Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,639 members, 7,965,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 02:35 PM

Soldiers Had An Accident In Borno While Rushing To Rescue Civilians (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Had An Accident In Borno While Rushing To Rescue Civilians (Video) (35104 Views)

Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her / The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) / Military Helicopter Goes Missing In Borno While Fighting Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Had An Accident In Borno While Rushing To Rescue Civilians (Video) by OAUTemitayo: 10:02am On Jul 09, 2021
kechywillz:
Banter aside,if u have a little humanity in you,you shouldn't be happy these soldiers are involved in that accident,one or two soldiers involved in that accident can be related to you,lets not allow hatred or sentiments becloud our human reasoning
Don't mind the cursed morons in Nairaland.
They are cursed never to have sense
Re: Soldiers Had An Accident In Borno While Rushing To Rescue Civilians (Video) by Naijaolosho2: 10:02am On Jul 09, 2021
Cutezt:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/07/08/boko-haram-troops-rushing-to-rescue-civilians-in-terrible-accident-video/%3famp=1

These are southern soldiers sent on a mission of death in the North East,I pray you make it back to your families alive.
The repentant Boko boys and the rest Fulani are sent to terrorise us here in the south.
It is well
Re: Soldiers Had An Accident In Borno While Rushing To Rescue Civilians (Video) by OAUTemitayo: 10:02am On Jul 09, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

We know how cows behave.
Thank you.
Exactly how you behaved.
Re: Soldiers Had An Accident In Borno While Rushing To Rescue Civilians (Video) by Sholaco: 10:04am On Jul 09, 2021
Sleyk:
To all the soldiers serving this country with all their might, May God be their shield and protect them always.
Amen
Re: Soldiers Had An Accident In Borno While Rushing To Rescue Civilians (Video) by 9jaRealist: 10:07am On Jul 09, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
See the speed they are flying to arrive the scene TWO hours after bokoharam operation.

Oya did they rescue the travellers ni?

Make dem use dis kind speed go rescue Bethel kids wey ragtag bandits arrange with Gumi & Pantami kidnap.I pity parents of those kids.

Awon wey them? Wey them? ni undecided

Just give them unarmed protesters,bullets will be leaving the gun before they even pull the trigger.
When dem deceive demselves finish,we go know.

DISGUSTING, DISGRACEFUL AND DESPICABLE COMMENT… angry

Hopefully, no one in your family will need help or rescue someday. SMH

>
Re: Soldiers Had An Accident In Borno While Rushing To Rescue Civilians (Video) by coolaustyne(m): 10:07am On Jul 09, 2021
Sleyk:
To all the soldiers serving this country with all their might, May God be their shield and protect them always.
Amen and Amen
Re: Soldiers Had An Accident In Borno While Rushing To Rescue Civilians (Video) by naijaddk: 10:32am On Jul 09, 2021
Naija soldiers with dia initial gra gra self. To me, that was a deliberate act to cause an accident for the fear of bh is the beginning of wise dom.
Re: Soldiers Had An Accident In Borno While Rushing To Rescue Civilians (Video) by JayB11(m): 10:34am On Jul 09, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
See the speed they are flying to arrive the scene TWO hours after bokoharam operation.

Make dem use dis kind speed go rescue Bethel kids wey ragtag bandits arrange with Gumi & Pantami kidnap.I pity parents of those kids.

Two hours before operation u said? Bros why u talking like this, have you ever been here before? Did we tell you that Security containment response is poor over here?

Just give them unarmed protesters,bullets will be leaving the gun before they even pull the trigger.
Re: Soldiers Had An Accident In Borno While Rushing To Rescue Civilians (Video) by JayB11(m): 10:36am On Jul 09, 2021
History555:
Running to the scene after boko have finished job. M.O of nigeria's security forces

This is our problem over here not yours.....deal with your problems at your zone.
Re: Soldiers Had An Accident In Borno While Rushing To Rescue Civilians (Video) by ofiko123(m): 10:45am On Jul 09, 2021
Wishing the injured soldier quick recovery..
Re: Soldiers Had An Accident In Borno While Rushing To Rescue Civilians (Video) by ijoba22(m): 11:00am On Jul 09, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

You lack Sense, you stay in the comfort of your zone to criticize those by implication joining nigeria force are living dead.
Re: Soldiers Had An Accident In Borno While Rushing To Rescue Civilians (Video) by dometome: 11:03am On Jul 09, 2021
TheCOAS:

When u too die as a result of insecurity...we'll all say SO WHAT?
IDGAF

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Had An Accident In Borno While Rushing To Rescue Civilians (Video) by egunna(m): 11:09am On Jul 09, 2021
NigeriaNawa:

Your curse is meaningless and dead on arrival . Don’t you know that a part of this country hates the army because of the massacres they have had to witness ?
if u bring home ant infested firewood,b ready to accommodate lizards.if u do not eat with the knife,it will never cut u.if u invite d rain,make sure u have an umbrella or u LL just b drenched.if u start a music,u shud b ready to dance to it's Melody.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Had An Accident In Borno While Rushing To Rescue Civilians (Video) by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 09, 2021
TheCOAS:

