Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,006 members, 7,880,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:14 PM

'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt (39269 Views)

Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football / 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave / Meet Muhammad Saad al-Beshi Who Beheaded Nigerian Woman In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt by aribisala0(m): 10:02am On Jul 07, 2021
That is a symptom of schizophrenia
The erroneous belief and conviction that one's body or thoughts are controlled by an external agent = passivity delusion or delusion of passivity.

1 Like

Re: 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt by olmoRoc: 10:05am On Jul 07, 2021
Fourtygees:
See previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6618896/24-year-old-man-beheads-aunt-calabar

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/7/she-was-making-my-manhood-rise-spiritually-man-who-killed-and-beheaded-his-aunt-in-cross-river-claims-she-belonged-to-the-marine-world.html

My brother, it was purely a normal case of sexual attraction. There wasn't any marine spirit or witchcraft involved. You could have been avoiding her in order to manage the situation.
Re: 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt by Litmus: 10:06am On Jul 07, 2021
Fourtygees:
The murder suspect told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) that he killed Okpo because she belonged to the spiritual world.

"I killed Uduak Okpo because she belonged to the marine world. She was terrorising me spiritually in the compound," he said.

"She was making my manhood to rise spiritually, that was why I killed her," he added.

Individuals with this man’s simple, childish, primitive mentality swell the ranks of those that cry, ‘break up Nigeria!’ the loudest. You follow them and their peculiar grasp on reality, zero concept of tomorrow, and you’re on a hiding to nowhere. They’re often very selfish, rigid minded, psychopaths.

I can imagine that he couldn’t square the complication arising from his lust for an aunty in his stiff mind and the entire thing morphed in a way that smarter people would recognise and resolve but that he couldn’t because his mind was trapped by him being unable to think outside off the narrow constraint of himself and his needs, so he killed her. Her life and that of others and the community was not as important as his needs.
Re: 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt by Smartikc(m): 10:15am On Jul 07, 2021
Atleast ur is still alive cool
Re: 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt by Marigold2rock(m): 10:27am On Jul 07, 2021
Nigercity:
Fear who no
Fear this akwacross people

Them the shaa get mind

U're a mad man
Re: 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:30am On Jul 07, 2021
Head dey pain you
Re: 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt by harmony75: 10:38am On Jul 07, 2021
Your own aunt was making your manhood to rise why did it you really remove those eyes
Re: 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt by tfelicityk(m): 10:38am On Jul 07, 2021
Just like that...

I hope people in the correctional service center they are taking are saved?
Re: 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt by PeachtreeReside(f): 10:56am On Jul 07, 2021
But manhood must rise now....
Re: 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt by Hapinex01: 10:59am On Jul 07, 2021
Hand don touch dis one, e never talk true, make dem deal with am very well, you go surprise say na watin concern money ritual
Re: 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt by Insectkiller: 11:08am On Jul 07, 2021
Calabar and fvck and dog..

No wonder Calabar birthright is dog..that's why dey are Dogg..

This man wicked oo..
He buried d head and body separately..

Chai! Naija nah joke..

Series everywhere, if u know you know..

grin shocked grin
Re: 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt by Myke99: 11:12am On Jul 07, 2021
This one Dey whyne me ni �
Re: 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt by bukatyne(f): 11:17am On Jul 07, 2021
Re: 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt by Buliwyf: 11:44am On Jul 07, 2021
LienwaltAbel:

Lack of religion might cause nihilism amongst the people, I believe it should be controlled or if removed replaced with philosophy I'm schools.

I agree with this.
Re: 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt by CryptoRepublic1: 11:53am On Jul 07, 2021
I'm sorry to say this but I'm always afraid of avg Nigerian as I know that 60% of the population is mentally deranged.

Sorry guys.
Re: 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt by manunitedbabes: 12:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
So now, how does ur manhood-rising-spiritual gat to do with the beheading and burying?

You better bury the manhood cos it's now belongs to the marine world which has been tampered. mtchewwww sad
Re: 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt by DAMN99: 1:23pm On Jul 07, 2021
Calabar people doing the most these days
Re: 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt by kay29000(m): 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2021
greatiyk4u:
Indoctrination is too dangerous

Calabar people and spiritualism.......tufiakwa.

Many Nigeria cultures affects the mindset of the people decelerating their progress.

Exactly.
Re: 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt by cjayro12345: 3:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
Na real werey
Re: 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt by billyG(m): 4:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
To rise no b better thing.
Re: 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt by eburuu: 5:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
calabar amaka i lougf in nokia tune
Re: 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt by aribisala0(m): 5:26pm On Jul 07, 2021
passivity phenomena
phenomena in which individuals feel that some aspect of themselves is under the control of others. These aspects can include acts, impulses, movements, emotions, or thoughts; patients typically report feeling that they are being made to do or think things by someone else or that they are experiencing the behaviors or emotions of someone else

https://dictionary.apa.org/passivity-phenomena
Re: 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt by engrben25: 5:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
like India like Calabar insane news network
Re: 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt by Bimpe29: 6:49pm On Jul 07, 2021
He must be naughty and mindless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Kills Ex-fiancée For Leaving Him For Another Lover After 10-year Dating (pic / Man Who Sells Soaps As Phones In Lagos Traffic Arrested (pic) / Robbers Arrested In Ogun As They Shared Their Loots (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.