Stats: 3,171,230 members, 7,880,869 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:24 AM

Corruption; How Did Osibanjo Become A Professor Without Phd - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption; How Did Osibanjo Become A Professor Without Phd (5144 Views)

Soludo: I Became A Professor In My 30s, Achieved Everything I Wanted In My 30s / Jackson Ude: Where Did Osibanjo's Daughter Earn #800 Mil To Buy This (photo) / Will Coronavirus Make Osibanjo Become President? (2) (3) (4)

Corruption; How Did Osibanjo Become A Professor Without Phd by mrvitalis(m): 9:01am On Jul 09, 2021
Osibanjo became a professor without any known accepted PhD certificate from any accredited school in the world

And wasn't a full time lecturer for at least 10 years that's required so how did he become a professor of law

I need someone to explain
Re: Corruption; How Did Osibanjo Become A Professor Without Phd by kingsways: 9:06am On Jul 09, 2021
Someone who has enough publications and has made enough academic contributions can be made a prof.

Go and check

32 Likes

Re: Corruption; How Did Osibanjo Become A Professor Without Phd by Fahdiga(m): 9:14am On Jul 09, 2021
Osinbajo is a short deceitful imp just like Kemi Adeosun

Re: Corruption; How Did Osibanjo Become A Professor Without Phd by mrvitalis(m): 9:14am On Jul 09, 2021
kingsways:
Someone who has enough publications and has made enough academic contributions can be made a prof.

Go and check
Oga there is a minimum academic contribution and osibanjo has not reached that level oga

It's obvious it was nothing but political professor appointment

His boys should not come here and claim he is holy or clean because we have his record plenty this is just one

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corruption; How Did Osibanjo Become A Professor Without Phd by mrvitalis(m): 9:14am On Jul 09, 2021
kingsways:

Go and check
Don't mind them

Re: Corruption; How Did Osibanjo Become A Professor Without Phd by Jollylolly(f): 11:33am On Jul 09, 2021
OP instead of asking us this nonsensical question, i have put it upon myself to Google for his wikipedia for you where you will see how became a lecturer at the age of 23... his many publications and international appointments in the law field etc

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yemi_Osinbajo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption; How Did Osibanjo Become A Professor Without Phd by Jollylolly(f): 11:38am On Jul 09, 2021
Fahdiga:

I hope any of your people don chop local government chairman before?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption; How Did Osibanjo Become A Professor Without Phd by Joylove2324(f): 11:39am On Jul 09, 2021
Don't be lazy, a little research on google will answer your question......We are not responsible for your ignorance

24 Likes

Re: Corruption; How Did Osibanjo Become A Professor Without Phd by MrColdsweat: 11:50am On Jul 09, 2021
mrvitalis:

Oga there is a minimum academic contribution and osibanjo has not reached that level oga

His boys should not come here and claim he is holy or clean because we have his record plenty this is just one

He's right.

You can get a job as an assistant professor with just a master's degree and climb to the rank of a professor in about 7 years.

21 Likes

Re: Corruption; How Did Osibanjo Become A Professor Without Phd by okefranci: 11:52am On Jul 09, 2021
I could see how dull and lazy the OP is: do you know professor Wole Soyinka didn't attained dortorate before professionship , so if you are lazy to read them I can ask you to Google search the fact on Osinbajo

21 Likes

Re: Corruption; How Did Osibanjo Become A Professor Without Phd by Jhayphil: 11:54am On Jul 09, 2021
He has over 40publications. Some publications are internationally recognised and there are few other Professors that didn't bag a Phd as well. Quit chasing clout.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption; How Did Osibanjo Become A Professor Without Phd by Blue3k(m): 11:56am On Jul 09, 2021
I thought all one needs is masters. Everyone else already answered how he became a professor.

Re: Corruption; How Did Osibanjo Become A Professor Without Phd by OfoIgbo: 11:58am On Jul 09, 2021
mrvitalis:
Osibanjo became a professor without any known accepted PhD certificate from any accredited school in the world

And wasn't a full time lecturer for at least 10 years that's required so how did he become a professor of law

You don't necessarily need a Phd to become a professor. Enough academic publications and presentations will give you a professorship.

But it is still shocking to realise that Osibanjo did not acquire a Phd. All these while, I have always imagined him to be a Phd holder.

Re: Corruption; How Did Osibanjo Become A Professor Without Phd by OfoIgbo: 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2021
okefranci:
I could see how dull and lazy the OP is: do you know professor Wole Soyinka didn't attained dortorate before professionship , so if you are lazy to read them I can ask you to Google search the fact on Osinbajo

FVCK!!!! You mean to tell me Soyinka does not have a real Phd?

I know he must have a few honorary Phds. But I'm surprised he doesn't have a real Phd

Re: Corruption; How Did Osibanjo Become A Professor Without Phd by LamidiCownu: 12:14pm On Jul 09, 2021
This mutunla op and his ignorance again.
The same clown that calls Peter Obi with a degree in philosophy an Economist cheesy grin

Re: Corruption; How Did Osibanjo Become A Professor Without Phd by Jimasun: 12:20pm On Jul 09, 2021
Igbos and unnecessary hatred for anything Yoruba.
Such blatant display of hatred

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corruption; How Did Osibanjo Become A Professor Without Phd by joyandfaith: 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
mrvitalis:

You don't need phd to become a professor. Ask Google.

