Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,713 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:44 PM

Nokia Care @ Nigeria: - Phones (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Care @ Nigeria: (437718 Views)

Nokia Care (service Centre) Locations Nigeria. / Pls My E6 Gets Too Hot And I Hav Sent It To Nokia Care Here In Abuja Andi Took 2 / List Of Addresses Or Phone Numbers Of Nokia Care/repair Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Ekennovative(m): 9:28am On Aug 27, 2013
Ekennovative: I flashed my nokia phone because it was corrupted by a virus. But each time i try to download an app, it will indicate that "certificate not on sim or phone". This has prevented me from downloading an application even from ovi store. Please what should i do?

I need a response from Nokia care or is he/she no more handling this thread?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by ibrahim4me: 11:53am On Aug 27, 2013
How to retrieve security code for nokia x2
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by stanliwise(m): 1:35pm On Aug 27, 2013
Ekennovative:

when you flash d phone. U flash ur original nokia certificate to use application.
So my advice to you is not to download application that verify wether you have certificate or not, so now just go to site like sharemobile.ro, xchanger.mobi etc and download your java but NOT from ovi or waptrick.
I hope this helps
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Ekennovative(m): 3:39pm On Aug 27, 2013
stanliwise:
when you flash d phone. U flash ur original nokia certificate to use application.
So my advice to you is not to download application that verify wether you have certificate or not, so now just go to site like sharemobile.ro, xchanger.mobi etc and download your java but NOT from ovi or waptrick.
I hope this helps

Thanks for your response, but as i said earlier, i can't download any app.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by koolet: 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2013
Ooobol wanna just comment on my e73, its the best keypad symbian phone NOKIA made mehn u nid to use dat phone portable dual camera low ba3 consumption name it... Enjoying mine sha, cos i dislike touchscreen phonecheesy
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by stanliwise(m): 12:21pm On Aug 28, 2013
Ekennovative:

Thanks for your response, but as i said earlier, i can't download any app.
you can just download frm those i gave you besides you can tell a person that have china phone or download tru laptop and send it thru bluetooth and there u go
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by reineutokosha: 1:00pm On Aug 28, 2013
i want to unlock my nokia phone N2700 imei is 351532/04/859104/1 please help..asap
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Obinovictor(m): 2:38pm On Aug 29, 2013
Help!!! My nokia E6 hangs- most of the times it responds slowly to touch. I have done a factory reset but it did not stop. What should i do?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by landinfo: 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2013
@nokia care & others
i nid a response pleeeeesh o
i have a lumia 510 with downloaded BLUETOOTH SHARE that has refused to connect to/with my nokia 6151 esp afta entering a WRONG PIN NUMBER. I hav tried to connect 4rm the lumia to 6151 before & afta i entered a wrong pin on the lumia bluetooth share
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by luckystarz: 2:26am On Aug 30, 2013
[quote][/quote]
please i need the unlocking sim code for my nokia c1-01 the imel is 351699058497409 thanks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by kingsfield(m): 9:16am On Aug 30, 2013
Goodday friends, pls OP my Nokia2700classic still displays 'No connection setting, contatct customer provider' after i hv bn automatically connected by MTN. Pls help me, pls. Thanx in anticipation
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Etesam(m): 11:15am On Aug 30, 2013
kingsfield: Goodday friends, pls OP my...
Pls what's the full meaning of 'OP'?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by stanliwise(m): 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2013
Nairaland=info:
@nokia care & others
i nid a response pleeeeesh o
i have a lumia 510 with downloaded BLUETOOTH SHARE that has refused to connect to/with my nokia 6151 esp afta entering a WRONG PIN NUMBER. I hav tried to connect 4rm the lumia to 6151 before & afta i entered a wrong pin on the lumia bluetooth share
There is no need to worry too much.
Nokia lumia have big problem connecting with other devices especially when it is not lumia.
MY ADVICE to you is to :
1.read the manual of your nokia lumia
2. ask an old user or a more exprienced user.
3.search google or any tutorial forum
4. Last but not the least try get help from TRUSTED phone engineer.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Etesam(m): 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2013
stanliwise:
There is no need to worry too much.
MY ADVICE to you is to :
1.read...
2. ask an old user or a more exprienced user.
3.search google or any tutorial forum
4. Last but not the least try get help from TRUSTED phone engineer.
All the help she(?) needs can be got in this forum. Is it not @NOKIA care?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by MrsCork2(f): 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2013
Nokia care my asssssss,no one is responding to our posts!

