Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,094 members, 7,890,608 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:52 PM

How To Start Okrika Fairly Used Clothes Business In Nigeria With Atleast 30k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Okrika Fairly Used Clothes Business In Nigeria With Atleast 30k (541 Views)

3 Top Business Ideas You Can Start With Atleast 100k As You Plan For 2021 / Please I Need Your Advice On How To Start A Business With Atleast N1m / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Okrika Fairly Used Clothes Business In Nigeria With Atleast 30k by micronut(m): 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2021
Buying fairly used clothes to resell is one of those little Business you can start today in Nigeria with little capital with as little as N30,000 and you can grow it with time. After food, clothes is another big priority and it's not surprising why the business is lucrative. You can buy a Jean at N1000 and resell in your neighborhood, to your friends and even to your family at N1500. That's Okrika Business for you, especially if you get good supplier, good stock and graded bales.

Well in this video, I have tried to do a basic and easy to follow teachings and guide on how you can kickstart the business and do well in it..

I hope someone finds this useful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7kT94i2HsA
Re: How To Start Okrika Fairly Used Clothes Business In Nigeria With Atleast 30k by micronut(m): 9:51am On Jul 09, 2021
Another wonderful morning. Keep taking steps towards your dream
Re: How To Start Okrika Fairly Used Clothes Business In Nigeria With Atleast 30k by micronut(m): 11:34pm On Jul 09, 2021
Keep taking affirmative actions.

(1) (Reply)

Biographies 6 Female Bank Mds / What Is The Difference Between CBN E-naira And Our Normal Banking App? / Phones And Laptops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.