Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,815 members, 7,872,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:48 PM

IPPIS Double Salary Error In University Of Maiduguri - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IPPIS Double Salary Error In University Of Maiduguri (12554 Views)

University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Senate Building (Photos) / Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test / Meet Zahirat Galleon, University Of Maiduguri 1st Female SUG Vice President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPPIS Double Salary Error In University Of Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 07, 2021
IPPIS and error is like 5 and 6.

That was how they paid one guy I know whose salary was meant to be 37k 370k during lockdown for 6 months
Re: IPPIS Double Salary Error In University Of Maiduguri by Dozie32(m): 8:25am On Jul 07, 2021
All the best to Una..
Re: IPPIS Double Salary Error In University Of Maiduguri by phemmyfour: 8:27am On Jul 07, 2021
Spended ALL
Re: IPPIS Double Salary Error In University Of Maiduguri by BrutusOj(m): 8:27am On Jul 07, 2021
Lies. They want to tell us another story at the end of their tenure. You will hear later that they couldn't recover over .....billions paid as salary in error and that's the end.
Re: IPPIS Double Salary Error In University Of Maiduguri by kweensheba: 8:28am On Jul 07, 2021
I thought IPPIS is meant to eliminate such error.
Re: IPPIS Double Salary Error In University Of Maiduguri by phemmyfour: 8:32am On Jul 07, 2021
kweensheba:
They eliminated an error but created more
Re: IPPIS Double Salary Error In University Of Maiduguri by MoIbrahim: 8:42am On Jul 07, 2021
Dundee!

1. What is "quota universities"?
2. What is "use 26 to get admission"?
3. It is wrong expression to combine "universities" (a plural) with "is" (a singular).
4. 'This is the same dead school they used #64billion to "build" fence' is a completely wrong English expression.

And who is the "our" in that your useless false claim?

Una go dey carry fake superiority complex wey nor get basis. Why you nor kuku use pigeon as English hard you?

You spent almost all your life learning English in "non-quota universities". Yet, every sentence you write is an apology... grin

Mikecold:
All these quota universities where they use 26 to get admission is draining our resources

This is the same dead school they used #64billion to "build" fence

5 Likes

Re: IPPIS Double Salary Error In University Of Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 07, 2021
MoIbrahim:
Dundee!

3. It is wrong expression to combine "universities" (a plural) with "is" (a singular).
4. 'This is the same dead school they used #64billion to "build" fence' is a completely wrong English expression.

Una go dey carry fake superiority complex wey nor get basis. Why you nor kuku use pigeon as English hard you?

You spent almost all your life learning English in "non-quota universities". Yet, every sentence you write is an apology... grin

Pain

Abokeys and inferiority complex

I know you have to do overdrive to convince me you not an almajiri

Abdul you said nothing actually

2 Shares

Re: IPPIS Double Salary Error In University Of Maiduguri by kevoh(m): 8:47am On Jul 07, 2021
sinkhole:
If na you get this double salary, wetin you go do? grin

There's nothing to be excited about. IPPIS will not pay the salary for the following month. It will even put you in a tight position as most people often spend the extra salary before the next month begins.
Re: IPPIS Double Salary Error In University Of Maiduguri by Seniorwriter(m): 8:47am On Jul 07, 2021
kweensheba:

Lols
All the talks about fighting corruption by the greedy politicians including Buhari is a sham.
If not by now Ganduje should be in jail by now.

We need young visionary leaders in Nigeria.

@Seniorwriter
Re: IPPIS Double Salary Error In University Of Maiduguri by teemy(m): 8:49am On Jul 07, 2021
The message states the amount would be recorded as next month's salary if it has been tampered with. No freethrow here.
Re: IPPIS Double Salary Error In University Of Maiduguri by nedekid: 8:49am On Jul 07, 2021
Zico5:
Only in the North. Buhari is truly doing well. When u put the square peg in the round hole, the results will be catastrophic. Go to the accountant general office, they are all full of half-baked Hausa/Fulani. How on earth will this country move forward with the cow brains ruling us. May we never experience anything like Buhari again in Jesus name. That name alone is synonymous to failure.
Same thing in cbn, ncc etc. A paddy from cbn Lagos went to fct office to do some assignment that should take few hours. Em just the lament that it was taking days, that office no be like before, say na so so aboki big man pikin dey there just collecting salaries. They come to work when they wish, do as they please. No more professionalism.
Re: IPPIS Double Salary Error In University Of Maiduguri by Damisic: 8:55am On Jul 07, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Fulani Lecturers with their 4/400 Jamb score and 2 C in WAEC results are being paid twice.

