Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,965 members, 7,873,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:04 AM

Rosy Meurer Shares Cute Photos Of Her Breastfeeding Churchill's Son As They Bond - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosy Meurer Shares Cute Photos Of Her Breastfeeding Churchill's Son As They Bond (5450 Views)

Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill’s Son, King's First Day At School / New Photos Of Olakunle Churchill's Son, King Churchill / Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rosy Meurer Shares Cute Photos Of Her Breastfeeding Churchill's Son As They Bond by onyi25(f): 11:42am On Jul 08, 2021
Rosy Meurer, the new wife of Tonto Dikeh's ex husband, Olakunle Churchill, is one proud mum.

The actress who still can't get over the fact that she is a mom has been sharing adorable photos with her newborn.

In a recent post she shared on her Instagram page, Rosy Meurer was spotted breastfeeding her son with husband, Churchill.

In two more photos, she was captured bonding with him, she held him lovingly in his arms as she smiled adorably at him.

She made sure to hide his face usual.

See update/ more photos here;.

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/07/rosy-meurer-shares-adorable-photos-of.html

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Cute Photos Of Her Breastfeeding Churchill's Son As They Bond by lilvicky68(m): 11:44am On Jul 08, 2021
Why is she now hiding the food.. so we won't know what he's eating?
I can't see the boy sucking anything..

5 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Cute Photos Of Her Breastfeeding Churchill's Son As They Bond by Amotolongbo(f): 11:48am On Jul 08, 2021
lilvicky68:
try taking away the baby from her in the picture (there is a phone app for doing that), you will see what you are looking for lipsrsealed wink angry

3 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Cute Photos Of Her Breastfeeding Churchill's Son As They Bond by lilvicky68(m): 11:50am On Jul 08, 2021
Amotolongbo:
try taking away the baby from her in the picture (there is a phone app for doing that), you will see what you are looking for lipsrsealed wink angry
If it was possible I won't be complaining..the OP should do the needful and show us the breast or edit the post to mother carrying her baby not breastfeeding..

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Cute Photos Of Her Breastfeeding Churchill's Son As They Bond by Amotolongbo(f): 11:54am On Jul 08, 2021
lilvicky68:

If it was possible I won't be complaining..the OP should do the needful and show us the breast or edit the post to mother carrying her baby not breastfeeding..
with God, all things are possible. Have faith in him sir
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Cute Photos Of Her Breastfeeding Churchill's Son As They Bond by lilvicky68(m): 11:57am On Jul 08, 2021
Amotolongbo:
with God, all things are possible. Have faith in him sir
Na so you dey breastfeed? Why person go dey breastfeed dey stingy to show the breast?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Cute Photos Of Her Breastfeeding Churchill's Son As They Bond by Amotolongbo(f): 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2021
lilvicky68:

Na so you dey breastfeed? Why person go dey breastfeed dey stingy to show the breast?
see you

Breastpressing could be public limited liability something, breastfeeding ain’t that.
Breastfeeding is a private limited thing
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Cute Photos Of Her Breastfeeding Churchill's Son As They Bond by lilvicky68(m): 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
Amotolongbo:
see you

Breastpressing could be public limited liability something, breastfeeding ain’t that.
Breastfeeding is a private limited thing
Make small pikin no cry for public..me self I go tell the mama to breastfeed am na..

2 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Cute Photos Of Her Breastfeeding Churchill's Son As They Bond by Amotolongbo(f): 12:07pm On Jul 08, 2021
lilvicky68:

Make small pikin no cry for public..me self I go tell the mama to breastfeed am na..
So that you can beg the pikin to share it with you?
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Cute Photos Of Her Breastfeeding Churchill's Son As They Bond by lilvicky68(m): 12:15pm On Jul 08, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Lol. No na..I don't just like children crying when the antidote breast milk is there..

