Stats: 3,170,603 members, 7,878,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:50 AM

Please Which Hosting And Domain Provider Would You Recommend For Me - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Which Hosting And Domain Provider Would You Recommend For Me (536 Views)

What Web Hosting Service Provider Would You Advice Me To Start Off With? / 7 Crucial Factors To Consider Before Picking An Hosting And Domain Provider Toda / Best Web Hosting And Domain Provider In Nigeria With Daily Payment (2) (3) (4)

Please Which Hosting And Domain Provider Would You Recommend For Me by uche393: 8:39pm On Jul 06, 2021
Pls guys, Which hosting and domain provider will you recommend for me?
Re: Please Which Hosting And Domain Provider Would You Recommend For Me by doubleZ88(m): 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2021
dunno about d guys below me but i use whogohost all d time. reason is their customer friendly and great services.
Re: Please Which Hosting And Domain Provider Would You Recommend For Me by charixel: 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2021
Re: Please Which Hosting And Domain Provider Would You Recommend For Me by ankush3772: 8:28am On Jul 07, 2021
Hi, I will recommend to you best hosting and domain provider company. In recent time I am using nexahost.com which providing me best and cheap services to me. Cheap means that no meaning they provide me worst services, they provide best. There employees are very supportive, intelligent, and user friendly with clients. It means I am recommending to you use nexahost services for your websites.

https://nexahost.com
https://www.nexahost.com/in/shared-hosting-jaipur
Re: Please Which Hosting And Domain Provider Would You Recommend For Me by Trendvibez: 1:26pm On Jul 07, 2021
1. Unlimited Hosting - host unlimited websites & domains on our fast cloud-based servers

2. Unlimited Bandwidth with no monthly or yearly fee ever

3. FREE SSL Encryption - Keep your site safe with full protection

4. Create Your Own Professional Email Accounts

5. One Click WordPress Integration - Install your site on WordPress in just a few clicks

6. Free Migration Support

7. Create Unlimited domains & sub-domains

8. 100% Cloud Based & SSD Servers

9. Automated Daily Backup

10. No Technical Skills or Experienced Required

11. Priceless 24*7 Support From Our Experts

”Special Bonuses” if you buy now

Inbox me 0.7.0.1.4.8.1.9.9.0.1

And also get a .com domain for $8 at porkbun. com

Hope it helps!
Re: Please Which Hosting And Domain Provider Would You Recommend For Me by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
doubleZ88:
dunno about d guys below me but i use whogohost all d time. reason is their customer friendly and great services.

Seconded! If you don't want to experience disappointment upon disappointment (Cos that's what most Nigerian hosting companies offer), use Whogohost. You will thank me for it.
Re: Please Which Hosting And Domain Provider Would You Recommend For Me by AbhayP: 10:19am On Jul 08, 2021
60% OFF best web hosting plans + Free Domain + SSL. Get your business online with fast, secure & affordable web hosting services. https://www.bytenap.com/
Re: Please Which Hosting And Domain Provider Would You Recommend For Me by TomRyan297: 2:16pm On Jul 08, 2021
Dedicated Server Hosting:
https://www.10gbhosting.com/dedicated-server-usa/
No Setup Fees, No minimum Contract & 100% Uptime
Available in 3 Locations (Europe, UK, and the USA)
The Latest Hardware
Optimum Performance
24/7 Dedicated Support.
Re: Please Which Hosting And Domain Provider Would You Recommend For Me by helposys: 4:10am On Nov 07, 2023
Sure, here's a comment for your blog:

I found this list of the "Best Hosting Provider" incredibly useful and informative. It's always great to have a reliable source to turn to when you're looking for the best hosting options for your website.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to recommend another excellent hosting provider, NexaHost. They offer affordable web hosting solutions in India, and I've had a fantastic experience with their services. You can check them out at https://www.nexahost.com/hosting/cheap-web-hosting-india for top-notch hosting services that won't break the bank.

Thanks for sharing this valuable information, and keep up the great work!
Re: Please Which Hosting And Domain Provider Would You Recommend For Me by bassdow: 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2023
uche393:
Pls guys, Which hosting and domain provider will you recommend for me?

we can't just make recommendations, without knowing a thing or 2 about your requirements. We don't even know your budget sef

Best Website To Redeem Your Gift Card / Any Website Designer Lagos / Free VTU And Mini Banking System Plugin FOR WORDPRESS!