Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,926 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:25 AM

Nokia Care @ Nigeria: - Phones (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Care @ Nigeria: (437446 Views)

Nokia Care (service Centre) Locations Nigeria. / Pls My E6 Gets Too Hot And I Hav Sent It To Nokia Care Here In Abuja Andi Took 2 / List Of Addresses Or Phone Numbers Of Nokia Care/repair Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by areee(m): 6:48am On Jul 19, 2013
I'm using lumia 720. It stopped connecting since 3 days ago. My bis expires nextweek tuesday. What could be the cause?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Trendy247: 10:22am On Jul 19, 2013
AUCTION

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Aabee(m): 12:34pm On Jul 19, 2013
pls i need direction for my nokia n70 on hw to download whatsapp on it...pls help me
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by fash1964(m): 10:20am On Jul 20, 2013
My brother recently gave me his Nokia E90. I discovered the phone was locked on switching it on. I called him and he sent the code 11111, on trying the code I always get the response code error. He confirmed to me that the code is correct. I was advised to take it for flashing/unlocking. I tried this, but the computer could not read the data because the USB port was inactive. At times the phone comes on without asking for the code, i.e. the menu is displayed offline, when I try to go online, it demands for unlock code. I ve tried the hard reset using #*7370#, at the end, the unlock code is required, and after using the code 11111 (I tried 12345 too), I still get the error message. I tried to retrieve the IMEI number using #*06#, the number does not display. Please what can I do to unlock the phone. I really like the phone from the review Ive seen. I am presently in Zaria, Kaduna state. Thanks and regards.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Mescopaul(m): 11:55am On Jul 20, 2013
Refer to the Phone section of Nairaland to see how to unlock your phone without going anywhere.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by fash1964(m): 12:17pm On Jul 20, 2013
I got here through the phone section on nairaland. Is there any specific thread I can go to for unlocking phones? Thanks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by anasbeaut(f): 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2013
I recently got a Lumia 620, but it has stopped browsing. Initially applied for BBC WEEKLY plan which worked perfectly but after its expiration i ve been unable to browse with the phone it keeps saying Data Connection is off. I ve done the factory reset and restarted the phone for countless number of times and am getting rily frustrated already
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nani4all(m): 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2013
need sum help urgently......ma nokia C3 is writinq 'fone restricted'....wats d cause nd hw can I unlock it
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by ojvic: 10:50pm On Jul 20, 2013
please i really need help. My nokia n97 mini reads sim contacts but does not get network. I have tried several networks but still doesnt.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by nani667: 10:37am On Jul 21, 2013
Aabee: pls i need direction for my nokia n70 on hw to download whatsapp on it...pls help me
whatsapp for N70 ? that's not possible sir
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by nani667: 10:42am On Jul 21, 2013
