Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,073 members, 7,890,532 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:36 PM

Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) (64401 Views)

Pastor Michael Todd Coughs & Rubs Spit On Members Face To Prove A Point / Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze / Prophet Paul Abam Caught Burying Charms In Someone's House In Cross River (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2021
Shalommy:
Hahaha... Edi ataa eyen. Pastor ikong ekpo.
Baby girl abadie?
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by medexico(m): 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2021
Can you lawfully posses a human skull?
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by Goodman247: 2:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
By thier fruits you shall.know them, this one clearly look like babalawo
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by Kingzjayzee: 2:36pm On Jul 07, 2021
tamonokare:
Pastors are thieves. They understand religion especially Christianity is a business. The industry is booming and unregulated. The business is easy to start. The money comes majorly thrice every week. Crypto trading dey learn work where church business dey. Rome started it and brought it to Africa and made a fortune from it. Today a lot of Africans have realized it and have opened theirs. Almost all the early birds in the business in Nigeria now fly private jets. Don't think you're late to the party. You're still early in the business. A lot of people are cashing out weekly. There's still a lot of money to be made from religion in Africa. Africa is still very backward and poor. Religion (the business of hope selling) will always flourish because of poverty and suffering.

A lot of Africans have lost hope of enjoying this life and religion gives them the false hope of enjoying an endless life after death. And so a lot of Africans will do anything or pay any amount of money to reserve a spot in that imaginary place of enjoyment, full of mansions, where there is no pain and suffering, no work only singing and dancing .

To start the church business, rent a hall, get a decorator to decorate it, buy musical instruments and sound system, buy chairs and fans, print banners and tithe cards and hand bills and employ a fresh bible school graduate to pastor the church. Put him on salary, don't allow him handle your money. Don't give the keys of your church to the pastor, e get why. Don't go to get power to bring members, just relax , they'll certainly come. Tell your pastor to do radical evangelism. Organise a program called " lead 10 people to heaven " and ask your members to invite their family and friends to church. Forget about miracle, good things will natural happen in the life of some of your members and your church will automatically take credit for it. When bad things happen in the life of your members, blame the devil for it and encourage them to be serious with church. Don't forget to comeback to say thank you to me.

Note: this business tips is not for everybody. It's not for those who still think their pastors and G Os are working for God by collecting tithe and offering. Only fools believe that the money they give to pastors get to God. It's for those who understand what religion truly is .
wetin this one dey type bayi?
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by NacoAba: 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2021
This one too loud, but the man said he is innocent and why is police doing this . Allow court to declear him guilty. And also bring some witness to testify. If guilty he race the law if innocent they should free him . They should stop attacking the Church of God.

post=103446948:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/police-arrest-pastor-over-unlawful-possession-of-human-skull-in-cross-river/amp/

See Photos As Obtained By Below:
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 3:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
CALCULUS16:
cheesy what ll they call the offence?
Don't you know Nigerian police can arrest you for a crime you haven't committed yet? Because there's every possibility you will commit it later.

Take for instance you don't have any work at the site for a period of time you could switch to your second hustle (Quack Doctor)

Engineer wey go do CS or take delivery on a patient wetin you think say go be the outcome? Disaster! grin
You see? You could be arrested in advance to avoid constituting nuisance to society.....A stitch in time saves nine.
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by fmc2012: 3:36pm On Jul 07, 2021
If I become president, I swear my first mission na to regulate churches or even ban them completely.
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by Urahpopopo(m): 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
Do we now have lawful possession of human skull?
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by tamonokare: 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
Kingzjayzee:
wetin this one dey type bayi?

I know what i tell people like you.

Please my friend, God loves you so much and you must worship him in truth and in spirit. Join a bible believing church and always pay your tithe. And don't miss any activity in church, belong to a department in church and be useful to God. Bye.

I know you're familia with this one.
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by Godpikin99(m): 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

One of the reasons i stopped going to church. The only churches i still believe much in is Catholic, Anglican Lutheran and some other orthodox churches. All these new generational churches you'll never see Vanessa there. Uselesss churches built upon human blood.

