Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,289 members, 7,887,850 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:11 PM

I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? (75205 Views)

How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) / My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It / Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Geenosko: 6:28pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Shey na me tell am make she open leg? She know say I like it raw and she agree so it's not only me.
Plus na drunk sex the thing bin happen.
So the blame should not be on me

You are just irresponsible.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Akuruoulo(m): 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Shey na me tell am make she open leg? She know say I like it raw and she agree so it's not only me.
Plus na drunk sex the thing bin happen.
So the blame should not be on me
are are serious ?
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Akuruoulo(m): 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

I'm still in 300lvl bro, how I wan take Cather for pikin.
U no get family ?
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by tunize(m): 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2021
Who young prick nor suppose dey raise now as you young your dick suppose stay one place and focus on your books.sex is cheap and same time expensive
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Akuruoulo(m): 6:31pm On Jul 07, 2021
SarutobiEky:
your father! No be you dey brag the other day say your papa school abroad? See if you abort that kid.. ogun go kill your papa. Hafa.. help me buy pandoro na.. idiot.

Easy bro
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by errigdee: 6:31pm On Jul 07, 2021
Yeee see cruise shocked grin tongue
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Saig: 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. Im a young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.
We do it regularly and without condom I never knew it will end like this.
I'm still young any advice on how to handle this situation..

No even try abortion. Something people are looking for.
You should even Thank God you're having, but repent
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Yoighaman(m): 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
advanceDNA:

I think folic acid helps pregnant women. The guy is just being sarcastic

Oh, was wondering...
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Akuruoulo(m): 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
I pray it happens to you
U no get remorse at all
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Gcool2(m): 6:34pm On Jul 07, 2021
Mrachiever:

Just handle the situation the way you handled her.
has,this will be disastrous o,cos he will still get an unexpected result...you know..he never expectedvthe pregnancy.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by damayor001(m): 6:34pm On Jul 07, 2021
azraeljaheel:

This forum na cruise

grin grin
Just imagine

asweh serious cruise... After i go just come here come read comments
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by airminem(f): 6:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
Yoighaman:

Are you advising him on how to kill an innocent soul? cry
Never. Seems you don't know much about folic acid for pregnancy cheesy
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by GodisFirst: 6:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
Young man, you asked for it and it has come your way. It may be a blessing to you in disguise if you brace the challenges it comes with.
What you must not do are:
1. Don't let down this young girl you have put in a family way. Ensure you support her to ensure she puts to bed safely.
2. Don't make the mistake of putting an innocent blood on your head, don't ever think of abortion as the consequences are grave. She might die in the process, then al you were trying to hide will come to light. Don't say I didn't tell you. You will get advices here that will tell you that nothing will happen.

However, support her and ensure she doesn't drop out of school. Take her to your parents and after go to her parents and apologize, but be strong and bold to tell all that you want to marry her and do a low key marriage, at least Basic Traditional wedding.

Take to menial jobs at your free time to make money for your new family. Skip lectures some days and go to sites where Building construction work is going on and join the workers there and do any job that is available, you could make good money. I did same to support myself while in the campus (although I didn't get a girl preg), I also did same during my NYSC days because our allowance was not enough to sustain us where we were posted. It will be a bit rough for you but for the love of this girl and that first seed of yours growing in her, you may not feel it that much because God will strengthen you if you avoid another mistake.

Ensure you graduate with your mates, don't drop out of school. Use the night to make up for the lectures you missed. Collect notes from you other close course mates to read at night.
Good luck!

Note that doing those menial jobs is better than stealing or getting into other crimes. It helped me to stay out of trouble and today I earn over more that a million naira monthly.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by joshuaidibia(m): 6:36pm On Jul 07, 2021
williams85:

So tell us what you were expecting ��

Expecting to win lottery afterwards lol
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Akuruoulo(m): 6:36pm On Jul 07, 2021
BareFacedLies:

So during those times you claimed you were doing tutorials you were busy fùcking Chinelo? angry

Zzoh not chinelo
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by kellyezekiel1997(m): 6:36pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Na you dey carry the belle
Omo which kind dullards full this forum.
Abortion wey girls dey do like say na normal normal. U come here dey talk rubbish.. as long as pikin neverc form
Nothing dey wrong. My only issue her be say she no gree. If u can't give mature advice then please leave

God Almighty will punish you if you ever try aborting that pregnancy.
Idiot bastard
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by joshuaidibia(m): 6:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Please dont make me more angry, no try me today