And u too should get ready because very soon something bad will happen to you, either accident or bandit will visit you, mayb by then u will get to know how to talk
Your assertion is baseless.
Those SOLDIERS drove unprofessionally, and that's why they had it bad. We have too much sympathy for carelessness, aggression & stupidity, especially when those who perpetrate such suffer injuries of their maldecisions.
By the way, you are more likely to be hit by that same curse you claim to have heaped on me faster than myself. I have no bandits where I stay, and humans residing in my locality use their brain while driving. But I won't curse you.
Not necessary.
Better be careful.
Re: Soldiers Had An Accident In Borno While Rushing To Rescue Civilians (Video) by NigeriaNawa: 11:16am On Jul 09, 2021
egunna:
if u bring home ant infested firewood,b ready to accommodate lizards.if u do not eat with the knife,it will never cut u.if u invite d rain,make sure u have an umbrella or u LL just b drenched.if u start a music,u shud b ready to dance to it's Melody.

We will continue to rejoice when our enemies are deleted cheesy
Re: Soldiers Had An Accident In Borno While Rushing To Rescue Civilians (Video) by Bakinwuta(f): 11:21am On Jul 09, 2021
OAUTemitayo:

You are just a foolish somebody
Seconded

Add X10000000 to that foolish somebody

If they don't show up problem. They are speeding to respond timely they crash and you are happy. What kind of evil people exist in this country is rare in the universe.
Re: Soldiers Had An Accident In Borno While Rushing To Rescue Civilians (Video) by Bakinwuta(f): 11:24am On Jul 09, 2021
flamingREED:
Did I hear the man at the background saying ''Jesus, Jesus, Jesus..."?

Yea you did and you also heard him speak English. Also yes some said some Islamic words and all that . They also spoke house.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Had An Accident In Borno While Rushing To Rescue Civilians (Video) by vickyoluchi: 11:42am On Jul 09, 2021
Always do this JOB with your common wisdom never lose your life because of one...
lucrative business in the north
God will never allow me to die because of this country while my mates are somewhere in Abuja receiving 36 million naria monthly including other allowances. If you die you die for nothing
Re: Soldiers Had An Accident In Borno While Rushing To Rescue Civilians (Video) by Kelvin30286063(m): 12:05pm On Jul 09, 2021
God bless our military men.
Re: Soldiers Had An Accident In Borno While Rushing To Rescue Civilians (Video) by OAUTemitayo: 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2021
Bakinwuta:

Seconded

Add X10000000 to that foolish somebody

If they don't show up problem. They are speeding to respond timely they crash and you are happy. What kind of evil people exist in this country is rare in the universe.
To even think a human being can reason like that suprises me.
Such evil mindset. People risking their lives to make us all safe despite poor working service but unfortunate people are laughing at their misfortune.
Really disgusting

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Had An Accident In Borno While Rushing To Rescue Civilians (Video) by oxyG: 12:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Can't you guys be patriotic for once.
Re: Soldiers Had An Accident In Borno While Rushing To Rescue Civilians (Video) by Bbbwings: 12:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
No pity for fulani Nigeria army.
Re: Soldiers Had An Accident In Borno While Rushing To Rescue Civilians (Video) by LordRaiden1: 12:43pm On Jul 09, 2021
Mad tin
Re: Soldiers Had An Accident In Borno While Rushing To Rescue Civilians (Video) by Salt06(m): 12:58pm On Jul 09, 2021
flamingREED:
Did I hear the man at the background saying ''Jesus, Jesus, Jesus..."?
Yes na. There are lots of christains there and he's obviously a Christian. Was there last year

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Had An Accident In Borno While Rushing To Rescue Civilians (Video) by egunna(m): 1:24pm On Jul 09, 2021
NigeriaNawa:

We will continue to rejoice when our enemies are deleted cheesy
the feeling is mutual.thank you.
Re: Soldiers Had An Accident In Borno While Rushing To Rescue Civilians (Video) by NigeriaNawa: 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2021
egunna:
the feeling is mutual.thank you.

Okay thanks.

May their souls rest in peace ! AMEN !
Re: Soldiers Had An Accident In Borno While Rushing To Rescue Civilians (Video) by Goldp5988(f): 1:53pm On Jul 09, 2021
Re: Soldiers Had An Accident In Borno While Rushing To Rescue Civilians (Video) by seunayantokun(m): 2:09pm On Jul 09, 2021
But didn't have an accident while rushing to kill at Igboho's residence.
Re: Soldiers Had An Accident In Borno While Rushing To Rescue Civilians (Video) by Saadallah26(m): 3:15pm On Jul 09, 2021
To all the gallant soldiers guiding and protecting our country. Allah guiding and protections will be with you all.������[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations / Toyin Abraham, Other Celebrities Criticised For Accepting Award From Lagos State / Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.