Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,375 members, 7,881,347 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:22 PM

Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) (54015 Views)

Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video / Young Boy Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) / "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by Kingpele(m): 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2021
tongue[quote author=Asadujames202 post=103500739]

You no. Dey phuck

Ndi virgin boys

You better start phucking [ kid am married since 2011 and I have four kids ,Don't develop your life be chasing girls at 60 years u will trying to find your way out of poverty
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by AbujaCitiBlog: 4:08pm On Jul 08, 2021
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1395076/young-boy-boldly-collects-girls-phone-number-fathers-presence-photo-video/
Most young men are so stupid! What is the achievement?

Just a phone number. Fools!
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by Lovelyn451(f): 4:22pm On Jul 08, 2021
Lol...my husband did this too, even knelt down to beg for it, my dad was across the road just staring at us, kai, I felt like the ground should just open nd let me in, I couldn't look at my dads face after that, my all girl family that don't discuss boys or relationships...

1 Like

Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by vikstandon(m): 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2021
Any guy who does that isn't harmless... I would welcome such as a father... No be hit and run!

1 Like

Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
THEY'VE MET BEFORE.
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by niggafajo(m): 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
Na men dey run am
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by Sweeetheart(m): 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2021
you collected a Nigeria girl's number, financial burden reduce from her parents neck

you go pay monthly allowance till you drained
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by ignis: 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2021
EmmanuelBanks:

lol, for me ooo...as I deyy collect the number from the girl, I deyy dial am immediately for confirmation.

sometime I go even joke, and say " hope this is not ur grandmother's number, and dem go burst laf...

Correct guy

1 Like

Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by Gjmff: 5:18pm On Jul 08, 2021
Hmm
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by Kfed4ril(m): 5:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
ignis:
Maybe the girl gave him her father's number.
He should not celebrate yet.

Lots of guys have collected phone numbers from girls, only for them to get home and discover the number given to them does not exist.

That’s why I try the number there and then
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by andyblinks05: 5:49pm On Jul 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Typical of a real niggarrr

And some grown asss moda fuckkers will be behaving like cowards....scared of approaching a woman.. .

Walk up to a girl...if she is playing hard to get or wanna give you tough time. Then you bounce and move to next girl........real niggarz don't have time to be persuasive......
If I talk my loud anygirl na like man I dey see no jonzing.

1 Like

Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by Coquinoqui: 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
So taking a girl's number in the presence of her father is now achievement to some Nigerian youth, smh. Make una travel com see wetin una mate dey achieve
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by Lightorder: 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

And some grown asss moda fuckkers will be behaving like cowards....scared of approaching a woman.. .

Walk up to a girl...if she is playing hard to get or wanna give you tough time. Then you bounce and move to next girl........real niggarz don't have time to be persuasive......
oga damn niggar. So if you were the father of that minor , you would just stand there and that street rat would do that. That means, the tiny dirty niggar didn’t know you existed. It means he had just treated you like a dead nigga
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by sofiscatedmoron: 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2021
Bigajeff:
No big deal, the girl might be a class mate or neighbour which the father knows. So it's nothing
So why would they be daring him and recording him
,you know better than they do abi?
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by adecz: 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
◼️▫️▶️⏩Maybe he sabi the gehls b4,
as in former school mate or
neighbors..

◼️▫️▶️⏩It's not possible for a father to
accept a TOTAL strangers chasing
hid daughter right under his nose .
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by KingDash: 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
HenryDion:
His mates are collecting Mark Zuckerberg's number, and he's collecting a Nigerian girl's digits and behaving as if he won a lottery!

Next please!!!
no mind am, no hope for life.
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by Femmyfestus: 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
Kondomatic:
It happens though.

Done that shit once. Followed a friend to the girl's house to buy something, we got there and the woman was about going to a church program with her daughter.

After exchanging pleasantries and buying what we came for, I asked the woman if there was vacancy in the compound because I would like to be seeing her daughter every morning and evening.

We laughed(I, my friend and the girl's elder sister). The girl was giving change to my friend, she kept a straight face. The mom said that singles are not allowed in the compound.

We were walking to the gate by then, outside the compound I told the woman that I would really have loved to talk to her daughter for a minute but it's obvious they don't have it, so I would like to come again next time.

She said that they won't open gate once they check and it's me. I turned to the girl and asked her to give me her number so that I will call her to open the gate if others refuse. She was like "I will personally lock it twice if I see your face"

We laughed.

Mom sha don take style give us space and there and then I collected the contact.

Everything nah how you take present yourself.

With a good arrangement, Satan will see Jesus.
you are truly a man of your moniker grin grin..nobi mouth
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by Ishilove: 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
CelestineNelson:
How this news caught the attention of the media is what I don't understand!
I too don't understand many aspects of today's media
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by Sheqzmann(m): 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2021
God gave man full confidence only the coward one's are scared to approach a lady
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by Uzomacharles: 7:46pm On Jul 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Oil dey your head
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by bullykay: 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2021
Am sure the girl give him her dad number
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by mechanics(m): 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2021
He's really funny.
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by rittanie(f): 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
Most people don't realise that being able to engage with the opposite sex is a way of gaining interpersonal communication skills Only thing the dad must do when he gets home is to lecture his daughter on her responsibilities and also put boundaries in place.
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by ChukChinCol(m): 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2021
I remember one Sunday evening, I was hanging out with my friends, as one fine girl appeared I was the first to stand up (my guys na ballers). I approached her, switched on my reserve fine boy killer smile, said hi. She looked at me, my charm dey learn work. With the meanest and most unfriendly voice I ever heard from a woman she said I should go back to my group and wait for the next girl. My luck was that my guys wont hear her but they can see. I brought out my phone. I said, give me your number. She smiled an evil smile and said Like Se Ri Ous Ly? I was doing as if I was typing numbers. She moved forward, I followed her stilling acting as if I was typing numbers. Then I stopped and said thank you, she didn't look back. In a more audible tone I said 'call you later'.
I came back and my nikkas dem dey hail me badooo
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by Sundaycomputer: 10:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by IngsJr: 7:15am On Jul 09, 2021
Hmm that one na small tin na, I fit even kiss woman for her papa front grin grin
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by Tonytonex(m): 7:45am On Jul 09, 2021
ignis:

Lots of guys have collected phone numbers from girls, only for them to get home and discover the number given to them does not exist.
honestly, I do asked a girl for her number and she gave me her mum's number. When I called, her mum picks it.
Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by Palazee(m): 8:27am On Jul 09, 2021
Everything na cruise
E.........

Re: Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) by Kindness218: 10:46am On Jul 09, 2021
ignis:

The girl said her name is Amanda, the phone number she gave to me, na one aboki day pick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married / Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.