By the Cow herding Accountant of the FG. Fulani is using IPPIS to commit large scale fraud by consciously delivering bulk sums to multiple accounts and under remitting the recovered monies.

If the Accounts office of the FG can make a beer parlour mistake like this, nobody's money is safe anymore.

grin
untill u engage a fulani academically u will continue saying trash, why not go there and engage them and also see the intelligent ones in them,
Re: IPPIS Double Salary Error In University Of Maiduguri by adedehinbo(m): 8:57am On Jul 07, 2021
It also happened in unilag also,staffs received double alert
Re: IPPIS Double Salary Error In University Of Maiduguri by November24(f): 9:09am On Jul 07, 2021
Cjgrandvendor:
Na lie, a kind of fraud is going on there!!

Corrupted bunch!

Anyway, kindly patronize us, our rates are as you see below

Run from this guy,he's a scammer

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPPIS Double Salary Error In University Of Maiduguri by freeman67: 9:14am On Jul 07, 2021
sinkhole:

UNIVERSITY OF MAIDUGURI (Office of the Bursar)
5th July, 2021

NOTICE TO ALL STAFF
DOUBLE PAYMENTS OF JUNE, 2021 SALARY

I am in receipt of a mail from the Office of the Accountant-General of the Federation on the above subject matter which occurred due to system error.

In view of the above you are therefore requested not to withdraw the excess money from your account as full recovery will be made from the July, 2021 Salary if the Integrated Payroll and Personnel Information System OPP'S) office is unable to recall the double payments.

Thank you.
BURSAR Signed

Nothing much. I will just leave there as explained in the memo. I have seen practical cases of it around me. In most of those cases, it is left for them as their next month's salary. So spending it will mean spending a salary that you are yet to work. You will eventually work for it.
Re: IPPIS Double Salary Error In University Of Maiduguri by Elsueno: 9:25am On Jul 07, 2021
Only an idi#t employee go chop that money....once u do, that's the beginning of ur problems and erorrs with IPPIS, trust me, just leave the money & let them remove it before u jeopardize ur future earnings

Those IPPIS guys are wicked when it comes to money..don't try them cheesy

1 Like

Re: IPPIS Double Salary Error In University Of Maiduguri by Jaapu: 9:46am On Jul 07, 2021
sinkhole:

UNIVERSITY OF MAIDUGURI (Office of the Bursar)
5th July, 2021

NOTICE TO ALL STAFF
DOUBLE PAYMENTS OF JUNE, 2021 SALARY

I am in receipt of a mail from the Office of the Accountant-General of the Federation on the above subject matter which occurred due to system error.

In view of the above you are therefore requested not to withdraw the excess money from your account as full recovery will be made from the July, 2021 Salary if the Integrated Payroll and Personnel Information System OPP'S) office is unable to recall the double payments.

Thank you.
BURSAR Signed

Stop asking unnecessary question. Nah so corruption don finish una reach. Nigeria my country.
Re: IPPIS Double Salary Error In University Of Maiduguri by Realtonytonero: 10:14am On Jul 07, 2021
obedugo:
I no go return am , if them wan deduct from next month own no problem
u no wise?
Next month salary no de show
Dem don warn them b dt�
Re: IPPIS Double Salary Error In University Of Maiduguri by MaidGadgets: 10:49am On Jul 07, 2021
Mikecold:
All these quota universities where they use 26 to get admission is draining our resources

This is the same dead school they used #64billion to "build" fence

You’ll just open mouth and be saying rubbish
Re: IPPIS Double Salary Error In University Of Maiduguri by Educationalserv: 10:57am On Jul 07, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Fulani Lecturers with their 4/400 Jamb score and 2 C in WAEC results are being paid twice.

