Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,951 members, 7,915,786 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:28 AM

Problem With Waec Certificate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Problem With Waec Certificate (845 Views)

Requirements For Collection Of Original Waec Certificate / Anybody With Waec Gce 2011 Timetable / How Do I Get The Original Waec Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Problem With Waec Certificate by Ipsi(f): 10:21am On May 10, 2011
The date of birth on my WAEC certificate is not correct.

Does anyone have any Idea on how to correct this with WAEC?

Or if there is anyone in WAEC on here that can help me with the process if there is one.

Ive been told to just present my date of birth and a sworn affidavit for student visa application, Does anyone know if this is true or I need to do something more.

Advise will be welcome.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Uni Uyo Admission Issue / Government Intervention On Street Cultism In Ojo / Uniben 2011/2012 Session Of Direct Entry Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.