Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,286 members, 7,977,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 03:07 PM

My Girl Has To Buy A Ring, Propose To Me On Both Knees — Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Girl Has To Buy A Ring, Propose To Me On Both Knees — Wizkid (977 Views)

Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video / Bbnaija Laycon Gives Erica A Ring Propose To Her (video) / Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Has To Buy A Ring, Propose To Me On Both Knees — Wizkid by Admob090(m): 5:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
Nigerian music star, Ayo Balogun, popularly known as Wizkid, has revealed that whoever he will eventually get married to will be the one to buy the ring and propose to him on both knees.

His view negates the conventional way of a proposal in this clime where the man buys the ring and proposes to the woman he intends to get married to.

The singer, who has fathered three sons from three different women, took to his Snapchat account to make the statement.

The Grammy Award winner said, “Big shoutout to da one ima spend the rest of my life with, whoever you are. U go try with this mad man. By the way, my girl gotta buy me a ring and propose on both knees.” (sic).

SOURCE: [url]classicview.com.ng[/url]
Re: My Girl Has To Buy A Ring, Propose To Me On Both Knees — Wizkid by illicit(m): 5:51pm On Jul 06, 2021
I dey with u my guy

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Has To Buy A Ring, Propose To Me On Both Knees — Wizkid by Starzo: 5:54pm On Jul 06, 2021
naso e suppose be. But even at that I nor go still accept sef.
I can't use my hand to put myself into bondage

1 Like

Re: My Girl Has To Buy A Ring, Propose To Me On Both Knees — Wizkid by Rotiix(m): 5:55pm On Jul 06, 2021
So a lady will still do that to a father of 3 shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Has To Buy A Ring, Propose To Me On Both Knees — Wizkid by Iceyjayzz(m): 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
Rotiix:
So a lady will still do that to a father of 3 shocked
They have no option, thousands of ladies will do that since it's big wiz

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Has To Buy A Ring, Propose To Me On Both Knees — Wizkid by rayvelez(m): 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
Damn jada p won't like this abi nah baby mama she be ni big whiz u niggarrr need a answer...

1 Like

Re: My Girl Has To Buy A Ring, Propose To Me On Both Knees — Wizkid by JaneYave(f): 11:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
Stop decieving people!

(1) (Reply)

Actress Beverly Osu Shares Sexy, Hot Bikini Photos And Videos / Actress Chita Agwu Johnson Shares Lovely New Photos As She Turns A Year Older / James Brown And Friend Accused Of Stealing From A Lady At Cubana Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.