Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,005 members, 7,949,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 09:30 AM

Barcelona Are Rapidly Selling Out Players To Pay Off Loans And Avoid Bankruptcy - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Are Rapidly Selling Out Players To Pay Off Loans And Avoid Bankruptcy (718 Views)

Oshoala Scores Again As Barcelona Are Crowned Copa Catalunya Champions. / Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy / Nigerian Players To Have Won CAF Champions League Title With Non-nigerian Clubs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barcelona Are Rapidly Selling Out Players To Pay Off Loans And Avoid Bankruptcy by iconabblog(m): 11:29am On Jul 08, 2021
Barcelona FC which is currently owing up to or more than 488 million-euro in net debt is rapidly selling off players to meet up financial crisis before the start of a new season 2021/2022.

Messi is now on as a free agent, meaning without a contract soon, he will be set to leave the club as a free agent which will result as a loss to Barcelona management, because along with Messi are billions worth of partnership deals which Barcelona FC benefit from.

n Barcelona squad are players who earn an enormous wage. These high profile players are not willing to leave the club as they would earn less at their next club, or let us just say, no club is willing to meet that kind of wages they earn playing for Barcelona.

Barcelona can’t offer Messi a new contract except they sell off some players, including some high profile players like Griezeman, Coutinho.

Just on Tuesday, Barca announced the departure of Junior Firpo to Leeds United for 15 million euros which was confirmed by Leeds United. READ FULL ARTICLE HERE

Re: Barcelona Are Rapidly Selling Out Players To Pay Off Loans And Avoid Bankruptcy by Realtalk20: 11:37am On Jul 08, 2021
No one cares

This is the end of an era. Financial recklessness has caught up with all the big clubs.

It's like living big on bank loans , for a while you will the talk of town and everyone will hail you as a big boy or big babe but at the end of the day all you will have to show is the high five or the hailing .

Loans are a mirage to be avoided at all costs
Re: Barcelona Are Rapidly Selling Out Players To Pay Off Loans And Avoid Bankruptcy by iconabblog(m): 11:41am On Jul 08, 2021
You be madrid fans abi lol
Realtalk20:
No one cares

This is the end of an era. Financial recklessness has caught up with all the big clubs.

It's like living big on bank loans , for a while you will the talk of town and everyone will hail you as a big boy or big babe but at the end of the day all you will have to show is the high five or the hailing .

Re: Barcelona Are Rapidly Selling Out Players To Pay Off Loans And Avoid Bankruptcy by Realtalk20: 11:45am On Jul 08, 2021
iconabblog:
You be madrid fans abi lol

Nope but I have an education = common sense undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Are Rapidly Selling Out Players To Pay Off Loans And Avoid Bankruptcy by chiiraq802(m): 12:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
That Argentine Midget holding Barca to ransom like

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Are Rapidly Selling Out Players To Pay Off Loans And Avoid Bankruptcy by iconabblog(m): 12:12pm On Jul 08, 2021
lol
chiiraq802:
Re: Barcelona Are Rapidly Selling Out Players To Pay Off Loans And Avoid Bankruptcy by paulolee(m): 12:23pm On Jul 08, 2021
na normal naa
Re: Barcelona Are Rapidly Selling Out Players To Pay Off Loans And Avoid Bankruptcy by SEGLIZ: 12:34pm On Jul 08, 2021
chiiraq802:

rather it is barca holding itself to ransom. they are making look like the xavi, iniesta and messi era was a fluke they can't repeat.

Madrid offloaded cristiano, hit the storm a season and balanced sail. Chelsea offloaded hazard went into a seasonal storm returned to champion europe.

city has willingly offloaded aguero to rejig it's park. come off your old ship, into a boat then turn the boat into your desired yacht or merchant vessel.

even he (messi) is afraid outside the catalan. to me he is a great king but not compare to an Emperor who has and is still conquering territories.

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Are Rapidly Selling Out Players To Pay Off Loans And Avoid Bankruptcy by Great100000: 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
SEGLIZ:

rather it is barca holding itself to ransom. they are making look like the xavi, iniesta and messi era was a fluke they can't repeat.

