Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:19 AM

How Much Does Your Partner Monitors You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Does Your Partner Monitors You (897 Views)

A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) / How Does Your Partner Ask For Sex? / Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does Your Partner Monitors You by Slimslimqq: 10:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
If u are arrested today, and u are told u will be released immediately, only if the love of your life calls.

So how long will u spend in the cell?

Mine is immediately I am arrested, because she's always monitoring me with calls every minutes. grin

Let's here from us..

Cc:
Lalasticlala
Rocktation
Farano

1 Like

Re: How Much Does Your Partner Monitors You by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 07, 2021
Love dey shark this one...
Shey ur babe don turn monitoring spirit na cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How Much Does Your Partner Monitors You by daviesmania(m): 10:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
i would probably rot in there, nobody gives a Bleep about me and i dont give no Bleep either

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Does Your Partner Monitors You by donbachi(m): 10:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
And you think she will bail you.if you are arrested inside ashawo house or her running mate house.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Does Your Partner Monitors You by Slimslimqq: 10:38pm On Jul 07, 2021
SmellySperm:
Love dey shark this one...
Shey ur babe don turn monitoring spirit na cheesy
bro no be me oo, na she be monitoring spirit like u mentioned.

The thing self Don tire me lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Much Does Your Partner Monitors You by Slimslimqq: 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2021
daviesmania:
i would probably rot in there, nobody gives a Bleep about me and i dont give no Bleep either
lol grin grin.

Is only God that can help u, walahi
Re: How Much Does Your Partner Monitors You by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2021
Monitoorr Kwa?
Re: How Much Does Your Partner Monitors You by pansophist(m): 10:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
Probably a few hours depending on when I was arrested. If I was arrested in the morning before 12, then around 12.30 during her break, she will call me generally to gist, then i will be released. If na afternoon them catch me, then she would call/text again at 5/6pm. If na night, well, she will wonder why I'm not home from 9pm. And call from 8pm probably. So it depends. But no matter how he bad pass, maximum four hours and I'm out.

5 Likes

Re: How Much Does Your Partner Monitors You by Slimslimqq: 10:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
donbachi:
And you think she will bail you.if you are arrested inside ashawo house or her running mate house.

a different answer to the question. The question is you will only be released if your love calls, so how long will u remain in a cell if u are arrested?
Re: How Much Does Your Partner Monitors You by Slimslimqq: 10:45pm On Jul 07, 2021
pansophist:
Probably a few hours depending on when I was arrested. If I was arrested in the morning before 12, then around 12.30 during her break, she will call me generally to gist, then i will be released. If na afternoon them catch me, then she would call/text again at 5/6pm. If na night, well, she will wonder why I'm not home from 9pm. And call from 8pm probably. So it depends. But no matter how he bad pass, maximum four hours and I'm out.
this ur love lasan? undecided

Where una Dey see this love kwa?
Re: How Much Does Your Partner Monitors You by donbachi(m): 10:46pm On Jul 07, 2021
Slimslimqq:
a different answer to the question. The question is you will only be released if your love calls, so how long will u remain in a cell if u are arrested?
Ur offense will determine how long It will take her to bail u.
Re: How Much Does Your Partner Monitors You by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
Slimslimqq:
bro no be me oo, na she be monitoring spirit like u mentioned.

The thing self Don tire me lipsrsealed
Mk una snap pictures keep for rememberance as the love dey shark una o
Re: How Much Does Your Partner Monitors You by Slimslimqq: 10:48pm On Jul 07, 2021
donbachi:
Re: How Much Does Your Partner Monitors You by tnerro1(m): 11:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
If then catch her, e no go reach 30mins because the babe fine well well and fine girl and banking work na dangerous combo grin
Re: How Much Does Your Partner Monitors You by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 07, 2021
donbachi:

How could a person be this smart? undecided

Re: How Much Does Your Partner Monitors You by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 07, 2021
Slimslimqq:

Why are your claims contradicting? undecided
You claimed she monitors you with calls & still asked others where they find love. Does a partner who doesn't love one monitors with calls

Re: How Much Does Your Partner Monitors You by Slimslimqq: 12:03am On Jul 08, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Why are your claims contradicting? undecided
You claimed she monitors you with calls & still asked others where they find love. Does a partner who doesn't love one monitors with calls
I'm glad I am confusing u grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Does Your Partner Monitors You by Savedday: 8:22am On Jul 08, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
Re: How Much Does Your Partner Monitors You by JOACHINpedro: 8:28am On Jul 08, 2021
daviesmania:

Re: How Much Does Your Partner Monitors You by pansophist(m): 11:52am On Jul 17, 2021
Slimslimqq:

Na abroad love grin

Finding love in Nigeria under Buhari economy is like searching for a dead black goat in the middle of the thick forest at midnight. If you de find love for naija, better target those rich ones wey poverty never fumigate their ability to love naturally.

If you enter adugbo go find love, na so so actress you go find, na when you ring them finish you realise say you enter one chance. I don talk my own cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Elders, Is This True? / I earn 430k monthly but I Want To Relocate To Canada Or Europe. / Why Do Men Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.