average hausa is not educated

yes i am half educated but i bet on any thing i know more science, geography and politics and economics than 70% of southerners and you

just because he did not finish school does not make him less smarter than u, u this mumu
angry
Re: Recurrent Crisis In Northern Nigerha; Tribal, Political Or Religious? by Jaideyone(m): 7:53am On May 12, 2011
gosh!!! I wonder if this namfav and his hausa brothers would accept the truth. If anyone says the problem is religious u'll attack him. If someone else says it's tribal or political u'll still insult him. Yet u can't give us a good reason why your muslim brothers are killing people and burning properties. If there's a retard on this thread then it's you.
Re: Recurrent Crisis In Northern Nigerha; Tribal, Political Or Religious? by tokan(m): 8:00am On May 12, 2011
The un educated muslims at the north are the cause of this crisis, because if they are educated on the meaning of life, they will have feeling for one another.
Re: Recurrent Crisis In Northern Nigerha; Tribal, Political Or Religious? by Jaideyone(m): 8:10am On May 12, 2011
gosh!!! I wonder if this namfav and his hausa brothers would accept the truth. If anyone says the problem is religious u'll attack him. If someone else says it's tribal or political u'll still insult him. Yet u can't give us a good reason why your muslim brothers are killing people and burning properties. If there's a retard on this thread then it's you.
Re: Recurrent Crisis In Northern Nigerha; Tribal, Political Or Religious? by namfav(m): 9:16am On May 12, 2011
Jaidey-one:

gosh!!! I wonder if this namfav and his hausa brothers would accept the truth. If anyone says the problem is religious u'll attack him. If someone else says it's tribal or political u'll still insult him. Yet u can't give us a good reason why your muslim brothers are killing people and burning properties. If there's a not-so-smart person on this thread then it's you.

what truth should be accepted, that we hate non-muslims? i speak this with certainty when i say this is nothing to do with hatred for muslims and non-muslims, neither is it tribal maybe in your quarters it is tribal but not in ours, the problem is social caused by the general political enviroment, in real life i don't think i will lose friends who are christian because i am muslim or because i am fulani, but there is a big possiblity friendships will be lost because of disagreement with social structures and the general enviroment of nigerias politics whenever i come across a southerner as a northerner we always avoid politics, we talk about religion, culture etc. but not politics do you know why? we've lived each other for too long with our different tribes/religions but now that religion has been politicised and being used by sections of the media to score points and sympathy why do you think there is a problem these things did not exist years ago just now especialy with the growth of internet where everyone can just go on and spew alot of rubbish on forums, news websites and blogs, even intertainment blogs are used for politics against northerners (e.g linda ikejis blog), and you think we are the ones to blame? please undecided
Re: Recurrent Crisis In Northern Nigerha; Tribal, Political Or Religious? by youngies(m): 1:41pm On May 12, 2011
namfav:

what truth should be accepted, that we hate non-muslims? i speak this with certainty when i say this is nothing to do with hatred for muslims and non-muslims, neither is it tribal maybe in your quarters it is tribal but not in ours, the problem is social caused by the general political enviroment, in real life i don't think i will lose friends who are christian because i am muslim or because i am fulani, but there is a big possiblity friendships will be lost because of disagreement with social structures and the general enviroment of nigerias politics whenever i come across a southerner as a northerner we always avoid politics, we talk about religion, culture etc. but not politics do you know why? we've lived each other for too long with our different tribes/religions but now that religion has been politicised and being used by sections of the media to score points and sympathy why do you think there is a problem these things did not exist years ago just now especialy with the growth of internet where everyone can just go on and spew alot of rubbish on forums, news websites and blogs, even intertainment blogs are used for politics against northerners (e.g linda ikejis blog), and you think we are the ones to blame? please  undecided

@namfav

You are not being factual.

At what point in Nigerian's history was your religion politicized and killing commenced?

