Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,837 members, 7,886,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:21 AM

LIFE Is A Nonmaterial Structure With Spiritualism - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / LIFE Is A Nonmaterial Structure With Spiritualism (170 Views)

Mysticism Spiritualism , Good And Bad / Northeast Development Commission Likely Salary Structure / LIFE Is One Kind Of Nonmaterial Structure Having Spirituality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LIFE Is A Nonmaterial Structure With Spiritualism by ivysunday(f): 10:43am On Jul 08, 2021
The View of LIFE in Lifechanyuan

Xuefeng

(Translation edited by Kaer)

Studying the implicit and explicit meanings of LIFE is the core issue for the sustainable development of humankind. If LIFE issue is not clear, then we cannot judge whether the current human values are right or wrong.

1. A difficult journey

I am an ordinary person. Whenever I get hit by life, I ask myself why this is, why I should live, and what the meaning of my life is, because living without knowing these things is no better than dying; however, conversations about heaven and hell make people feel that it is wrong to die for nothing and that it is better to figure out the meaning of LIFE before deciding how we will die.

So, how do we figure out the essence of LIFE and where do we discover its meaning? I started looking for the source and destination of LIFE. First I read some Buddhist scriptures, then the Bible, the Quran, the Tao Te Ching, and finally browsed Seth's expositions on LIFE. My search remained unfulfilled.

The answer must be sought from science, so I made a rough exploration of Newtonian physics, Einstein's special and general relativity, quantum mechanics, superstring theory, cosmological holography, the unified field theory, and Stephen Hawking's book, “A Brief History of Time”. The result still escaped me.

Those searches only left me with the option to explore on my own. What occurred to me first were two questions, why the human body is externally symmetrical and what forces make it such. The reasons must have lied in the structure of the LIFE factor at the beginning, so let us examine what kind of structure the life factor has.

Matter is composed of molecules which are composed of atoms which are composed of protons, neutrons, and electrons. Next, it is time to delve into the elementary particles. Going forward, you enter the space of sub-particles, and one set of the sub-particle spaces is quarks (also called straton by some Chinese physicists), and space, named by Murray Gell-Mann of the California Institute of Technology, but what kind of structures do quarks have? According to Nobel Prize winner professor Tsung-Dao Lee, whether quarks exist is still a mystery to be solved, but although I am unsure whether microscopic matter can be divided infinitely, I do believe in the existence of quarks because the structures of nuclei and extranuclear electrons are not ones that can lead to the symmetry of LIFE bodies.

We assume that quarks exist. Are LIFE quarks a factor of LIFE, and of what elementary “things” are quarks made? It seems impossible to divide particles indefinitely because neither particle accelerators nor synchrotron radiation devices can "see" the sub-microscopic material world. Therefore, we must take elementary particles as the object for our study.

From the Wave-Particle Duality, we know that particles have spin characteristics. From quantum mechanics, we know that the spins of particles do not have axes of rotation for four reasons:

Some particles look the same from any direction
Some look the same after they have turned three-hundred sixty degrees
Some look the same after they have turned one-hundred eighty degrees
Some look the same only after they have turned seven-hundred twenty degrees

Therefore, the particles are divided into two groups: one group has particles with spins of one half and the other group has particles with spins of zero, one, and two. We know from the Pauli Exclusion Principle and the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle, that two similar particles cannot have the same position and velocity at the same time. According to Dirac’s theory, an electron must have its mate: an anti-electron. In other words, every particle has an antiparticle that can annihilate it. Based on this, Stephen Hawking believed, “There may also be anti-worlds and anti-humans composed of anti-particles. These theories of particle annihilation seem to be close to the edge of the symmetrical structure of LIFE, but they are still not "real people".

In order to combine quantum field theory, which has difficulty explaining gravity, and general relativity, the superstring theory has been established. It proposes that elementary particles are not point particles, but one-dimensional strings of which all particles in nature are vibration modes of them. In this way, sub-microscopic material structures do not exist as particles, but become actual vibrations like the melodies from musical instruments.

The problem is that whether it is the M Theory that can unify the five superstring theories and eleven-dimensional supergravity, or the Matrix theory, neither can solve the unification of the four interacting forces; gravity, electromagnetism, the weak nuclear force, and the strong nuclear force.

Some have tried to explain this with the theory of cosmic holography. The three states of holography are: matter, motion, and thought. In other words, in addition to mass and energy, there is also the cosmic phenomenon of thinking, also known as thought energy. In this way, mankind has broken through the bondage of pure matter by including consciousness within it. Here, human understanding has taken a giant leap forward.

On the basis of the holographic theory, people began trying to establish a unified field theory. During the 1920s, Einstein proposed a unified field theory, hoping to unify gravity and electromagnetism, but he failed in spite of spending all of his latter years trying.