What will you do if angry? Appear in his room or what?
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Lexicon123: 6:38pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

GOD GO BLESS YOU
OUT OF ALL THESE COMMENTS NA ONLY YOU DON GIVE ME BETTER ADVICE.
GOD WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU
... just imagine! Of all the advices it's an advice to kill an innocent baby or to deny pregnancy that's reasonable to you?!!!! Seems you actually already made up your mind and didn't need further advice.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by CapitalBank: 6:38pm On Jul 07, 2021
Bola146:
grin grin grin Mistake my foot! Were you blind when you were lifting her legs and your pen couldn't control itself undecided Kindly carry your cross and invite us when she put to bed cheesy cheesy
lol... Me i knwo a fake post when I see one.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by kellyezekiel1997(m): 6:38pm On Jul 07, 2021
GodisFirst:
Young man, you asked for it and it has come your way. It may be a blessing to you in disguise if you brace the challenges it comes with.
What you must not do are:
1. Don't let down this young girl you have put in a family way. Ensure you support her to ensure she puts to bed safely.
2. Don't make the mistake of putting an innocent blood on your head, don't ever think of abortion as the consequences are grave. She might die in the process, then al you were trying to hide will come to light. Don't say I didn't tell you. You will get advices here that will tell you that nothing will happen.

However, support her and ensure she doesn't drop out of school. Take her to your parents and after go to her parents and apologize, but be strong and bold to tell all that you want to marry her and do a low key marriage, at least Basic Traditional wedding.

Take to menial jobs at your free time to make money for your new family. Skip lectures some days and go to sites where Building construction work is going on and join the workers there and do any job that is available, you could make good money. I did same to support myself while in the campus (although I didn't get a girl preg), I also did same during my NYSC days because our allowance was not enough to sustain us where we were posted. It will be a bit rough for you but for the love of this girl and that first seed of yours growing in her, you may not feel it that much because God will strengthen you if you avoid another mistake.

Ensure you graduate with your mates, don't drop out of school. Use the night to make up for the lectures you missed. Collect notes from you other close course mates to read at night.
Good luck!

Note that doing those menial jobs is better than stealing or getting into other crimes. It helped me to stay out of trouble and today I earn over more that a million naira monthly.

[b][/b]God bless you
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Akuruoulo(m): 6:40pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Abeg how much Dem dey sell cytotec
I Google am but Dem no show the price

No the fear
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Eldo91: 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
I can take of her if she is determined to keep the baby...I need the baby ooo
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Akuruoulo(m): 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

GOD GO BLESS YOU

So na wrong advise u the call better advise ?
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Lewisdinho(m): 6:42pm On Jul 07, 2021
Carry your cross
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by TeeFriz: 6:45pm On Jul 07, 2021
You are mad
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by ChereCC77(m): 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
My guy just take care of it. You should have controlled your penis but it is hard . Bleep her more and more
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Emperorlanky: 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

GOD GO BLESS YOU

Which god wan bless am? You mean Devil? Because na only Devil like to kill and destroy. You are playing with your life bro if you kill that innocent child. For your information life start from conception (Psalms 139:15,16; Jeremiah 1:5)
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by colestephan86: 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. Im a young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.
We do it regularly and without condom I never knew it will end like this.
I'm still young any advice on how to handle this situation..

Ask you dad what and what he already had and put in place when he got your mum pregos to have you.

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by bolafez(m): 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2021
Zzoh:
You are wicked. So after fucking and impregnating me, you will come and post it on Nairaland abi? Or you think I'm not using Nairaland? I saw this your moniker on your phone the other day. God will judge you. And for your information, I'm not doing any Abortion.

grin grin

Wahala be like wetin again ? grin grin
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by BePrepared: 6:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
Only mature response
No jokes this is serious matter

I'm really resisting the urge to say you're stupid, I won't say it, they send u to school u were busy frolicking with a girl, she's pregnant and u are saying it was a mistake, what advice do u want us to give, kukuma withdraw from that school go hire wheel barrow o
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Codes151(m): 6:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
Did you seek advise when you were wiggling?
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by GroundedUp(m): 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2021
Don't ever think of abortion. Its terrible and it doesn't end well.

Discuss with your Mum or a senior female person that you trust to guide you aright. Expect scolding and punishment. But that's the beginning.

ChizzyBuna:
Only mature response
No jokes this is serious matter

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) / Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride / I've Started Bleaching Coz Girls Like Fair Guys More(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.