Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,465 members, 7,891,933 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:49 PM

Is She Real Or Fake - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Real Or Fake (757 Views)

Ibrahim Husseina, Is She A Scammer Or She's Real? / Could This Big Butt (buttocks) Be Real Or Fake? (photos) / Fake Hair, Fake Boob, Fake Ass, Fake Nails, Fake Voice. Yet She Real Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Real Or Fake by BonPatrick(m): 7:52pm On Jul 06, 2021
Guys make una judge this a guy in UNN met a girl one day and they became friends the girl became nice to him so he decided to express his feeling by telling her he loves her and want to go into relationship with her. She got angry and told her never to say that again that each time she accept a guy they will try to sleep with her. So the guy continue on mutual friend he took her out one day she demands for hollandia yoghurt which he bought for her. One day she text him to give her money that she wants to travel and beside the guy has his suspicion that another guy sent her money two days before the day she ask him. Atimes when she wants to answer call she lows the volume of the call. The guy ask his friends about the situation they told him that she wants to eat him because the guy told her he has house he collect house rent. The girl only visited him once and that day a friend of the guy came he told her to prepare garri for him she refused and he was planning to give her the money but he recalls what his friends told him. He didn't give her. As the girl was going he plans to give her 1k the girl told him not give her money when she is on bike that she hate it, he got Angry and look for change and gave her 500. The next day the girl text him that (Hi so you choose to let me go without giving me d money you promised or even talk about it. You would have told me earlier that you can't give me a helping hand instead of giving excuses). She stopped picking his calls the guy kukuma deleted her number. What do you think about this, was the girl real or fake?
Re: Is She Real Or Fake by Temmylee01(m): 7:53pm On Jul 06, 2021
angry
Re: Is She Real Or Fake by triogist(f): 8:10pm On Jul 06, 2021
Damn Niggarrr...Jeez Just Saved Your Ass
Believe Me She Has Someone Doing Fine Than You That she's Sourcing From...You're Just Like Dessert To Her Lunch...
Some Player Can Be So Protective Of Their Investment and That was The Time She's Spending with You..Jz To Make It Real and Make You Feel Loved.
Congratulations grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is She Real Or Fake by BonPatrick(m): 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
Thanks boss
triogist:
Damn Niggarrr...Jeez Just Saved Your Ass
Believe Me She Has Someone Doing Fine Than You That she's Sourcing From...You're Just Like Dessert To Her Lunch...
Some Player Can Be So Protective Of Their Investment and That was The Time She's Spending with You..Jz To Make It Real and Make You Feel Loved.
Congratulations grin grin
Re: Is She Real Or Fake by BigDan69: 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2021
You claim you are in 200l but you cannot construct a proper writeup. Your writeup dey give me headache

2 Likes

Re: Is She Real Or Fake by Cerebellum: 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2021
Mumu OP dey write rubbish a normal person can't even understand

To slap your dull brain dey hungry me selfgrin
Re: Is She Real Or Fake by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
So na dis small pikin matter a whole you carry come here make we advice you wey your make don register for all start up venues looking for business support n how to grow there business.....
Keep asking if she is real or not
Re: Is She Real Or Fake by BonPatrick(m): 2:48am On Jul 07, 2021
You are a fool but you read am idiot
Cerebellum:
Mumu OP dey write rubbish a normal person can't even understand

To slap your dull brain dey hungry me selfgrin
Re: Is She Real Or Fake by BonPatrick(m): 2:49am On Jul 07, 2021
U are a fool animal
BigDan69:
You claim you are in 200l but you cannot construct a proper writeup. Your writeup dey give me headache
Re: Is She Real Or Fake by Cerebellum: 7:44am On Jul 07, 2021
BonPatrick:
You are a fool but you read am idiot

Shuttup you dullard!

I almost read it halfway, and I started getting irritated with your wacky writing, Dull Ful!grin

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Cheated On Me With My Best Friend, Our Two Kids Are Not Mine / Deceit / 5 Hilarious Ways Nigerians Identify Yahoo Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.