So, where did the First Cause come from? Since the law of universal gravitation cannot answer the question of where the first driving force came from, Newton proposed that it must have come from the Greatest Creator. It is believed that the Unified Field Theory solves the problem of the first cause and the spin of celestial bodies including particle spin, namely the role of one component of the gravitational unified field, which when at the tangential direction, on one hand makes celestial bodies curve spatially together with other components of the same gravitational unified fields, and on the other, these tangential forces lead to rotating torques which make bodies spin around their axis at the same time.

The recent Unified Field Theory recognized that in addition to mass and energy, thought energy is a type of super time and space existence form, which is capable of connecting with the outside world. It is also believed that the amount of space, time, and consciousness can be converted into each other, the composition of black holes is neither mass nor energy but huge bodies of consciousness, the cores of particles are energy of thought and the universe is a holographic unity; this is very great wisdom indeed.

But exactly how was the universe born?
How did LIFE originate?
Why do people have good and bad morals?
These problems cannot be solved satisfactorily by this Unified Field Theory.

After having studied Godel's Incompleteness Theorem, Hawking realized that a Unified Field Theory is impossible to achieve because according to Godel's Incompleteness Theorem, “Within any system, a pair of unprovable, contradictory propositions exists which must consist of a true proposition which in turn is also unprovable”. Simply speaking, there are no immovable objects or unstoppable forces. Would it not be a paradox if both were possible? Hawking believed that this Incompleteness Theorem also applies to physics. Therefore, he gave up. At this point, science had temporarily stopped.

2. Sudden enlightenment

I was unwilling to end my exploration after searching this far.

The French scientist, Pierre-Simon Laplace imagined: "We may regard the present state of the universe as the effect of its past and the cause of its future. Consider an intellect which at a certain moment would know all forces that set nature into motion and all positions of all items of which nature is composed; if this intellect were also vast enough to submit these data to analysis, it would embrace in a single formula, the movements of the greatest bodies of the universe and those of the tiniest atoms; for such an intellect, nothing would be uncertain and the future would present before its eyes just as the past”, Pierre Simon LaPlace, A Philosophical Essay on Probabilities, translated from the 6’th French edition by Frederick Wilson Truscott and Frederick Lincoln Emory, Dover Publications (New York, 1951, pp.4)

Is it possible for me to become such an intellect? If neither religious classics nor scientific achievements can supply answers to my questions, then where can I find them? Since the Unified Field Theory supposes the universe to be a holographic unity and energy of thinking to be an existence form of hyperspace which is capable of connecting the outside world, then why do I not apply this theory in practice? So I began self-refinement! I practiced my thinking, focused my thought energy, and dispatched my consciousness to the universe to see if it would work. That night I went to bed after practicing, lying on the bed, meditating, and feeling, and suddenly a few sentences entered into my mind. Jesus Christ said that as long as I have pure faith, I can plant a tree next to myself in the sea; another message from Lao Tzu told me that, "Tao has no clear and fixed entity. What does it look like? It is elusive and infinite and has forms in which there are entities so profound and obscure as to harbor the very essence of energy. This essence of energy is true and verifiable". The last sentence was from Buddha Sakyamuni: "Everything with form is unreal".

Aha, here is the secret! I laughed, rolling across the bed, and finally could not help but laugh under the quilt. Do you know what I found? Holographic Order! All secrets lie in Holographic order, not chaos! Looking back at the mortal world, religious mysteries and human ignorance became obvious, but what the scientists were seeking is so simple, it is like children playing with mud. You scolded someone yesterday, and a bird pooped on your head today. Is there an inevitable connection? You will know it when you find Holographic order.

3. LIFE is a nonmaterial structure with spirituality.

How do we describe LIFE accurately? I read Dr. Christopher Langton from Los Alamos National Laboratory in the U.S.'s description on LIFE in which he said, "The essence of LIFE lies not in its substance but in its form". Inspired by those words, I inferred the following:

LIFE is a nonmaterial structure having spirituality
LIFE can be described as 1+1=1
The Greatest Creator does not dominate our LIVES
Reincarnation transmigration happens instantaneously with no process in between
The view on Doomsday in various religions is wrong
There is no doomsday for LIFE, and death is not the end of LIFE
The process of LIFE is like the process of writing a fax; LIFE can be "faxed"
The nature of transmigration of LIFE is "What goes around comes around"; “As one sows, so shall they reap”

For more details, please turn to the “Chinese Soul" chapter of LIFE of Lifechanyuan.

(1) (Reply)

Southern Nigeria And The Curse Of Unintentional Politics / HP Elitebook Folio 1040 G2 For Sale @150k Serious Buyer Only / Alert!!! Must Read: Are Secondary Schools Supposed To Do This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.