Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,337 members, 7,907,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 03:37 PM

Unknown Gunmen attack military base in Delta state, Soldiers killed. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen attack military base in Delta state, Soldiers killed. (4585 Views)

Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed / Another Security Formation Attacked In Rivers State, Soldiers Feared Killed / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen attack military base in Delta state, Soldiers killed. by RZArecta(m): 3:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
benuejosh:
[s]That's how this people keep looking for trouble. If Buhari decides to talk to them in a language they understand, they (Children of hate) will start saying it is hate and one sided administration. Why will you go and kill people and not just people, military men who are there to protect you. Does it make sense?[/s]
you're talking absolute nonsense, brainless at best cool

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen attack military base in Delta state, Soldiers killed. by EMMY76: 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
benuejosh:
That's how this people keep looking for trouble. If Buhari decides to talk to them in a language they understand, they (Children of hate) will start saying it is hate and one sided administration. Why will you go and kill people and not just people, military men who are there to protect you. Does it make sense?

Is this how the nigerian army blockage communities in the north east when bokoharam members kill soldiers?

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen attack military base in Delta state, Soldiers killed. by Kingpin1000: 4:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
benuejosh:
cry me a river. Who will wail? Definitely not me. I don't have a problem with any region. Spent a good number of time in the south west - Ekiti precisely. And I love there and the people from there. Have been to a couple of places, I am an inlaw to a great family in Imo State, my closest friend from childhood is from Akwa Ibom, my "bae" is from Anambra. So I don't have any hate for any region rather I hate people's uncivilized attitude be you from any region. So I won't wail. If you do bad, I go talk, if you do good I go support. But to make you happy, Buhari is staying till 2023.
Oga na lie
Re: Unknown Gunmen attack military base in Delta state, Soldiers killed. by NgwalandGunzmen(m): 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
More guns for UGM..Bless all Northerners in the South.
Re: Unknown Gunmen attack military base in Delta state, Soldiers killed. by naijapips02: 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
HopeSpencer:

You no go sip your cow urine in peace, u com come thinking a cow too should have opinion on internet.

11 cut off mark got you into high school...you think you can argue with people who scored 150 and above. Asiwere.

With your 150 you still think like a cow. Ezi ohia.
Re: Unknown Gunmen attack military base in Delta state, Soldiers killed. by NaijirianKing: 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2021
The south
Re: Unknown Gunmen attack military base in Delta state, Soldiers killed. by benuejosh: 9:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
NgwalandGunzmen:

Shut up there, Inlaw in South east kill you there, If I see anyone of your type in my region, I will personally kill you. Animal lying shiit.
I know you're not up to the age of 20. Your write up says it all.
Re: Unknown Gunmen attack military base in Delta state, Soldiers killed. by mightyhaze: 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2021
vasel15:

Shame on you benue boy still suppporting fulanis
No be only benue.. that bat na scam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen attack military base in Delta state, Soldiers killed. by FakeUnity: 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
benuejosh:
[s]That's how this people keep looking for trouble. If Buhari decides to talk to them in a language they understand, they (Children of hate) will start saying it is hate and one sided administration. Why will you go and kill people and not just people, military men who are there to protect you. Does it make sense? [/s]

Dirty fulani abooki keep your dirty rotten teeth shut!

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen attack military base in Delta state, Soldiers killed. by FakeUnity: 9:49pm On Jul 08, 2021
mightyhaze:
No be only benue.. that bat na scam.

The disguising mugu called benuejosh is a smelly bororo..
Re: Unknown Gunmen attack military base in Delta state, Soldiers killed. by Kingpin1000: 9:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
NaijirianKing:
The south is yet to convince the North that they are ready for the presidency.

For too long the North has given power to the south, when in all actually the south has been dominating the presidency.

The south ruled with OBJ for 8 year, GEJ for 6 years, and the North only had Aso Rock for less than 2 years during Yar'Adua of blessed memory. It is not a must for presidency to rotate, democracy is based on election not selection, the south is too small, and disunited to win elections at this point in our history.

The North will retain the presidency, but the North is prepared to rotate the VP position between the SW, SS, and potentially the SE. Since the majorities of Nigerians are Northerners, it is only fair that the political representation mirrors our nation's demographic dimensions.

