Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,348 members, 7,937,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 11:58 AM

Bandits Abduct 9 Kaduna Residents, Demand ₦180m Ransom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Abduct 9 Kaduna Residents, Demand ₦180m Ransom (16199 Views)

“Keep Spending Old Naira” – El-Rufai Tells Kaduna Residents / Kaduna Residents Welcome Atiku In Zaria (Video) / Enugu Protests: Residents Demand Immediate Sack Of Police Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Abduct 9 Kaduna Residents, Demand ₦180m Ransom by Nobody: 3:18am On Jul 09, 2021
And the likes of Gumi and the FG know where these bandits stay yet they have not lifted a finger to decimate them...
Re: Bandits Abduct 9 Kaduna Residents, Demand ₦180m Ransom by biafrasun: 3:29am On Jul 09, 2021
This Christian community in kaduna state has suffered a lot in the hands of this marauding fooolanis. Chaiiiiiiiiiii.

5 Likes

Re: Bandits Abduct 9 Kaduna Residents, Demand ₦180m Ransom by UKBobo(m): 3:56am On Jul 09, 2021
When people ask how did slave catching occur in Nigeria - you can now see it's modern iteration. We that would have loved to come home and invest - are looking elsewhere. The country is morally, politically and economically shot. My investments are hitting more peaceful countries (Botswana/Tanzania).

What's the point of making money, if you cannot enjoy it in peace.

God bless all of una!

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Abduct 9 Kaduna Residents, Demand ₦180m Ransom by fkj950ax(m): 4:09am On Jul 09, 2021
Nasir El-Rufai needs to be suspended from power and a state of emergency declared in kaduna state
Re: Bandits Abduct 9 Kaduna Residents, Demand ₦180m Ransom by Emann1000(m): 4:18am On Jul 09, 2021
I hail those bandits smiley

Business men!! wink

Make it #50m per head please
The government can pay grin grin

And shoot any hediot that blocks your way cool

1 Like

Re: Bandits Abduct 9 Kaduna Residents, Demand ₦180m Ransom by Onanuga90(m): 4:36am On Jul 09, 2021
Ykc2:
Make dem add bandits to Betnaija if one predict well how many people fulani bandits will kidnapp in a day in Northern Nigeria the person will hammer
It will be a profitable business
Re: Bandits Abduct 9 Kaduna Residents, Demand ₦180m Ransom by Oppy2k2: 4:39am On Jul 09, 2021
Na kanu and Igboho be their problem.

Who even know if ganvement is generating IGR through this ransom payments.
Re: Bandits Abduct 9 Kaduna Residents, Demand ₦180m Ransom by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 4:45am On Jul 09, 2021
Monogamy:
They are using the kidnapping to milk the Kaduna state government.

Milk the Christians of the state who don't get lucrative job.
Those kidnappped are mainly Christians

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Abduct 9 Kaduna Residents, Demand ₦180m Ransom by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 4:52am On Jul 09, 2021
nograv:
Abooki kidnap abooki, wetin concern me??

Mtchew na family matter wink

Not true.
Sabon tashia is 99% Christians. Bethel Baptist 100% Christians. U tot they dont know wat they are doing.
Those they kidnap in kd are mainly Christians. Am not trying to be sentimental but that's de truth .
Careful look at their names.
In zamfara and Katsina, de killing is bc the locals are fighting back. But in kd, the southern kds hardly carry weapon to attack person, hardly wil u even hear them engage in robbery. So they are trampled.
Same in benues state.
But state who have asses to weaponry, and ve rogues like eastern states, such mass kiddnapping at will is impossible

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Abduct 9 Kaduna Residents, Demand ₦180m Ransom by Gyarah: 4:56am On Jul 09, 2021
Point of correction: to milk the residents and not the state government. State government doesn't pay Ransom to rescue it's citizens kidnapped, it only pay killer herdsmen to stop killing in Southern Kaduna; even though they collected the ransom and refused to stop

(quote author=Monogamy post=103513356]They are using the kidnapping to milk the Kaduna state government.

[/quote]
Re: Bandits Abduct 9 Kaduna Residents, Demand ₦180m Ransom by sonofElElyon: 4:59am On Jul 09, 2021
Mekudi:
Nothing concern me with northern kidnapping

But you should be because they are expanding operations down south
Re: Bandits Abduct 9 Kaduna Residents, Demand ₦180m Ransom by popoolay: 5:09am On Jul 09, 2021
Sheik Gumi! Over to you..

1 Like

Re: Bandits Abduct 9 Kaduna Residents, Demand ₦180m Ransom by Nobody: 5:10am On Jul 09, 2021
UKBobo:
When people ask how did slave catching occur in Nigeria - you can now see it's modern iteration. We that would have loved to come home and invest - are looking elsewhere. The country is morally, politically and economically shot. My investments are hitting more peaceful countries (Botswana/Tanzania).

What's the point of making money, if you cannot enjoy it in peace.

God bless all of una!

