Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,911 members, 7,872,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland (6889 Views)

I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? / Hiw To Save Your Husband From The Next Chidinma / Is Family Expenses The Responsibility Of The Man(husband) Alone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Ishilove: 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
Masturbator2020:

So because I was a masturbator I should remain single for ever?
You are a proud masturbator, to the extent you even gave yourself the nomenclature. Oga carry your wahala and well serviced preek dey go.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by KevinDein: 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2021
silibaba:
You will be surprise that 99.99% of them are toddlers and jambite. Be ready to date your mom last born age mate grin

So really men are scares. shocked
The irony of this comment.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by pocohantas(f): 9:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ishilove:

Poco please I have body pain. I cannot laugh biko

I just have to let her know na and let the OP know too. Make the OP no go send LordKO message. E done use style market imsef. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Masturbator2020: 9:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ishilove:

You are a proud masturbator, to the extent you even gave yourself the nomenclature. Oga carry your wahala and well serviced preek dey go.
You're popular here and highly intelligent,so I expect you to knw better..Check my thread,you will understand why I used the moniker

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Hathor5(f): 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ishilove:

grin

2 Likes

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by RightToReject(m): 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
pocohantas:

I just have to let her know na and let the OP know too. Make the OP no go send LordKO message. E done use style market imsef. cheesy

See protection strategy in disguise; a reversed bold way of telling your competitors that you want me all to yourself and that they should keep off me, as you keep hope alive that I might change my mind one day and decide to come back to rescue you for good, lol.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
DonroxyII:
Luminouz is Ashawo.... not a red pill kankan.... na confirm asewo!!
You are actually very right but he's also contributing in their redpill thread,may be there's an ashawo version of the redpill.
Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Masturbator2020: 10:56pm On Jul 07, 2021
Romanoff:

You're better off meeting someone in your daily life and routine, you're sure of meeting them as they are.

Here you'll prolly meet people who claim to be who get are not, people who are bitter from previous experiences, people who prolly just want a hook up and very dishonest people.

Just be yourself, don't put it on your mind too much. There are other places you can meet people but online, especially Nairaland, I strongly go against.

And if you're a guy catfishing here, stoppeet.
Stop this.If it does not work for you does not mean it won't work for others..

3 Likes

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Masturbator2020: 10:58pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ambeed:

Go to my main post, you will see my email there. Let's start from there.
I have sent you a message

5 Likes

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Masturbator2020: 11:01pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ishilove:

The hypocrisy of Nigerians..You fit swear say you never masturbate before?

11 Likes

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
Romanoff:

I don't know you and telling the truth won't cost me anything. You can't come to my house to beat me so why would I lie?

I have my reasons for my first comment on this post, if it offends you, it wasn't my attention.

Been on this forum longer than you have to be able to make such deductions, not cause people here are bad but cause the internet has had more sad stories than happy endings when it comes to meeting spouses.

Adios.

are you postulating if you had met ur hubby online/NL, things would av turned out bad, your belief contradict your life ... if you had principle you should av break up with him the moment you found out he is a nairalander, since thats ur red flag
whether online or in reality what will be will be, discretion is what matters.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Some ladies are totally immersed in their jobs and don't even have time dating in real life. If you aren't too busy, guys would definitely be asking you out. My dear you can't find a decent man here. NL is for news and bashing. You may try "Afro-introductions dating site", there are many singles there. Make sure you shine your eyes o, because there are many scammers online. Good luck.

So for your small mind i can't be a member on nairalander and the same time own an account on christainmingles.cm .. long time no see i like ur ghostmode o grin

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Ishilove: 2:28am On Jul 08, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Vision101(m): 4:33am On Jul 08, 2021
I'm very surprised at the opinion of ladies here concerning men. Yes there could be some of these boys that go over the board in what they write concerning women but that is not a reflection of all men here.

I for example have been here for a long time with the Monika saintmog. I only come here when my head is full and I want to read and laugh. I wasn't commenting.

I created this new Monika to start commenting. Most times I only look and stir up the comical part of the discussion just to laugh. Sometimes I feel very uncomfortable with the use of language from some male here to women.

Assuming that I'm available or interested for the request that the OP made will it be right for I to be labeled the way the ladies here labeled all men?
Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:41am On Jul 08, 2021
pocohantas:

Lmao. They all have money and I am yet to notice any trace of drug abuse or irresponsibility in them. The only issue I observed is, they think too highly of themselves - unknowingly. grin

The good men part was for OP, not you. Though I think OP is playing around.

Most single men in their 40s have issues... I'll personally be weary of attempting to date one.

4 Likes

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by iod69779: 5:22am On Jul 08, 2021
Ishilove:

lmao males are expected to be masturbators in the states o. Many women see it as strange if a man doesn't masturbate, they won't believe you
Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by iod69779: 5:25am On Jul 08, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Most single men in their 40s have issues... I'll personally be weary of attempting to date one.

Not entirely true. Come to the states and see many single men and women in their 40s who are single by choice or because they were focused on their careers

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Fxwarrior: 5:30am On Jul 08, 2021
Romanoff:

Now your insinuation that I met my husband here is obviously false. I met my husband in our church, it was coincidental that we are both Nairalanders.

I don't take lightly to people insulting me or my marriage, choose your next comments carefully.

If op is real, you can tell her to thread carefully not really 'abort mission.'
Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Hathor5(f): 5:57am On Jul 08, 2021
Depending on what you want there are a few good men on this forum.

Read their post history.

