Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,123 members, 7,887,248 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:15 AM

Confession Time - Have You Cheated? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Confession Time - Have You Cheated? (45768 Views)

Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband / When Did You Join Nairaland And What Amount Of Time Have You Spent Online / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by ndidigood(f): 7:55pm On Aug 13, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Its been a nice one all along but I de pray make thunder no fire me while on top of the sidechick
one day ur wife will catch u.
And u will not like d outcome.
Cheating is very bad especially when you have a loyal wife.
It will break her down and might not forgive you.

1 Like

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
ndidigood:
one day ur wife will catch u.
And u will not like d outcome.
Cheating is very bad especially when you have a loyal wife.
It will break her down and might not forgive you.

Relax, when we get to the bridge, there must be a way out. Remember this is Africa and I am entitled to polygamy, culturally
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by ndidigood(f): 8:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Relax, when we get to the bridge, there must be a way out. Remember this is Africa and I am entitled to polygamy, culturally
ok then
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by AMAARSALAN: 10:35am On Sep 06, 2021
Some comments here dey make me laugh. even my girlfriend I dumped her last month because of cheating ,,,,,,,,,,, is here forming a saint

1 Like

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by bdon123(m): 10:18am On Sep 09, 2021
PlayMaker14:
You have said it all... She thinks using this excuse has automatically make her take a pound of flesh from the irresponsible ex, but not knowing that she's only sinking deep into the ocean of immoralities.

When the New "Romeo" starts exhibiting some "Jim Iyke" attitude, she will as usual go to the next shoulder in the neighborhood thereby increasing the body count.
Why are u guys talking like this Didnt u see the part where he beats her regularly or are u supporting violence towards women?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! / Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? / Can You Start A Family With This Salary In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.