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Cute Photos Of Her Breastfeeding Churchill's Son As They Bond by Amotolongbo(f): 12:22pm On Jul 08, 2021
lilvicky68:

Lol. No na..I don't just like children crying when the antidote breast milk is there..
Seems like you were the “Broda” that Bright Okpocha (Basket Mouth) was referring to in that his popular joke,

Junior! chop poff poff,
Junior!! chop chin chin
Junior!!! suck breasts

2 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Cute Photos Of Her Breastfeeding Churchill's Son As They Bond by ShawttySoFyne(f): 12:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
She's not breastfeeding him, she's only holding him closely to her bosom

4 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Cute Photos Of Her Breastfeeding Churchill's Son As They Bond by Numerouno94(m): 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
All these half-baked bloggers, does that posture portrays one who is breastfeeding?
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Cute Photos Of Her Breastfeeding Churchill's Son As They Bond by penplus: 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2021
This is somebody who initially denied not having anything to do with Churchill...now she has a kid for him

Fear women but no run

4 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Cute Photos Of Her Breastfeeding Churchill's Son As They Bond by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2021
Wow cute!

Joys of motherhood.
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Cute Photos Of Her Breastfeeding Churchill's Son As They Bond by TheWolfen(m): 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2021
Okay. How many of y'all came to see the breast? grin

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Cute Photos Of Her Breastfeeding Churchill's Son As They Bond by Kaybae(f): 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
She is not breastfeeding the boy if you look at the picture clearly

2 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Cute Photos Of Her Breastfeeding Churchill's Son As They Bond by SEGLIZ: 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
lilvicky68:
lilvicky68:

lilvicky68:

lilvicky68:

sure say you get body temptation temprature?
jejely enter house swallow analgesic sleep come wake again the needful go don happen.

Amotolongbo:
Amotolongbo my problem with the op be say him call ham churchill son, nobi say them gather body join do the thing before the son com shine?
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Cute Photos Of Her Breastfeeding Churchill's Son As They Bond by offset67(m): 3:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
Top bond

Nonsense
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Cute Photos Of Her Breastfeeding Churchill's Son As They Bond by Yewandequeen(f): 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
Kaybae:
Exactly
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Cute Photos Of Her Breastfeeding Churchill's Son As They Bond by Ayo2004: 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2021
One man food is another man poison(in tekno voice) grin
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Cute Photos Of Her Breastfeeding Churchill's Son As They Bond by ukaface(f): 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2021
lilvicky68:
what more do you want to see?

Don't you have enough imaginations of how different boobs look like?
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Cute Photos Of Her Breastfeeding Churchill's Son As They Bond by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:01am On Jul 09, 2021
How to know someone who has inferiority complex undecided lol
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Cute Photos Of Her Breastfeeding Churchill's Son As They Bond by phemmyfour: 5:56am On Jul 09, 2021
Why is she hiding the food.....just don't suffocate the baby in the attempt of hiding in the fallen ones
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Cute Photos Of Her Breastfeeding Churchill's Son As They Bond by rex444(m): 9:18am On Jul 09, 2021
Na me wan feed am before ?
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Cute Photos Of Her Breastfeeding Churchill's Son As They Bond by MsDoris(f): 10:09am On Jul 09, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Lol. I know d app
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Cute Photos Of Her Breastfeeding Churchill's Son As They Bond by MsDoris(f): 10:09am On Jul 09, 2021
Kaybae:

That's not the only photo
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Cute Photos Of Her Breastfeeding Churchill's Son As They Bond by Amotolongbo(f): 10:10am On Jul 09, 2021
MsDoris:

Lol. I know d app
Don’t mind the buffoon grin
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Cute Photos Of Her Breastfeeding Churchill's Son As They Bond by MsDoris(f): 10:11am On Jul 09, 2021
Numerouno94:
All these half-baked bloggers, does that posture portrays one who is breastfeeding?

If you weren't lazy enough to visit the site, you will see that she posted more photos there
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Cute Photos Of Her Breastfeeding Churchill's Son As They Bond by MsDoris(f): 10:14am On Jul 09, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Lol
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Cute Photos Of Her Breastfeeding Churchill's Son As They Bond by lilvicky68(m): 10:15am On Jul 09, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Chai .lol
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Cute Photos Of Her Breastfeeding Churchill's Son As They Bond by lilvicky68(m): 10:16am On Jul 09, 2021
ukaface:
what more do you want to see?

Don't you have enough imaginations of how different boobs look like?
No I don't..and I don't want to waste my imaginations too..

(1) (2) (Reply)

OK Please How Did Obi Cubana Make His Money? / PHOTOS: Boyfriend And Girlfriend: Ezi And Skales In Secret Lover / Preggy Tiwa Savage Looking Flawless For Supreme Mavin Dynasty Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.