Madrid offloaded cristiano, hit the storm a season and balanced sail. Chelsea offloaded hazard went into a seasonal storm returned to champion europe.

city has willingly offloaded aguero to rejig it's park. come off your old ship, into a boat then turn the boat into your desired yacht or merchant vessel.

even he (messi) is afraid outside the catalan. to me he is a great king but not compare to an Emperor who has and is still conquering territories.
My brother, even though am a Chelsea fan, but let me tell you the plain truth Sir, all these players you just mentioned, you can't compare them with Messi, except Ronaldo. Even till now since Ronaldo left RM they haven't find the replacement, see if they release Messi or Messi leave Barca then Barca will be another Valencia, Villarreal and A.Bilbao. that midget (Messi) means a lot to Barca and they know that, I don't blame them because they can't find replacement or replace Messi because Messi & Ronaldo types of players comes in decades.

My Dad told me a lot of stories about Edson Arantes do Nascimento (Pele), na my pop make me like Pele because I never see him play, but by God's Grace I will also tell my Children about Messi & Ronaldo.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Are Rapidly Selling Out Players To Pay Off Loans And Avoid Bankruptcy by SEGLIZ: 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2021
Great100000:
My brother, even though am a Chelsea fan, but let me tell you the plain truth Sir, all these players you just mentioned, you can't compare them with Messi, except Ronaldo. Even till now since Ronaldo left RM they haven't find the replacement, see if they release Messi or Messi leave Barca then Barca will be another Valencia, Villarreal and A.Bilbao. that midget (Messi) means a lot to Barca and they know that, I don't blame them because they can't find replacement or replace Messi because Messi & Ronaldo types of players comes in decades.

My Dad told me a lot of stories about Edson Arantes do Nascimento (Pele), na my pop make me like Pele because I never see him play, but by God's Grace I will also tell my Children about Messi & Ronaldo.

UP BLUES.

also a Chelsea fan.

I ain't arguing the vital role messi plays at camp nou the earlier the better. those players ain't at per with messi but they hold a major role in the team, majorly hazard while at Chelsea but it afforded Chelsea the to reshuffle earlier.

the earlier now for barca the better for the future. it either barca let go off messi and start building a team than hold on to a weapon that is past it equilibrium.

I'm taking nothing away from messi he's been there for everyone either we are his fan or not. the guy is and will go down the legend lane for he has over paid his dues. his history with premiership would be 75% Chelsea.
Re: Barcelona Are Rapidly Selling Out Players To Pay Off Loans And Avoid Bankruptcy by do4luv14(m): 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
Realtalk20:
No one cares

I hope say man city dey see writing dry do Barça cos all those success their checkbook coach set buy, go tell dem for body soon

Dem rush buy Jack for 88milla
Re: Barcelona Are Rapidly Selling Out Players To Pay Off Loans And Avoid Bankruptcy by Great100000: 5:08pm On Jul 08, 2021
do4luv14:

I hope say man city dey see writing dry do Barça cos all those success their checkbook coach set buy, go tell dem for body soon

Dem rush buy Jack for 88milla
Imagine, that guy for 88 Milla, am happy Chelsea didn't sign Hakimi too, too much money, Imagine Hakimi 60 - 70 Million, hahahahaha
Re: Barcelona Are Rapidly Selling Out Players To Pay Off Loans And Avoid Bankruptcy by do4luv14(m): 6:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
Great100000:
Imagine, that guy for 88 Milla, am happy Chelsea didn't sign Hakimi too, too much money, Imagine Hakimi 60 - 70 Million, hahahahaha

Na oyel money due worry dem
Re: Barcelona Are Rapidly Selling Out Players To Pay Off Loans And Avoid Bankruptcy by Great100000: 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
do4luv14:

Na oyel money due worry dem
Lols

(1) (Reply)

EPL: Why Liverpool Boss, Klopp No Longer Wears Glasses / Champions League Top Goal Scorers 2021-2022: Updated Golden Boot Rankings / Picture Of Nigerian League Club Warri Wolves Players Undergoing Medical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.