fash1964: My brother recently gave me his Nokia E90. I discovered the phone was locked on switching it on. I called him and he sent the code 11111, on trying the code I always get the response code error. He confirmed to me that the code is correct. I was advised to take it for flashing/unlocking. I tried this, but the computer could not read the data because the USB port was inactive. At times the phone comes on without asking for the code, i.e. the menu is displayed offline, when I try to go online, it demands for unlock code. I ve tried the hard reset using #*7370#, at the end, the unlock code is required, and after using the code 11111 (I tried 12345 too), I still get the error message. I tried to retrieve the IMEI number using #*06#, the number does not display. Please what can I do to unlock the phone. I really like the phone from the review Ive seen. I am presently in Zaria, Kaduna state. Thanks and regards.
you can format it manually without inserting any code...there's a code you use while the phone is switched of...I can't remember it now but I think you should Google it...that should solve your problem
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by nani667: 10:48am On Jul 21, 2013
anasbeaut: I recently got a Lumia 620, but it has stopped browsing. Initially applied for BBC WEEKLY plan which worked perfectly but after its expiration i ve been unable to browse with the phone it keeps saying Data Connection is off. I ve done the factory reset and restarted the phone for countless number of times and am getting rily frustrated already
areee: I'm using lumia 720. It stopped connecting since 3 days ago. My bis expires nextweek tuesday. What could be the cause?
it's possible that maybe airtel is trying to block windows phones from accessing their BlackBerry plans....try and subscribe for the daily smartphone plan that costs N100...that may solve your problems
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by nani667: 10:52am On Jul 21, 2013
Fanny500: pls,my Nokia E61i is just started misbehaving recently. It asks for lock code (i have unlock it though). But the most annoying is that it now shows my profiles as if i pressed d ON/OFF KEY, then it goes off automatically. What can i do?am tired of seeing my phone pressing the On/Off button itself. Thank you
try formatting or hard resetting the phone
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by nani667: 10:53am On Jul 21, 2013
atere55: somebody help me pls. I download pes2011 HD.sis size 53.2MB on my nokia n97. i install it bt when i want to open is write OUT OF TPAGE INCREASE USING (GX)NUMTPAGE and i dont understand this word pls
your phone cannot play that game sir
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by nani667: 10:56am On Jul 21, 2013
Richiebronx: Dear moderator,you're doing a wonderful job here,kudos and more grease to your elbow,please my nokia 5130c 2 while i was charging it and browsing with it at the same time suddenly turned off and after several attempts to put it on again it simply won't come on,please what do i do.
take it to a phone repairman sir...its probably a hardware issue
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by nani667: 10:59am On Jul 21, 2013
evang.cj:
good-day my dear brother..pls i am using a nokia e6-00..i ve updated it to nokia belle refresh CFW....pls is it possible to turn my e6 to accept andriod apps nd games nd how do i do dat,nd where can i get hd games nd better apps for nokia e6
the screen orientation of Nokia E6 is not compatible with HD games sir....if you want to play HD games on Symbian belle I suggest you get a touchscreen device... and there's no way your E6 can accept android apps... I advise you just get an. android phone if you wanna enjoy HD gaming.... Nokia symbian is outdated
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by fash1964(m): 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2013
nani.666:
you can format it manually without inserting any code...there's a code you use while the phone is switched of...I can't remember it now but I think you should Google it...that should solve your problem