Presidency will stay in the North because the North is united, a Yoruba will never vote an Igbo, and the Igbo will not allow the Yoruba to have the presidency twice before they have it once. As such, the south is not ready. Moreover, the south is harboring and quietly supporting secessionists.

2023 will be full of surprises.

Who is talking about Presidency.. do you think the presidency has much power without the backing of the NASS, the NASS has more power,that is why the south always bend in favour of the North just to get into their good books, Even If the South has the Presidency and the northern Caucasus are not ready to work with the president, the president wont be able to achieve much. We need equal representation or no representation.
Re: Unknown Gunmen attack military base in Delta state, Soldiers killed. by mightyhaze: 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2021
FakeUnity:

them full here.. the we benue ppl' . One omenka na their ringleader with nearly 40 monikers of his own

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen attack military base in Delta state, Soldiers killed. by benuejosh: 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2021
mightyhaze:
them full here.. the we benue ppl' . One omenka na their ringleader with nearly 40 monikers of his own
Orne ka tswar wo please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen attack military base in Delta state, Soldiers killed. by benuejosh: 7:02pm On Jul 09, 2021
EMMY76:

Is this how the nigerian army blockage communities in the north east when bokoharam members kill soldiers?
Boko haram started during the Era of Obasanjo. What did Obj and Jonathan do the end them. If they had nipped the bud it wouldn't be what it is today. Learn history and stay current.
Re: Unknown Gunmen attack military base in Delta state, Soldiers killed. by benuejosh: 7:07pm On Jul 09, 2021
FakeUnity:

Lol. Even the smell from the exit point of feces smells better than you. Egbon mi, wá jókòó jẹ́ kí n sọ ohun kan fún ọ
Re: Unknown Gunmen attack military base in Delta state, Soldiers killed. by omenka(m): 7:17pm On Jul 09, 2021
benuejosh:
Orne ka tswar wo please.
Tswar na kua tswar u angbianev nan cica cii kwa dubu.
Re: Unknown Gunmen attack military base in Delta state, Soldiers killed. by mightyhaze: 7:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
benuejosh:
Orne ka tswar wo please.
clown cheesy
Re: Unknown Gunmen attack military base in Delta state, Soldiers killed. by benuejosh: 6:27am On Jul 10, 2021
omenka:
Tswar na kua tswar u angbianev nan cica cii kwa dubu.
hahaha..
Re: Unknown Gunmen attack military base in Delta state, Soldiers killed. by Fejoku: 6:41am On Jul 10, 2021
NaijirianKing:
The south is yet to convince the North that they are ready for the presidency.

For too long the North has given power to the south, when in all actually the south has been dominating the presidency.

The south ruled with OBJ for 8 year, GEJ for 6 years, and the North only had Aso Rock for less than 2 years during Yar'Adua of blessed memory. It is not a must for presidency to rotate, democracy is based on election not selection, the south is too small, and disunited to win elections at this point in our history.

The North will retain the presidency, but the North is prepared to rotate the VP position between the SW, SS, and potentially the SE. Since the majorities of Nigerians are Northerners, it is only fair that the political representation mirrors our nation's demographic dimensions.

Presidency will stay in the North because the North is united, a Yoruba will never vote an Igbo, and the Igbo will not allow the Yoruba to have the presidency twice before they have it once. As such, the south is not ready. Moreover, the south is harboring and quietly supporting secessionists.

2023 will be full of surprises.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the secret ploy of the fulanis for 2023. They will never want to handover in 2023 and will do all they can to frustrate the power shift. They've started scheming already. All southerners must organize our ranks and take up the battle fully. We must engage them any how they want it with our focus being exactly on our goal. Freedom must come at any cost.
Re: Unknown Gunmen attack military base in Delta state, Soldiers killed. by tungamaje: 7:41am On Jul 10, 2021
benuejosh:
Boko haram started during the Era of Obasanjo. What did Obj and Jonathan do the end them. If they had nipped the bud it wouldn't be what it is today. Learn history and stay current.

They asked you if the same treatment is meted out to northern communities when bandits and boko haram kill soldiers and you are talking about OBJ and GEJ, once again is the way soldiers treat southern villages when hoodlums kill soldiers the same way they ransack northern villages when soldiers are killed over there?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin / My Uncle's Reaction After Meeting Tinubu For The First Time / Swedish Embassy Invaded By Nigerians For Visa: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.