Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,618 members, 7,908,567 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:01 AM

Multiple Writers. 57k. 90 Articles. Job Has To Be Finished In A Month - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Multiple Writers. 57k. 90 Articles. Job Has To Be Finished In A Month (293 Views)

It's A Month And 3 Weeks, My Google Adsense Pin Yet To Arrive, Please Help! / I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? / Very Active Facebook Page With 57k Likes For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multiple Writers. 57k. 90 Articles. Job Has To Be Finished In A Month by Jobola1: 9:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
Need multiple writers for a job.

Pay is 57k for 90 articles.

Job must be delivered in 1 month.

Will subscribe each writer to a software that will vastly increase their writing speed.

This job CANNOT be done without a laptop.

Pay structure

Before u start: N3k

After first week: N12k
(Or when u finish 21 articles)

After 14days: N12k
(Or when u finish half of the articles)

Final payment: N30k
(After u finish all d articles)

Required Word count?

With the resources u will have, word count will be the least of ur problems. However, I will expect 1000 to 1300 words.

Trust me, u WILL get that much word count in a few clicks in 30 to 45 minutes.

I don't necessarily need a brilliant writer, what I need is someone who can show up n deliver.

I need who can "pilot" an Ai, fact check, add 4 pictures, n format. Only one external link is required to high authority website that are not Nigerian website. Internal linking will be a piece of cake for u, have that covered.

If u are interested, send me an email. Will show u d process in a video and u can decide if this is something for u.

However, u CANNOT back out midway as it cost quite a lot to get u subscribed to the writing aid.

Prepare to spend 3 to 5 hours of ur day it's up to u when u want to deliver d job.

Send me samples of your work or links or anything I can use to assess u @

robowriter36 @ yahoo. com

(Remove the spaces)

Topics are all Nigeria related

Send an email, I will show u d process. If you want to adjust d terms, we discuss on whatsapp
Re: Multiple Writers. 57k. 90 Articles. Job Has To Be Finished In A Month by Seniorwriter(m): 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
Jobola1:
Need multiple writers for a job.

Pay is 57k for 90 articles.

Job must be delivered in 1 month.

Will subscribe each writer to a software that will vastly increase their writing speed.

This job CANNOT be done without a laptop.

Pay structure

Before u start: N3k

After first week: N12k
(Or when u finish 21 articles)

After 14days: N12k
(Or when u finish half of the articles)

Final payment: N30k
(After u finish all d articles)

Required Word count?

With the resources u will have, word count will be the least of ur problems. However, I will expect 1000 to 1300 words.

Trust me, u WILL get that much word count in a few clicks in 30 to 45 minutes.

I don't necessarily need a brilliant writer, what I need is someone who can show up n deliver.

I need who can "pilot" an Ai, fact check, add 4 pictures, n format. Only one external link is required to high authority website that are not Nigerian website. Internal linking will be a piece of cake for u, have that covered.

If u are interested, send me an email. Will show u d process in a video and u can decide if this is something for u.

However, u CANNOT back out midway as it cost quite a lot to get u subscribed to the writing aid.

Prepare to spend 3 to 5 hours of ur day it's up to u when u want to deliver d job.

Send me samples of your work or links or anything I can use to assess u @

robowriter36 @ yahoo. com

(Remove the spaces)

Topics are all Nigeria related

Send an email, I will show u d process. If you want to adjust d terms, we discuss on whatsapp
Open source enquirer....
Kindly let's engage...

I have writers under my mentorship and we can handle this in it's entirety in good speed and quality delivery.

Howbeit ill like we engage here a lil before moving to emailing.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Multiple Writers. 57k. 90 Articles. Job Has To Be Finished In A Month by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:41am On Jul 09, 2021
Email is not going
Re: Multiple Writers. 57k. 90 Articles. Job Has To Be Finished In A Month by Jobola1: 6:14pm On Jul 10, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
Email is not going

Robowriter36 @ yahoo .com

(Remove the spaces)

(1) (Reply)

Crypto Planet Review: Start Making Money On Autopilot / Experienced Edu Blog Writers Needed / Coollink Internet Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.