Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,787 members, 7,952,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 12:37 PM

. - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / . (2658 Views)

The Nairaland "END TIME" Contest / Question For The: Nairaland Members Dey Eat Fp (front Page) / The Nairaland Appeal Fund to buy WAEC form for General Muhammadu Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by djcrooky(m): 1:06am On Jul 28, 2007
pritpratpritprat mugamuga i go die ha ha ha basket mouth cheese u aree gonna kill me with ur joke i guess we would have to inform prah abt ur new comedian may be u could be on the next nite of a million dry joke
Re: . by Jerie(m): 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2007
oversabi, you wan do nweke and oga fani work together. anyway, try harder, them fit make you deputy assistant vice senior assistant to the (honourable) councillor on media, info and publicity.
Re: . by dashkk(m): 7:44pm On Jul 28, 2007
dason4life:

I know: IDIOT

I=intelligent
D=dependable
I=integrity
O=overcomer
T=truthworthy

i think to be an IDIOT is an advantage smiley
Re: . by dashkk(m): 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2007
@Jerie
when you will fail jamb,you will say that jamb have failed you see the kind of pidgin you are speaking.
you are diobeying the law of this land.
be careful or i will send the EFCC to you NOW
brother seun just image,
Re: . by dashkk(m): 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2007
djcrooky:

pritpratpritprat mugamuga i go die ha ha ha basket mouth cheese u aree going to kill me with your joke i guess we would have to inform prah about your new comedian may be u could be on the next night of a million dry joke

you would have write it in FRENCH as you refuse to write it in our language so that i will understand you
Re: . by Lexyhearts(f): 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2007
_kk:

I=intelligent
D=dependable
I=integrity
O=overcomer
T=truthworthy

i think to be an IDIOT is an advantage smiley

day dreamer.IDIOT is idiot e meaning u know.not this stupid meaning of urs. wink
Re: . by dashkk(m): 12:32pm On Jul 29, 2007
@Lexyhearts
i dont blame you,i know your problem which i will tell you and nairalanirans later but for now,let me hold myself because today is sunday.i went to church so am mediating.
just hold yourself brake.
Re: . by minute(f): 2:02pm On Jul 31, 2007
what a dry joke-----------get busy dude!!
Re: . by Lexyhearts(f): 2:06pm On Jul 31, 2007
_kk:

@Lexyhearts
i don't blame you,i know your problem which i will tell you and nairalanirans later but for now,let me hold myself because today is sunday.i went to church so am mediating.
just hold yourself brake.

cheesy cheesy

so u don shout on sundays,what kind of a church is that.i know churches encourage to do gud everyday not only sundays.
anywhere bro we don mind u coz u need some spiritual help.go to a native doctor and get ur senses back.
Re: . by clemcykul(f): 9:48am On Aug 03, 2007
thanks isewu, we appreciate this reminder but then no one is aiming for ur post as the admin. have no fear evn daxon4life and kk can not fling u frm office afterall were all are users of ur highly respectable land.'nairaland'
Re: . by Seun(m): 9:53am On Aug 03, 2007
People do forget sometimes, and I have to remind them!
Re: . by dashkk(m): 5:51pm On Aug 03, 2007
Seun:

People do forget sometimes, and I have to remind them!

YES,the igbo people said that we should bring out the hand of monkey from the pot of soup before it will turn to human being hand.

some nigeria dont know the onwer of this wounderful nairaland.it have almost come to the stardard of the world site HI5.

BELEIVE IT OR YES smiley
Re: . by dashkk(m): 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2007
@Lexyhearts

the number you are coming is not available at the moment please try again later
Re: . by Seun(m): 6:08pm On Aug 03, 2007
Nothing stops a Nigerian HI5 from rising to fame, but Nairaland is not that at all. We have only 100k members.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hey Don't Look So Surprised / Telephone Conversation Btw Ladies / Wisidom Or $40 Billion Dollars? See Funny Replies To This Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.