Thanks, I googled and tried the following: manual formatting using *#7370#; * + 3+ send button held down simultaneously, then power up, the phone at end requested for unlock code, I used the default code of 12345 but it did not work (code error).
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by remigiusizunna(m): 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2013
Thanks alot for ur gr8 job @ nokia, please am using nokia x6 (16Gb) bt wen i try installing sm apps d reply i gt iz 'certificate error' , 'application nt compatible wt fon'. Wt wl i do because i wnt to be installin all apps. Hw cn i stl update d phone. Best wishes.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by nani667: 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2013
remigius izunna: Thanks alot for ur gr8 job @ nokia, please am using nokia x6 (16Gb) bt wen i try installing sm apps d reply i gt iz 'certificate error' , 'application nt compatible wt fon'. Wt wl i do because i wnt to be installin all apps. Hw cn i stl update d phone. Best wishes.
this is because you haven't hacked your phone... when you hack your phone you'll be able to install all kinds of applications without any error messages
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by remigiusizunna(m): 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2013
how can i do d hacking. Cn u help me or gv me direction to nokia care center in abakaliki,ebonyi state. Tnx
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by nani667: 11:56pm On Jul 21, 2013
remigius izunna: how can i do d hacking. Cn u help me or gv me direction to nokia care center in abakaliki,ebonyi state. Tnx
Nokia care centre won't help you hack your phone... hacking your phone is not a legal venture.. so it's advisable to do that yourself....it's a straight forward process
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 22, 2013
Pls, I need an antivirus gor my nokia E63. My phone is becoming slow nd I need an antivirus 2 tackle d issue. Any link plsss
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by remigiusizunna(m): 7:49am On Jul 22, 2013
how then do i do d hacking? Help me pls
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 22, 2013
hello, my Nokia lumia 800 is giving the following problems: 1. I cannot download music online and save. 2. I cannot transfer pictures through Bluetooth. 3. i cannot find the suitable version of mobile opera mini to install on the phone. 4. I cannot attach my cv from my phone when i am applying for a job. I'll kindly appreciate ur contributions to assist me solve any of these issues. The phone has the windows 7.5 version.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by stanliwise(m): 11:12am On Jul 22, 2013
harphurlayan: pls help me....!!
i want to uninstall kms9 on my fone nokia5800, but its asking for a code. and I didn't set any code at first, av tried all the codes i know but it didn't work out. pls is there any master code for that??
I want to flash my fone with the code*#7370# but the fone code had been changed before.... pls help me....
Just reset it using jaf unlocking service and it will work straight up.
Incase you dont know about jaf just read all about it on google.
type "factory reset using jaf"
Note that jaf is a pc softwares so you would be needing a pc 4 dat
peace!!!!!!
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by nani667: 8:56pm On Jul 22, 2013
chindi: Pls, I need an antivirus gor my nokia E63. My phone is becoming slow nd I need an antivirus 2 tackle d issue. Any link plsss
try netqin or Kaspersky mobile....download any of them
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by nani667: 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2013
remigius izunna: how then do i do d hacking? Help me pls
add me on 2go @nani666....I'll give you directions there
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by remigiusizunna(m): 9:30pm On Jul 22, 2013
ok @nani
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 22, 2013
We flash/unlock/unbrick/root at your door-steps (home)-all blackberry, all nokia, all samsung, all Lg, all htc, all pda devices & all china mobile phones in the ever increasing & updating market of gsm mobiles@reduced rates. With our 5yr experience in mobile software repairs & counting, we are fully equipped with the latest & best gadget boxes & ideals to provide reliable solutions to any software fault-from dead or crashed phone/ phone unrestricted/ security lock/network lock/pattern lock/phone restarting itself/phone switched on but hangs at or b4 logo display/phone functioning abnormally, bb blinking red signal but wont display, etc. Right at your home-locations covered-(Abuja & Suleja) CALL US TODAY; via-08033906444 (mtn)/ 07011545428(airtel)@our office address at KOMCONCEPT Ltd/shop 25, besides coca cola depot-gwagwalada, Fct Abuja. When we say all phones- we mean any kind of device and future (yet-to-be released) smartphone brands, ovi, android, china mobiles, etc to come. Because with our dedicated service and hardworking team behind us, we are sure always ahead of the gsm market. Thank you.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by bholanrey: 7:42am On Jul 23, 2013
Good day
My name is Mubarak. I need the contact to nokia head office in nigera,I have an advert for the brand and it a good one, am not an expert but with the help of their expert at the advertising department this can work out. Its will be a useful one against 2014 World Cup in brazil. I will be grateful if am give the opportunity to put my talentinto use. Connecting people. Thanks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by billycomm: 11:34am On Jul 24, 2013
fash1964: My brother recently gave me his Nokia E90. I discovered the phone was locked on switching it on. I called him and he sent the code 11111, on trying the code I always get the response code error. He confirmed to me that the code is correct. I was advised to take it for flashing/unlocking. I tried this, but the computer could not read the data because the USB port was inactive. At times the phone comes on without asking for the code, i.e. the menu is displayed offline, when I try to go online, it demands for unlock code. I ve tried the hard reset using #*7370#, at the end, the unlock code is required, and after using the code 11111 (I tried 12345 too), I still get the error message. I tried to retrieve the IMEI number using #*06#, the number does not display. Please what can I do to unlock the phone. I really like the phone from the review Ive seen. I am presently in Zaria, Kaduna state. Thanks and regards.

take it software technician to remove the code.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by billycomm: 11:40am On Jul 24, 2013
Nani4all: need sum help urgently......ma nokia C3 is writinq 'fone restricted'....wats d cause nd hw can I unlock it

u unlock it and if u r within lagos call me i'll fix it 08087093026. regards

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (129)

GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / 2go (system Version) Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.