Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,271 members, 7,887,791 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:54 PM

FED UP WITH MY LONELY LIFE - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / FED UP WITH MY LONELY LIFE (1639 Views)

Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 / My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! / I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FED UP WITH MY LONELY LIFE by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:19pm On Oct 12, 2021
You be bricklayer you go marry, you still come born add. Better go for vasectomy. By next year a cup of beans will be 1500 . Dollar 100 and fuel 320 per litre. You go hear am lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: FED UP WITH MY LONELY LIFE by lordally(m): 12:23am On Oct 13, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
You be bricklayer you go marry, you still come born add. Better go for vasectomy. By next year a cup of beans will be 1500 . Dollar 100 and fuel 320 per litre. You go hear am lipsrsealed

grin grin grin
Re: FED UP WITH MY LONELY LIFE by Gerrard59(m): 7:40am On Oct 13, 2021
redcliff:

2015 Buhari supporter are forgiven, 2019 buhari supporters are supposed to be murdered. confirm ni, they wont make heaven

Actually, it's those who campaigned and voted for Buhari in 2015 that are to be blamed. They knew his antecedents dating back to 1984. So, for you to excuse them implies you probably campaigned and voted for Buhari in 2015.

Thod you who voted him in 2019 should be commended for their loyalty, honesty and consistency.
Re: FED UP WITH MY LONELY LIFE by redcliff: 7:46am On Oct 13, 2021
Gerrard59:

Actually, it's those who campaigned and voted for Buhari in 2015 that are to be blamed. They knew his antecedents dating back to 1984. So, for you to excuse them implies you probably campaigned and voted for Buhari in 2015.

Thod you who voted him in 2019 should be commended for their loyalty, honesty and consistency.

you sounded both wise and foolish at the same time. that combo... I no even know where to reply you from because I think i would be wasting valuable resources doing so.
Re: FED UP WITH MY LONELY LIFE by Gerrard59(m): 7:46am On Oct 13, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

OP comes across as a typical Nigerian, I seriously doubt he would undergo vasectomy. Best is family planning - no childbearing for the next five years. Dgagar, that's option one. Option two is acquiring other less physically demanding skills. Focus on other relevant skills which don't sap energies, are in relatively high demand and pay well. Generally, the more brawny a skill is, the lesser its wages.
Re: FED UP WITH MY LONELY LIFE by Gerrard59(m): 7:47am On Oct 13, 2021
redcliff:

you sounded both wise and foolish at the same time. that combo... I no even know where to reply you from because I think i would be wasting valuable resources doing so.

Guilty conscience. Implying you campaigned and voted for Buhari in 2015.

Ignorant tw@t.

See my signature.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hypertension, Diabetes, Blood Pressure And Obesity / Should A Husband Dictate His Wife's Carreer? / How do you fing true happiness in marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.