Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,219 members, 7,950,223 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:43 AM

How Do You Guys Handle This When With Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Guys Handle This When With Women (813 Views)

Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) / How Do I Handle This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Guys Handle This When With Women by manhaley5: 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2021
I have always gotten this challenge anytime that I am with ladies, both single and married.
If she is directly opposite me while we talk, my eyes would be directly on her face because I wouldn't want to wander around her breast. Looking at her face makes me uncomfortable.
Now, if she is sitting, my eyes wouldn't go to her legs o. But they would try to use their hands to cover their legs if they are on skirt and boom, my attention will be drawn there and it will be difficult for me to get my eyes off. Even when I'm not directly looking at her, and maybe she is sitting adjacent to me, my eyes will still be wandering around there and won't go off until I leave.
I had to turn my face many instances my one corner of my eye go still say him no gree.
Just today, I went to see a friend. We were sitting in the veranda when his sister came and sat at the opposite end. All these while, I was looking down o, only to raise my head and saw her legs.
I was cool because she is an advanced lady but she on the other side wasn't not until she stood up and left.
Guys how Una dey take stay with women.
Re: How Do You Guys Handle This When With Women by Datsme: 8:17pm On Jul 08, 2021
Deliverance is the way out bro.
Se o ti gbo?
Re: How Do You Guys Handle This When With Women by DaddyRochie1642: 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2021
Even the Bible says that whatever that will make you sin, remove it.

Oga if it is your eyes that will make you sin, remove them grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Guys Handle This When With Women by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:19pm On Jul 08, 2021
U Neva fvvked for some week's now that's why

Ya too like Woman

Go fvvk and come back
Re: How Do You Guys Handle This When With Women by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 08, 2021
Na wah.. u be virgin
Re: How Do You Guys Handle This When With Women by Iceyjayzz(m): 8:43pm On Jul 08, 2021
Hmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

American Rapper Kodak Black Singing 2face African Queen Music Effortlessly / (video): At 13 Years, I've Dated Many Married Men - Lady Confesses / Why Would Someone Cancel Their Friend Request On Facebook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.