Before 1914 Amalgamation?
Before independence?
Before the civil war?
During the military era?
Or from the return of democracy in 1999

Which ever period you chose, I will show you evidence that the killings in the north has been going on before the period.
Re: Recurrent Crisis In Northern Nigerha; Tribal, Political Or Religious? by dejyx: 3:08pm On May 12, 2011
namfav:

you are not being factual at all and i come across your type everytime i go on internet, your little story is pathetic and false but there will be your type that will believe that nonsense, as you like to believe, we are not lazy, unwilling to learn, or the other pathetic stereotypes you like to spew, you know what i hate people like you who make things up, lol i don't care what names you are called i have never used those words or hear anyone that i know using those words but if you are acting like kufr you will be call such why do you get offended do you know what it means? you insult our religion and you are offended when you are called kufr, does someone who kills get offended for being called a murderer? not all southerners are bad people, in fact the good are more than the bad it's just i guess the bad are making the most noise, they have their hands on the media, always on the internet spreading lies etc.  and you expect good things?

who cares about your experiences i also have experiences to tell i'm sure we all have experiences that we want to forget, but someone with a tongue as sharp like yours and a head as thick as yours will get into any trouble, do you think if you offend people you will not get people angry and some people refuse to learn on history, you gave a story of a arrogant lady who goes on to offend people after being warned, that sum up your type, you get warned but when sheet happens you lay the blame, you know what gets under my skin, is the fact that you get warned that it is worth not saying or doing certain things but going instead to test other individuals, how pathetic man, many wars would have been preventable if some people just stopped being thick

My very good friend this medium has really helped me.  You mean someone can act like Kufr? "To those guys out there kufr is a word the Qu'ran uses to identify those who denied Allah's favors by not accepting His Dominion and Authority. Kufr thus is an antonym for Iman or disbelief in Allah" Am suprised at you namfav that you can go out in public to declare me kufr? Anyway call me whatever you like it is The Almighty God that has the final say not you namfav.  Imagine what is on your mind? So there are people that are kufr and you are what? Please let the house know.  I thought you were a little different from the "slaugtheres" you are all the same. Carry on with your atrocities and lets see where you will end.

Back to the main issue at hand I will like to let you know this fact I never made up any of these stories.  If someone from Jos is on this forum he or she will testify.  I dont have to make up any stories. Infact what have I said that is made up here. Let the forum know. I have been asking you what is false? what have I made up? point it out instead of insulting. Is it Dogon Nahawa the pictures and videos are there. Is it Ali Kazaure the pictures are there. Is it the capture/colonization of  of Angwan Rogo behind unijos the pictures are there. This is another issue you are making me delve into. The Theory that crises in nothern nigeria is caused for expansion.  

Now my own theory about crises in nothern nigeria like I said is all about ENVY of the notherners I will stick to that.  Another school of thought believe it is based on war of expansion or war for economic might. What is your own theory? You keep on saying government government. Now you are talking about structures that are not put in place. Please say something reasonable.  The big question is why is it in nothern Nigeria  we have Maitasine, Kala Kato, Izala, Boko Haram etc slaughtering innocent youth corpers, burning churches looting markets killing security operatives and rapping women?  The same government that governs nothern Nigeria is the same that governs the south but things like this are not obtainable from where we come from.  Why are you so adamant supporting this kind of heinous crimes.  You should condemn it.  Instead of condemning evil you are calling me Kufr.  Do you think calling me names can get me offended. No way man I am beyond that.  I know what I am and I know what I stand for.

My very good friend some people are going through these threads so as much as possible please try to be articulate.  I have never in my life abuse Islam, I will never abuse Islam. I am fully of the belief that religion is of the mind. God will judge each and every one of us based on our deeds on earth.  My relatives are muslims so I can never condemn any of them infact if I do I am condemning my own blood.

You know what namfav?  You have been brain washed. I now see your problem.  You have been listening to too many of  those sermons that are made to incite you guys  you cant even make a clear judgement of your own. You must have boozed an overdose of that your black concoction that is what is controlling you not your concience any more.  I wish you all the best in your slaughtering spree. It is just a pity.  The whole thing is actually turning to something else. So this is the last you will hear of me. Peace.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Never Plotted A Coup Throughout My Military Career - Buhari / Industrial Court Not For Corrupt Judges – President Warns / Umar Faruq: Transport Varsity, Other Projects Earned Amaechi Chieftaincy Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.