Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,758 members, 7,875,903 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:19 AM

Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) (52388 Views)

The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission / Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria / The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by Hunchogee: 7:14pm On Jul 09, 2021
lexy2014:

With all ur intelligence, can u negate d points he raised? What does being in America got to do with d comments he made?
Shutup dier
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by Hunchogee: 7:15pm On Jul 09, 2021
Hallabee1:

Aje....

i love what i have been hearing about Akwa-ibom , but going there scare me base on what i have been hearing about that place...

Nice one from that part of the state
We don't even need you
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by Hunchogee: 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
muller101:
You just called your state stupid. grin
Nope na your visionary state I'm referring to
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by Hunchogee: 7:17pm On Jul 09, 2021
Kaymansion:
Small London One of the beautiful state in Nigeria
Yeah
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by lexy2014: 7:18pm On Jul 09, 2021
Hunchogee:

Shutup dier

Y do u sound so hurt? With all ur intelligence, can u negate d points he raised? What does being in America got to do with d comments he made?
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by Hunchogee: 7:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
15ssDRIVE:

Good Job,please also tell us the cost of the flyover!!
100naira
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by Hunchogee: 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
Sweeetheart:
Aks have good vision leaders, Udom should invest on human capital too, to complete his good work
He has been doing that
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by Hunchogee: 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
Guest911:
What is the highbrow areas in uyo for people that want to visit
Them full na.. google should be your friend
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by Hunchogee: 7:24pm On Jul 09, 2021
VEXT:

U dey stay for Lagos wey ritualist, kidnapper's , skull miner's,cultist full am and you dey fear to enter Akwaibom wey no get any of that... Get out
The guy no get waiting to write
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by Hunchogee: 7:26pm On Jul 09, 2021
Freddonance:

Don't mind the OP.. I'm currently on the road now. The flyover is not longer than that of artillery fly over or the Aba Road axis of the mile 1 fly over linking Azikiwe road with Aba Rd
I wonder whether na lying devil born una.. you are at a place thats as been cordon off by Julius Berger work crew .. you be lie Mohammed
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by Hunchogee: 7:26pm On Jul 09, 2021
sam564:
oyel money talking the right language it understand....
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by Hunchogee: 7:27pm On Jul 09, 2021
VEXT:

Your papa get car?
grin
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by Hunchogee: 7:29pm On Jul 09, 2021
doo6666:
Kudos to Governor Udom Emmanuel.... He is really transforming Akwa Ibom state....
yeah
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by Holyman3(m): 8:17pm On Jul 09, 2021
Brimstone77:
That's beautiful..

Hope every state can do this..

Every state dont have oil
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by okudaniel: 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2021
Kano is not in southern Nigeria
NGpatriot:
Sorry, this is not and it's never going to be the longest flyover in Nigeria, that recognition goes to Kano state.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by Hunchogee: 11:54pm On Jul 09, 2021
etibaba:
Even goat no stubborn reach like this, over three people have corrected you yet u dey act like u carry tape rule measure the Kano flyover.
cool
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by Hunchogee: 11:59pm On Jul 09, 2021
Blue3k:

Lol you're always lying like the devil himself there's something wrong with you Mr propagandists.
You are a big fo0l then .. I said south south you don't start mentioning Kano , so since you people are so dumb I need to cruise you ideiot to hell na
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by Hunchogee: 12:01am On Jul 10, 2021
VEXT:

R u done crying? undecided undecided

Get out
cheesy
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by Hunchogee: 12:05am On Jul 10, 2021
Iwattly:
The way AKS is developing ehhh.... Am not thinking of other state anymore!
You are welcome to AKS b

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by Hunchogee: 12:08am On Jul 10, 2021
ChimasDeICE:
This one go weak Wike.
grin
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by Hunchogee: 12:10am On Jul 10, 2021
Plead:

So,you need to be in the US to do the right thing?

Why can't they install street lights and traffic lights/signs on the flyover?

Most of you drop your brains while defending government ineptitude.
Mr US that street light will be fixed before Commissioning ok
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by Hunchogee: 12:12am On Jul 10, 2021
Glamouzpeter:
Oron Road also need one
Before u get to plaza from small junction hmmm
Exactly even Aka roundabout to IBB roundabout to
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by Hunchogee: 12:13am On Jul 10, 2021
Aguogba:
The kind of things we celebrate in sub-saharan Africa is beyond appalling.

In developed countries, projects are springing up in every nook and cranny of the cities that you'll be stupid to say you want to commission any of them except that is what u wanna do every week. Please my brother's and sisters living in Europe, Australia, US and Canada, have u ever seen anywhere they printed banners and tied ribbons on any road, bridge or flyover and cause roadblocks just to commission them? SHM

Unfortunately, our politicians see projects as favour that they do to the citizens and sadly, my people have accepted it that way. Wake up people it's "our money" and it is the duty of the offices they occupy.
Shut up and get out.. you confused nationality..
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by Blue3k(m): 1:48am On Jul 10, 2021
Hunchogee:

You are a big fo0l then .. I said south south you don't start mentioning Kano , so since you people are so dumb I need to cruise you ideiot to hell na
Hunchogee:

Been the longest in Nigeria is set to replace the Good luck Ebere flyover at Uyo which was the title holder ...

Ibom people ayaya..

Lol mumu you stated it was the longest in Nigeria arguing with everyone till they had to beat sense into you. Lol now you want start lying like you don't know what you wrote. Start lying and say you didn't mumu.

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by Glamouzpeter(f): 6:45am On Jul 10, 2021
Hunchogee:

Exactly even Aka roundabout to IBB roundabout to
No be hear

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by Aguogba(m): 8:47am On Jul 10, 2021
Hunchogee:

Shut up and get out.. you confused nationality..
This one don madt finish.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 12:56pm On Jul 10, 2021
VEXT:

R u done crying? undecided undecided

Get out

Aje...

you are sick
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by Hunchogee: 5:00pm On Jul 10, 2021
Oju4190:
wike come and see flyover.......nor b d cartoon u build and nor dey let us hear word again
Lol grin
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by Hunchogee: 5:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
PARACLETOS:
Akwa Ibom is thinking development... No time for destruction and dirty politicking
Yes oo
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by Hunchogee: 5:02pm On Jul 10, 2021
Dynamicparamedi:
A fly over... after 4years you are coming here to hype...��
One project in six years...wise up bro
Shut up hasn't he done other key projects?
Make him carry all the money the build flyover
Any how..
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by Hunchogee: 5:05pm On Jul 10, 2021
GuyfawkesAB:
Will this bridge stop Akwa Ibom State from being the headquarters of juvenile cultism? Or reduce the very high unemployment bedeviling the state or the Uber poor educational score of the state. Udom head no correct

Unam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Five Undergraduates Die As Benz Runs Under Stationary Truck In Delta / A Single Mum Wants To Relocate Abroad, Needs Ideas / Flight That Took Off In 2017 And Landed In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.