Re: Corruption; How Did Osibanjo Become A Professor Without Phd by obailala(m): 12:31pm On Jul 09, 2021
mrvitalis:

He became a professor cos he's a genuis.

Re: Corruption; How Did Osibanjo Become A Professor Without Phd by mrvitalis(m): 1:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
obailala:
He became a professor cos he's a genuis.
LMAO which can lame excuse he this one

Re: Corruption; How Did Osibanjo Become A Professor Without Phd by mrvitalis(m): 1:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
joyandfaith:

You don't need phd to become a professor. Ask Google.
Yes but u must meet other criteria which osibanjo clearly didn't meet obviously
Re: Corruption; How Did Osibanjo Become A Professor Without Phd by mrvitalis(m): 1:25pm On Jul 09, 2021
OfoIgbo:

You don't necessarily need a Phd to become a professor. Enough academic publications and presentations will give you a professorship.

But it is still shocking to realise that Osibanjo did not acquire a Phd. All these while, I have always imagined him to be a Phd holder.
I know u don't have to be a PhD holder but it's almost impossible for someone who wasn't a lecturer for at least 10 years to meet those requirements air

Re: Corruption; How Did Osibanjo Become A Professor Without Phd by mrvitalis(m): 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2021
LamidiCownu:
This mutunla op and his ignorance again.
The same clown that calls Peter Obi with a degree in philosophy an Economist cheesy grin
Peter obi had his first degree in sociology but has business degrees oga go and check same thing with profs Pat utomi his first degree was mass com but he is a renowned economist

Re: Corruption; How Did Osibanjo Become A Professor Without Phd by mrvitalis(m): 1:27pm On Jul 09, 2021
OfoIgbo:

FVCK!!!! You mean to tell me Soyinka does not have a real Phd?

I know he must have a few honorary Phds. But I'm surprised he doesn't have a real Phd
It was very common in Yoruba land before NUC made PhD compulsory

Re: Corruption; How Did Osibanjo Become A Professor Without Phd by richmond500: 1:28pm On Jul 09, 2021
mrvitalis:

na u deh go through tough process, the elites knows their way around
Re: Corruption; How Did Osibanjo Become A Professor Without Phd by 2fine2fast(m): 1:38pm On Jul 09, 2021
Go and read about Professor Lamidi Fakeye of blessed memory. He didn’t even have a University degree and he became a Prof. I doubt he had a High School Certificate.

Read, educate yourself and don’t display your
ignorance publicly just to spite.

Some years ago, a guy of 19 years was made a Prof of mathematics in the US.
Google is your friend.

Re: Corruption; How Did Osibanjo Become A Professor Without Phd by mrvitalis(m): 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2021
richmond500:
na u deh go through tough process, the elites knows their way around
So they should stop pretending he is holy and different
Re: Corruption; How Did Osibanjo Become A Professor Without Phd by LamidiCownu: 1:48pm On Jul 09, 2021
mrvitalis:

Peter obi had his first degree in sociology but has business degrees oga go and check same thing with profs Pat utomi his first degree was mass com but he is a renowned economist
Business degrees where ?? grin cheesy Nah all those 6 weeks online course this guy dey call business degrees.
Nonsense ! Online course wey anybody with money can attend . Even the useless Dino Melayi has about 4 of those grin grin
Please post those business degrees that made him an Economist here ..I dey wait
By the way , does business degree makes anyone a renowned Economist?

It's just like someone with many MPH claiming to be a doctor without the basic MBBS.

Re: Corruption; How Did Osibanjo Become A Professor Without Phd by LamidiCownu: 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2021
mrvitalis:

It's not about holiness .
People become prof without phd after meeting some requirements. Stop your shameful attempt at soiling Osinbajo's name.

There are numerous prof of medicine without PhD. Go get some education bro

Re: Corruption; How Did Osibanjo Become A Professor Without Phd by LamidiCownu: 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2021
mrvitalis:

Yes but u must meet other criteria which osibanjo clearly didn't meet obviously
Please tell us those requirements he didn't meet.
Shey nah the latest propaganda from Ekpa be this ?

Re: Corruption; How Did Osibanjo Become A Professor Without Phd by richmond500: 1:52pm On Jul 09, 2021
mrvitalis:

no one is holy, Osinbajo is a lesser devil compared to most politicians and he is one person that loves to promote the small businesses, also when he makes speech, he doesn't bring politics in his speech but end up saying the truth.

How he got his title is of less concern, we all are corrupt, even u mrvitalis
Re: Corruption; How Did Osibanjo Become A Professor Without Phd by LamidiCownu: 1:52pm On Jul 09, 2021
Fahdiga:
No yeebowl osu dead or living can lace Osibanjo's shoes. Not Ojukwu , not Nri , not even shuku obuko alabama grin

Re: Corruption; How Did Osibanjo Become A Professor Without Phd by Mangekyo: 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2021
See as them dey blast this OP from left to right undecided nawa

“How Many Are They”- El Rufai Attacks Northern Christians / See The Hot Breakfast North Is Cooking For Tinubu. / Buhahri Is On Cnn Now ,afraid To To Look Up And Face The Camera (pics)