So any new generational church is built on human blood abi?

Becareful what you say with your mouth so that you don't curse upon your self.

Does this man in your own eyes look like a man of God?

You are seeing a harbalist and you are still saying new generational churches are built on human blood.

So if one Pastor steal, all Pastors are thief abi?

Becareful!!
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
donbachi:
no!..tell me.

Native doctors are those who specialize in using herbs and medicinal plants to treat ailments, cheaper and more accessible than these western cheats, they are doing great service to humanity and humanity is Godliness, they are not anti-God or whatever atheistic view of you of them
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by tobatele(m): 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2021
Probably in the name of performing miracle,

The miracle worker!!!

Bring your problems and you will receive solution. You can now see the pastor now.

They are all the same
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by engrben25: 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2021
calabar headline
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by asobo1: 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

One of the reasons i stopped going to church. The only churches i still believe much in is Catholic, Anglican Lutheran and some other orthodox churches. All these new generational churches you'll never see Vanessa there. Uselesss churches built upon human blood.
United Evangelical Church isn't a new generation Church. Evil people exist everywhere. Let the court decide if he is innocent or not.
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by donbachi(m): 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Native doctors are those who specialize in using herbs and medicinal plants to treat ailments, cheaper and more accessible than these western cheats, they are doing great service to humanity and humanity is Godliness, they are not anti-God or whatever atheistic view of you of them
wetin Nigeria dey call dem?
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by Shakur86(m): 5:46pm On Jul 07, 2021
How about " lawful possession of human skull"
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by caesymore(m): 6:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
StandardJohn:
Naija police sef, which one is unlawful possession of human skull?
This greedy pastors be disgracing christianity on a daily.

Exactly,
that line got me
grin
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by CALCULUS16: 6:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
Bahamas95:
Don't you know Nigerian police can arrest you for a crime you haven't committed yet? Because there's every possibility you will commit it later.

Take for instance you don't have any work at the site for a period of time you could switch to your second hustle (Quack Doctor)

Engineer wey go do CS or take delivery on a patient wetin you think say go be the outcome? Disaster! grin
You see? You could be arrested in advance to avoid constituting nuisance to society.....A stitch in time saves nine.

i am not in Nigeria, i am presently in United Abia Emirates cheesy
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by DesChyko: 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2021
The source is nonexistent oo
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by chudez0147(m): 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2021
Omihanifa:
Pastor from HELL

Only God knows the fate of that girl whose picture is tied to the calabash undecided
She is very fine. Those things doesn't work! ..
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by Kingzjayzee: 6:54pm On Jul 07, 2021
tamonokare:

I know what i tell people like you.

Please my friend, God loves you so much and must worship him in truth and in spirit. Join a bible believing church and always pay your tithe. And don't miss any activity in church, belong to a department in church and be useful to God. Bye.
are u sure u are okay?
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2021
Antoeni:
When corruption favours Christians, they call it grace.
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy wink wink wink cheesy wink wink grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by victorDanladi: 7:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
StandardJohn:
Naija police sef, which one is unlawful possession of human skull?
This greedy pastors be disgracing christianity on a daily.
A MEDICAL STUDENT CAN LEGALLY POSSESS A HUMAN SKULL.I HAD ONE WHEN I WAS IN MEDICAL SCHOOL
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:52pm On Jul 07, 2021
donbachi:
wetin Nigeria dey call dem?

It's a misconception, kind of naivety by Nigerians, there are people who are not Christian or Muslim but are doing the lord's work more than the so called Muslims and Christians
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by 77up(m): 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
apostle96:
Yorubas are not the skull miners in this kwantrii
Calabar, rivers, benin, Igbo amaka &ndi ojukwu are the real skull miners and skull possessors
This one should be made scapegoat for other nnamdi kanus
Nobody should quote me.
Gradually people will realize that not only Yoruba on this table.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cancelled Wedding In Bayelsa: Deeper Life Reacts After Suspending Couple / Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement / Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.