Pls tell me more about Botswana and Tanzania...let me see if I can go there to invest and a quiet life.
Re: Bandits Abduct 9 Kaduna Residents, Demand ₦180m Ransom by Nobody: 5:17am On Jul 09, 2021
Business is booming in the land of the midget.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Abduct 9 Kaduna Residents, Demand ₦180m Ransom by Bahun(m): 5:22am On Jul 09, 2021
Who told you that the akuya is the one paying the ransom?
Abeg if u b one of those aboki pack one side oooo
Cox I know say nah dem go fit talk this shit trying to defend the KAPITAL idiot
Monogamy:
They are using the kidnapping to milk the [/s]Kaduna state government[s].

1 Like

Re: Bandits Abduct 9 Kaduna Residents, Demand ₦180m Ransom by November24(f): 5:23am On Jul 09, 2021
Monogamy:

Fool,if this is all u have to say.

You are a dead beast
Re: Bandits Abduct 9 Kaduna Residents, Demand ₦180m Ransom by nedekid: 5:56am On Jul 09, 2021
fitzmayowa:

This is an indication that we are in trouble In this country, if Kidnapping, abduction, killing can be going on unabated in a state with all our military formation..
Hopefully when a new administration comes this rubbish will stop, as for now, they are omo baba. Untouchables. Foot soldiers in the fulani agenda.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Abduct 9 Kaduna Residents, Demand ₦180m Ransom by Quality20(m): 6:03am On Jul 09, 2021
nograv:
Abooki kidnap abooki, wetin concern me??

Mtchew na family matter wink
but it happened in a Christian n southern ppl dominated areas of Kaduna state, or are southern ppl living in Kaduna state now aboki or malo ppl?

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Abduct 9 Kaduna Residents, Demand ₦180m Ransom by layzie: 6:03am On Jul 09, 2021
Monogamy:

The question is, what is Kaduna state govt doing to stop banditry and ensure security of life/property of honest citizens
Re: Bandits Abduct 9 Kaduna Residents, Demand ₦180m Ransom by gbagyiza: 6:12am On Jul 09, 2021
Omooba77:
My question is how do they collect such a humongous sum of money without being arrested. We are not an honest country.......

Believe me, there r top government/security officials giving those guys cover, n the reason they can't be traced. Nigeria is a failed country.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Abduct 9 Kaduna Residents, Demand ₦180m Ransom by Drsnives(m): 6:13am On Jul 09, 2021
Omooba77:
My question is how do they collect such humongous some of money without being arrested. We are not a honest country.......
My brother the thing no tire you?
Re: Bandits Abduct 9 Kaduna Residents, Demand ₦180m Ransom by sultry69(m): 6:22am On Jul 09, 2021
Monogamy:

Who is Kaduna state governor? A certified terrorists sympathizer.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Abduct 9 Kaduna Residents, Demand ₦180m Ransom by Trustedpronet: 6:22am On Jul 09, 2021
Its like all the bandits are fully based in Kaduna!
Re: Bandits Abduct 9 Kaduna Residents, Demand ₦180m Ransom by lexy2014: 6:27am On Jul 09, 2021
Omooba77:
My question is how do they collect such humongous some of money without being arrested. We are not a honest country.......

They have special SIM, NIN and BVN that can't be traced. Infact, their physical location is not on any known nigerian map. It seems they operate from d spiritual realm

1 Like

Re: Bandits Abduct 9 Kaduna Residents, Demand ₦180m Ransom by lexy2014: 6:28am On Jul 09, 2021
Trustedpronet:
Its like all the bandits are fully based in Kaduna!

Headquarters
Re: Bandits Abduct 9 Kaduna Residents, Demand ₦180m Ransom by lexy2014: 6:28am On Jul 09, 2021
DominusPrime:
And the likes of Gumi and the FG knownwhere these bandits stay yet they have not lifted a finger to decimate them...

Can u destroy members of ur family that are helping u run ur business?

1 Like

Re: Bandits Abduct 9 Kaduna Residents, Demand ₦180m Ransom by History555: 6:30am On Jul 09, 2021
Bandits will just abduct anyone even those struggling to survive and start demanding outrageous sums of money. Go check these 9 persons combined might not have up to 1 million naira
Re: Bandits Abduct 9 Kaduna Residents, Demand ₦180m Ransom by INCREDIBLE007(m): 6:34am On Jul 09, 2021
hmm
na wa o
lord have mercy
Re: Bandits Abduct 9 Kaduna Residents, Demand ₦180m Ransom by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:47am On Jul 09, 2021
Gumi is going to get his 18million 10%

1 Like

Re: Bandits Abduct 9 Kaduna Residents, Demand ₦180m Ransom by Ferdinandu(m): 7:02am On Jul 09, 2021
The vast unused expanse of forests in Nothern Nigeria has now become useful to the deprived people of Northern Nigeria. It is unfortunate that they are inflicting the pains on the same people they are deprived people with

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APGA Crisis: Soludo’s Appeal Filed Outside 14-Day Statutory Time / My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae / This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.