Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,120 members, 7,887,244 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:52 AM

Thousands Flock To See Dwarf Cow In Bangladesh That's Shorter Than A Goat(photos - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Thousands Flock To See Dwarf Cow In Bangladesh That's Shorter Than A Goat(photos (720 Views)

The 4 Broiler Breeds And The Ones That Grow Taller And Fatter In Shorter / Thousands Flock To See "Dwarf Cow" That Is Shorter Than A Goat (photos) / Buy Your Dwarf Seedling Orange,lemon,mango,cashew, Pawpaw,ogbono,palm,bittercola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thousands Flock To See Dwarf Cow In Bangladesh That's Shorter Than A Goat(photos by Insidenaija: 6:38pm On Jul 07, 2021
Thousands of people have defied a nationwide coronavirus lockdown in Bangladesh to see a dwarf cow believed to be the world's smallest cow.

Rani, a 23-month-old dwarf cow, is 51-centimetre (20-inch) tall and only weighs 26 kilograms. It has become a media star with scores of newspapers and television stations throwing the spotlight on the small cow at a farm near Dhaka.

Tourists are flocking to the farm in Charigram, southwest of Dhaka.

"I have never seen anything like this in my life. Never," said Rina Begum, 30, who came from a neighbouring town.

The owners say Rani is 10 centimetres shorter than Manikyam, a small bovine from Kerala that currently holds the Guinness World Records for the shortest cow.

M.A. Hasan Howlader, manager of Shikor Agro farm, used a tape measure to show dozens of onlookers how Rani dwarfs her closest rival Manikyam, a cow in the Indian state Kerala that currently holds the world record.

Rani's owners applied to the Guinness Book of Records claiming it to be the smallest cow

"People come long distances despite the coronavirus lockdown. Most want to take selfies with Rani," Howlader told AFP, adding Guinness World Records had promised a decision in three months.

"More than 15,000 people have come to see Rani in the past three days alone," he said.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/thousands-flock-to-see-dwarf-cow-in-bangladesh-thats-shorter-than-a-goat-photos/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Thousands Flock To See Dwarf Cow In Bangladesh That's Shorter Than A Goat(photos by TarOrfeeek: 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
grin

The Fulani's have impregnated an innocent cow.

See as the offspring resemble Adama Garba

grin

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Flock To See Dwarf Cow In Bangladesh That's Shorter Than A Goat(photos by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2021
Dwarf cow
Re: Thousands Flock To See Dwarf Cow In Bangladesh That's Shorter Than A Goat(photos by illicit(m): 7:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
shocked
Re: Thousands Flock To See Dwarf Cow In Bangladesh That's Shorter Than A Goat(photos by Draslo(m): 7:15pm On Jul 07, 2021
I'm sure Bull-hari has low-key taken along with him IssaPant-ami and Lie Mohammed in a private jet to take a selfie with this cow. I don't think he'd miss the opportunity.

grin

Modified
Someone here just said the cow is taller than Hell-Rufai grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Flock To See Dwarf Cow In Bangladesh That's Shorter Than A Goat(photos by Xristars(m): 7:26pm On Jul 07, 2021
wow.
looks scary though
Re: Thousands Flock To See Dwarf Cow In Bangladesh That's Shorter Than A Goat(photos by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
Just kill that freak already... angry
Re: Thousands Flock To See Dwarf Cow In Bangladesh That's Shorter Than A Goat(photos by Harrykn: 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
Hehehe, how I go take explain this one give Bullhari sef
Re: Thousands Flock To See Dwarf Cow In Bangladesh That's Shorter Than A Goat(photos by Spending123: 3:04am On Jul 08, 2021
Harrykn:
Hehehe, how I go take explain this one give Bullhari sef

Buhari would like to see for himself, no need for further explanation.

Re: Thousands Flock To See Dwarf Cow In Bangladesh That's Shorter Than A Goat(photos by Insidenaija: 5:40am On Jul 08, 2021
Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique
Re: Thousands Flock To See Dwarf Cow In Bangladesh That's Shorter Than A Goat(photos by richmond500: 5:44am On Jul 08, 2021
That cow fit tall pass El-Rufai

(1) (Reply)

I Am Available To Manage Your Pepper Farm / Agriculture Remains Goldmine For Sme Operators ~ Edobong Akpabio / Help A Young Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.