Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,201 members, 7,903,935 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:36 AM

Video: President's Daughter Caught With Her Boyfriend Having Hot Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video: President's Daughter Caught With Her Boyfriend Having Hot Sex (1353 Views)

Lady Shares Video Of Her Boyfriend Having Sex With Her Best Friend. / "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" / Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: President's Daughter Caught With Her Boyfriend Having Hot Sex by Lagoontimes: 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2021
A President Daughter have been caught having hot sex with her sweetheart.

In the video currently circulating online shows the moment the President Daughter and the guy are both naked after having hot round of sex.

WATCH VIDEO TO SEE WHAT HAPPENED
https://radiustimes.com/lady-alleged-presidents-daughter-caught-naked-boyfriend/

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When You Only Just Started Talking And She Asks For Money. / I Took An IQ Test Today And Here's The Result. / Two Strong Ladies Fight Over Man On Highway; Naked Themselves – Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.