1 Like

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Etesam(m): 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2013
Wld someone else PLEASE! take up this thread as @Nokia Care is lost(?)?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 31, 2013
perfectsam: Pls help me o. My mtn number
08104407684 was block from using mtn share and sell
this morning. Help me to open it pls
Jux dial *600*old pin*newpin*newpin#

Pls this code is not working.... They reply that I have been blocked from using MTN share and sell. Pls I just want you to help me to reopen it. Infact I don't even know the old pin talkless of the new pin.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 31, 2013
Tuntheycr7: .
Jux dial *600*old pin*newpin*newpin#

Pls this code is not working.... They reply that I have been blocked from using MTN share and sell. Pls I just want you to help me to reopen it. Infact I don't even know the old pin talkless of the new pin.

1 Like

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by stanliwise(m): 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2013
Etesam:
All the help she(?) needs can be got in this forum. Is it not @NOKIA care?
it is but as you know no man is an island of
knowledge. if we can solve it then we tell you but if we know of a more reliable forum, we recommend you to them.

1 Like

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by nani667: 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2013
okay...I have arrived...what are your issues ?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by nani667: 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2013
Ekennovative:

what model do you use ?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Etesam(m): 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2013
nani.666:
okay...I have arrived...what are your issues ?
And when did you become @Nokia Care, sis?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by nani667: 9:57pm On Aug 31, 2013
people with Certificate issues can add me on 2GO @nani666... when your Nokia device is hacked you wouldn't get any certificate issues anymore and you can install any app without worries.....strictly for symbian devices tho....if you have any other issues with your Nokia device you can also add me...as I may not always be opportuned to visit this thread...
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by remigiusizunna(m): 10:25am On Sep 03, 2013
pls i nd urgent. Is they any code for flashing java (2700c) manually. Pls
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by remigiusizunna(m): 10:41am On Sep 03, 2013
pls can i use the blue ftp app on my symbian phone to format /flash a java phone?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by bealuv(f): 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2013
Good day please @however is handling this thread. I am making use of a nokia asha 210...but since i connected it with the wi-fi in my office the phone seems to be misbehaving,it goes off and on toooo frequently n its not yet up to a month old....also when i try to watch a video on youtube it only loads to about 60percent n it says no response datz wiv wifi meanwhile wiv my normal data bundle i can watch videos.....please what should i do...thanks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by elcardinal: 7:33pm On Sep 03, 2013
please i seriously need NOKIA 6720c-1b KEYPAD... I have tried most stores in benin city all to no avail
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Ichel: 11:22pm On Sep 03, 2013
@Nokia_care, anyone, everyone, plz i got nokia lumia 610, d prob z i cant download apps, games nd even music 2ru d market place, i cant i transfer through bluetooth, it keeping say buy buy. Plz hw do i go about it
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Etesam(m): 6:24am On Sep 04, 2013
Ich_el: @Nokia_care, anyone, everyone,...
say buy buy. Plz hw do i go about it
Buy what, pls?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by stanliwise(m): 7:30am On Sep 04, 2013
Ich_el: @Nokia_care, anyone, everyone, plz i got nokia lumia 610, d prob z i cant download, i cant i transfer through bluetooth, it keeping say buy buy. Plz hw do i go about it
that is how nokia lumia are made.
You get anything from store only.
And if you must buy then you need a mastercard, visa or verve card.
4 d bluetooth issue you need can only connect to other lumia phone or try read your manual.
Better still you can transfer using Zune on laptop or pc.

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (129)

GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / 2go (system Version) Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.