By the Cow herding Accountant of the FG. Fulani is using IPPIS to commit large scale fraud by consciously delivering bulk sums to multiple accounts and under remitting the recovered monies.

If the Accounts office of the FG can make a beer parlour mistake like this, nobody's money is safe anymore.

grin
let me help u complete it while the 400 /400 and first class professor from south that headed the jamb succefully stole 5 bn naira and now the very intelligent and gifted pigs of southern Nigeria is in prison for stealing
Re: IPPIS Double Salary Error In University Of Maiduguri by uniquelyspecial(m): 11:47am On Jul 07, 2021
It's not just in UNIMaid. It's allover Federal universities.
When we resisted IPPIS and complained of its inefficiency and inconsistencies in salary payment, all of you guys here blamed us.

This is just one of several issues with the system.
Re: IPPIS Double Salary Error In University Of Maiduguri by freegaza(m): 2:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
MoIbrahim:
Dundee!

Brutality grin

2 Likes

Re: IPPIS Double Salary Error In University Of Maiduguri by sinkhole: 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2021
Jaapu:

Stop asking unnecessary question. Nah so corruption don finish una reach. Nigeria my country.
see me, see trouble o, which one con be corruption for dis kain question nau?
If you wan ansa ma kwesan, ansa ram nau or leave am dey go angry
Some honourable people here gave their answers as honourable as much as possible but you simply resorted to name calling, why?
There are about three answers you could give to my question without offending anybody:
1). I will "chop" the money!
2). I will return the money back to IPPIS!
3). I will just leave the money there in my account!

Any of those answers is at your own risk, none of them is right or wrong, as far as Nigeria is concerned.
Re: IPPIS Double Salary Error In University Of Maiduguri by smartNerd: 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
okay
Re: IPPIS Double Salary Error In University Of Maiduguri by Jaapu: 2:37am On Jul 08, 2021
sinkhole:
see me, see trouble o, which one con be corruption for dis kain question nau?
If you wan ansa ma kwesan, ansa ram nau or leave am dey go angry
Some honourable people here gave their answers as honourable as much as possible but you simply resorted to name calling, why?
There are about three answers you could give to my question without offending anybody:
1). I will "chop" the money!
2). I will return the money back to IPPIS!
3). I will just leave the money there in my account!

Any of those answers is at your own risk, none of them is right or wrong, as far as Nigeria is concerned.

You still dey goof big time. Sorry o.
Re: IPPIS Double Salary Error In University Of Maiduguri by MoIbrahim: 4:09am On Jul 10, 2021
Mikecold:
Pain

Abokeys and inferiority complex

I know you have to do overdrive to convince me you not an almajiri

Abdul you said nothing actually

The idea is this. If that "nothing" was enough to get you struggling to type and google like this, it wasn't "nothing". It was SOMETHING and it was painful to you. grin
Sorry!
Re: IPPIS Double Salary Error In University Of Maiduguri by Iceboiking: 1:54pm On Jan 20, 2022
Good afternoon everyone
Please there is something actually bothering me
I was working with an agency under Ippis before, but I got another job with another agency still under Ippis, so I resigned from the 1st one and captured with the second agency, meanwhile the 1st agency was still paying me salary until the new one wanted to pay us the new recruit after three months, and the new one did not pay me, so they said it was because the 1st agency haven't stopped my salary yet, that why they couldn't pay me..
So I now went to my former agency to complain to them that I resigned and my salary has not yet been stopped and that they should stop my salary so that the other agency can start paying me, so they did.....
And I went back to my new agency and told them that the 1st one have removed me from their payroll, so they enrolled me........
Now my question is
Will this my new agency pay me my arrears as they paid my fellow recruits seeing that I didn't do change of service, I was given a fresh appointment.....
Please I need an answer to this from somebody that has experience please....
Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Nigerian Polytechnics Be Converted Into Universities? / Outcry Over Total Merit Scholarship Scheme / : Nov/dec Neco Gce 2010/2011 Result Will Be Out On Net Soon. Call O81.6115146o

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.