Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,136 members, 7,943,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 04:41 AM

A Letter To Housewives - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Letter To Housewives (864 Views)

CeeC Writes A Letter To Lanre Dasilva Ajayi, Leo's Sister Over Her Gift / Ozzy Etomi: "Husbands Pay Housewives Salaries" - Waje, Dencia & Eku Edewor React / LIRS Sends Falz A Letter To Come And Pay His Personal Income Tax For 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To Housewives by habymi: 11:12am On Jul 07, 2021
Dear Housewives,

It is past 8am. You woke before 6am to prepare your family's breakfast. You equally had to prepare lunch and arrange in your kids lunch boxes. You have dressed them up and they have left for school

Hubby has left for work and now you are left with the last kid who is less than a year old. You can't blame hubby for not helping because he too woke early to prepare for work in order to beat traffic

As you breastfeed your baby, you pick up your phone and logged into Facebook and see a post calling housewives use.less. You begin to say to yourself;

"maybe the poster is right. Maybe I don't bring value to my marriage. Maybe I only cook and do Doggy. Maybe I bring nothing to the table..."

(In Patience Jonathan's voice) will you keep kwayet!!!

It will soon be 3pm and your two kids that left for school will return home in dirty uniforms holding dirty lunch boxes. But before their return, you struggled your way to clean the floor of the house even though you know your lovely little terrors will return to undo what you have done

You have washed their uniforms with the aid of a washing machine but your first child can't help you spread the clothes on the rope because he is less than 7 and his height is that of his age

It's almost 5pm and you have to start making dinner amidst the kids shouting "mummy, Muktar has broken the AC remote"

7pm dinner is ready and served leaving a stack of plates in the sink. I probably should stop highlighting the things you bring to the table and go straight to the point

A house help would charge 20k per month
A cook would charge 50k per month
A local creche would charge 30k per month. who doesn't know one spends more on food, diapers and wipes when a child attends a creche? All these when added amount to 100k per month

Can that single lady whose post broke your heart pay you 100k monthly for these values?

Would your husband pay you 100k for these values? Answer yourself and be calming down small small

Does the single lady know you were working but because you relocated it's been difficult to find a job that closes before 6pm in your new home?

Does she know you willingly quit your former because it was draining as you started having kids?

Maybe someone has lied to you that your husband would respect you when you get a job. Hear this from me, NA SCAM

A man who doesn't respect you when all you brought were things money couldn't buy(bonding time with the kids), will not respect you when you start bringing money

This isn't me discouraging you from self developing yourself. This is me telling you that you bring much more value to the table than you think

Until you get a job or start a business, do not go into self pity or depression because of another woman's post. Be it a single or married woman

Eventually, you will get that job and the money will be used in settling bills with nothing to save

But in all, I pray you find that job that completes you. That job that still gives you time for your family and most importantly gives you time for you. That job that pays all your bills and still leave you with a huge balance at the end of the month
Re: A Letter To Housewives by Kaybae(f): 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2021
Thanks for this piece.
Re: A Letter To Housewives by TomiwaRay(f): 1:25pm On Jul 07, 2021
U got me emotional,aswear....God bless you for this.
Re: A Letter To Housewives by elonmuskbaby: 5:42pm On Jul 07, 2021
Hmmnnnn

Continue encouraging house wives.i understand that she cannot go to work because of the pressure of domestic responsibilities but can't she start a buisness From home? What if the husband looses his job?

Nkechi Harry is a fashion or clothing designer.i watched one of her interviews and she said she wanted to be a full time house wife in order to have all the time and training to give to her children. that's quite laudable but when her kids were all grown and left for school (university) she became bored and then she thought of the fashion brand.

What is my point? My point is what do you have going on for yourself apart from your husband and children?

You are beyond cooking, cleaning and nursing children.there is something that you can do with your hands that will bring in money and job fulfilment otherwise Na depression and obesity you dey romance with o

Your destiny doesn't start and end in cooking, cleaning, mopping, going to the market, washing clothes etc without personal achievement.
the women that did such yesterday are now biting their fingers because they have lost touch with reality and now become boring, predictable and unattractive to their husbands while the Same husbands they're doing this for has started running after younger girls with no responsibility and their bodies have not yet been affected by child birth and motherhood responsibilities
Re: A Letter To Housewives by TomiwaRay(f): 8:13pm On Jul 07, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
Hmmnnnn

Continue encouraging house wives.i understand that she cannot go to work because of the pressure of domestic responsibilities but can't she start a buisness From home? What if the husband looses his job?

Nkechi Harry is a fashion or clothing designer.i watched one of her interviews and she said she wanted to be a full time house wife in order to have all the time and training to give to her children. that's quite laudable but when her kids were all grown and left for school (university) she became bored and then she thought of the fashion brand.

What is my point? My point is what do you have going on for yourself apart from your husband and children?

You are beyond cooking, cleaning and nursing children.there is something that you can do with your hands that will bring in money and job fulfilment otherwise Na depression and obesity you dey romance with o

Your destiny doesn't start and end in cooking, cleaning, mopping, going to the market, washing clothes etc without personal achievement.
the women that did such yesterday are now biting their fingers because they have lost touch with reality and now become boring, predictable and unattractive to their husbands while the Same husbands they're doing this for has started running after younger girls with no responsibility and their bodies have not yet been affected by child birth and motherhood responsibilities
Do you even read the write up at all? Maybe you shld go back to read from the last four paragraph...
Re: A Letter To Housewives by elonmuskbaby: 9:30pm On Jul 07, 2021
TomiwaRay:
Do you even read the write up at all? Maybe you shld go back to read from the last four paragraph...
undecided

Swerve!
Re: A Letter To Housewives by TomiwaRay(f): 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
undecided

Swerve!
Ignored
Re: A Letter To Housewives by elonmuskbaby: 10:52pm On Jul 07, 2021
TomiwaRay:
Ignored
better
Re: A Letter To Housewives by TomiwaRay(f): 8:26am On Jul 08, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
better
Don't flex ur muscle,guy....That i ignore ur childishness doesn't mean you win,i just don't want you to drag me to the mud with you. Enjoy

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Housewives by elonmuskbaby: 1:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
TomiwaRay:
Don't flex ur muscle,guy....That i ignore ur childishness doesn't mean you win,i just don't want you to drag me to the mud with you. Enjoy
guy free me na.i resemble person wey get breasts and poosy? undecided
Re: A Letter To Housewives by TomiwaRay(f): 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
guy free me na.i resemble person wey get breasts and poosy? undecided
grin I'm a lady,btw........

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Men Are Born To Hustle And Spend The Money On We Women - Bobrisky / My Take Aways From Obi Cubana Mama Burial / Fans Send Gifs To Liquorose & Emmanuel For Making A U-Turn About Being In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.