Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,905 members, 7,973,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 08:35 AM

Can Adore A Girl That Knows Nothing About Music? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Adore A Girl That Knows Nothing About Music? (871 Views)

I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! / Can Adore A Girl That Knows Nothing About Music? / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Adore A Girl That Knows Nothing About Music? by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 10, 2011
i use to date this girl back then, she makes me bored cos she knew nothing about music and it kinda makes me feel she is not emotional,  She doesn't like any kind of music even blues,  Sometimes i even tried playing some blues music but she doesn't feel a thing about it. She is not a pako girl,  Even pako girls sef like music,  So along d line we broke up,  Nt because of the music thing though,  So how do u see this?
Re: Can Adore A Girl That Knows Nothing About Music? by jaybee3(m): 12:26pm On May 10, 2011
Do you people even think before opening worthless threads?
What do we think about your ex not liking music u asked angry angry angry
SMH
Re: Can Adore A Girl That Knows Nothing About Music? by Sijo01(f): 12:32pm On May 10, 2011
@OP, u nor serious at all. angry angry angry
Re: Can Adore A Girl That Knows Nothing About Music? by MrCork17: 3:07pm On May 10, 2011
emmboy:

i use to date this girl back then, she makes me bored cos she knew nothing about music and it kinda makes me feel she is not emotional,  She doesn't like any kind of music even blues,  Sometimes i even tried playing some blues music but she doesn't feel a thing about it. She is not a pako girl,  Even pako girls sef like music,  So along d line we broke up,  Nt because of the music thing though,  So how do u see this?

you use to date black girls is Bauchi? are we suppose to be happy? undecided
Re: Can Adore A Girl That Knows Nothing About Music? by gmcbiz(m): 4:55pm On May 10, 2011
@poster, i feel you
dont mind all these peeps cos they dont understand
i have a girl too and i kinda love her but she is not a music person at all, she only like all these local gospel music that irritates the hell out of me, just like u did i tried making her listen to soul music but once i put it on she gets uncomfortable and pleads with me to change it to gospel music or something else,
lmao!  the only current music she loves is oleku and 2face african queen which she doesnt even know the lyrics.

bottom-line is, i can't truly love someone who has no musicality in her, its not my fault and its not hers too, she may someday meet her type and i pray to meet mine too , i only love her cos she is a great f.u,c;k;,  shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can Adore A Girl That Knows Nothing About Music? by Dyt(f): 5:08pm On May 10, 2011
Loool at replies
Re: Can Adore A Girl That Knows Nothing About Music? by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 10, 2011
na wa oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can Adore A Girl That Knows Nothing About Music? by MMM2(m): 6:43pm On May 10, 2011
wetin concern Womanliness with music?
Bros u were just tired of d Womanliness.
Re: Can Adore A Girl That Knows Nothing About Music? by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 10, 2011
You would have to have NO SOUL, to not enjoy or listen to music. I am sorry.
Even if it is country music or classical music grin grin there's gotta be SOMETHING she can enjoy!
How can someone not like music? eeyah! I can't imagine! undecided
Re: Can Adore A Girl That Knows Nothing About Music? by belawilly(f): 6:59pm On May 10, 2011
cry cry cry cry cry - in as much as i feel ur pain (cos music is like food to the soul) i think u shld give her room to learn and see the beauty in MUSIC!!!!!! Pele.
Re: Can Adore A Girl That Knows Nothing About Music? by Natasha2(f): 7:53pm On May 10, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can Adore A Girl That Knows Nothing About Music? by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 10, 2011
I enjoy modern orchestra more than all other forms of music grin
Re: Can Adore A Girl That Knows Nothing About Music? by livedit(f): 8:12pm On May 10, 2011
Sounds like you have a deep passion for music and with that being said, maybe you need to move on to find someone else who shares that same passion. For some people, that may not be an issue if your partner don't share all of the same passions or as deep as their own. But if music is something you live for, like many of us and she is not open to experiencing new things in life and stepping "outside the box", then maybe it was for the best you two breaking up. Obviously, you two weren't compatible. At least in that area. But it's nothing wrong with loving music. I adore music and even though my husband don't share all the same taste in music as I do, we do share many. And that is what helps make our marriage/relationship work.
Re: Can Adore A Girl That Knows Nothing About Music? by pleep(m): 4:04am On Jun 05, 2011
I feel ya bro. It would be hard for me to date a girl who's not into music, I hardly have friends that don't share the same music tastes sef!

When I'm drivin in my car I must blast the tunes, weather it's 80's, deathcore, or gangsta rap. I'm really adaptable cuz I like almost all types of music. But if she doesn't like anything then sorry it aint gunna work out. grin
Re: Can Adore A Girl That Knows Nothing About Music? by Ranoscky(m): 4:33am On Jun 05, 2011
Lol @ Jay bee's reply. @OP, music is err'thing to me and I thank God for bringin musical girls my way [esp. 'whats up' gals that likes puttin on trainers!]

(1) (Reply)

Have Our Baby First, Then We can get Married!! / How Best To Cope And Overcome Heartbreak / Can You Excuse A Man Who Chooses To Date His Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.