Don't bother if it is a new member with no post history.

If you see any misogynistic tendencies, run for your life sister. Run!

These men will make your life a living hell and you will raise a dysfunctional family.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Hathor5(f): 6:00am On Jul 08, 2021
Vision101:
I'm very surprised at the opinion of ladies here concerning men. Yes there could be some of these boys that go over the board in what they write concerning women but that is not a reflection of all men here.

I for example have been here for a long time with the Monika saintmog. I only come here when my head is full and I want to read and laugh. I wasn't commenting.

I created this new Monika to start commenting. Most times I only look and stir up the comical part of the discussion just to laugh. Sometimes I feel very uncomfortable with the use of language from some male here to women.

Assuming that I'm available or interested for the request that the OP made will it be right for I to be labeled the way the ladies here labeled all men?

I saw your comments on the other thread. You are one of those men to be avoided.

7 Likes

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Nisiw365: 6:19am On Jul 08, 2021
Romanoff:

Now your insinuation that I met my husband here is obviously false. I met my husband in our church, it was coincidental that we are both Nairalanders.

I don't take lightly to people insulting me or my marriage, choose your next comments carefully.
You met your husband on Nairaland. I can even remember the post from where you guys DM each other. So stop lying Mrs linus

5 Likes

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by doggedfighter(f): 7:52am On Jul 08, 2021
Vision101:

"Love us or hate us it will not remove us from our position. After attacking us you will still come to us. It's a man's world. There is nothing like the future is female.

I can't be bending down and be urinating."

With the above quote, you aren't different.

6 Likes

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:47am On Jul 08, 2021
iod69779:

Not entirely true. Come to the states and see many single men and women in their 40s who are single by choice or because they were focused on their careers

I was speaking strictly in the Nigerian context.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Ishilove: 10:25am On Jul 08, 2021
iod69779:

lmao males are expected to be masturbators in the states o. Many women see it as strange if a man doesn't masturbate, they won't believe you
The US is quite a cesspit, isn't it?
Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by 1F30M4(f): 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
Take Hathor5 's advice, that is exactly what I'll tell anyone irrespective of their gender, genuinely looking for a life partner on here and otherwise.. Tread carefully is all I will add to that.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 08, 2021
RightToReject:

"Been on this forum longer than you" . . . don't be too sure of that. On the other hand, I'll allow your needless denial about where you and your hubby met to slide. Of course, even as an unregistered member before, I have known you right from the time you were using the moniker that started with "K." More so, as a passive gifted mind reader coupled with my knowledge of the system, I can tell you everything about you or anyone behind any monkier at any given time.

Bye-bye.

Since you're a mind reader and having knowledge of the system, can you please go through my thread and tell people if I'm fake or not, Some Nlanders are driving me nuts over there.

Nairaland.com/lizzyangel/family/confused
Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Ambeed(f): 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2021
Hathor5:
Depending on what you want there are a few good men on this forum.

Read their post history.

Don't bother if it is a new member with no post history.

If you see any misogynistic tendencies, run for your life sister. Run!

These men will make your life a living hell and you will raise a dysfunctional family.

Thanks again sis

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by pocohantas(f): 4:42pm On Jul 08, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Hahaha. Issues like what? Please share, my aproko antenna done stand. cheesy
Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by iod69779: 5:26pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ishilove:

The US is quite a cesspit, isn't it?

Depends on the lens you're looking from. Religious people and doctrines have their views while health professionals have theirs as well. Some studies suggest masturbation offers mental health benefits. Also, if it prevents men from seeing women as sex objects who's job is to satisfy their sexual urge, prevents men from lying to women about their feelings in order to get them to bed, prevent various forms of rape, prevent men from marrying for the wrong reasons (like only sexual satisfaction), and prevent married men from being unfaithful, do you think a society that encourages it is so much out of place?

2 Likes

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2021
pocohantas:

Hahaha. Issues like what? Please share, my aproko antenna done stand. cheesy

A 40+ unmarried non-broke Nigerian man. Lool. There's usually something that must have made most Nigerian women unable to manage him.

I've come across a few... Heard a couple more stories.

Issues ranging from being stingy, too ridiculous, poor hygiene, anger issues, to being too unserious about life.

I was briefly acquainted with one. He spends the better part of his life going from one inter-state prayer mountain to the other... Wanting to control everyone around him, including his grown up siblings with iron hands.

8 Likes

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Ishilove: 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
iod69779:

Depends on the lens you're looking from. Religious people and doctrines have their views while health professionals have theirs as well. Some studies suggest masturbation offers mental health benefits. Also, if it prevents men from seeing women as sex objects who's job is to satisfy their sexual urge, prevents men from lying to women about their feelings in order to get them to bed, prevent various forms of rape, prevent men from marrying for the wrong reasons (like only sexual satisfaction), and prevent married men from being unfaithful, do you think a society that encourages it is so much out of place?
The studies conveniently failed to tell people that masturbation also causes quick ejaculation, low self esteem, reduced IQ etcetera etcetera. That's how the devil deceives people by listing out imaginary or short term benefits in order to encourage people to keep digging themselves into deep pits.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Vision101(m): 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2021
@Hathor5

I saw your comments on the other thread. You are one of those men to be avoided.

@me
Some ladies confess that they need tough men that can call them to order as husband. Americans call them real men.

A real man is not a bad man. I'm one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 4 Sites That Pays You Real Money To Watch Videos (2021) / Family Finance / You Need N28.7m To Consider Yourself Rich In Nigeria –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.