Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,492 members, 7,940,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:08 PM

Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable (11393 Views)

How Much Are You Making As An Internet Content Creator? / A Week In The Life Of An Anonymous Superstar Social Media Influencer / Do You Need An Actor That Can Act In Comedy Roles Or A Tv Presenter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by ifelesin: 4:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
Phone stands

Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by Sylv10(m): 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2021
grin grin

Ayo2004:

U no sabi understand english tongue
Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by fineberry(m): 4:40pm On Jul 09, 2021
YoungRay007:
Please help me, I want a good advice on which area to choose between been an actor in Nigeria, or a musician, or just entering Instagram or YouTube comedy, please which is more profitable in the long run.
Politician.
Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by seyz91(m): 5:04pm On Jul 09, 2021
cheesy
paulolee:
Being an Instagram comedian running skits n accepting adverts from companies is d easiest if u need fame..
Because a musican n standup comedian needs huge talent n more of connection because them don too full music industry n even d made ones self don dey struggle..
forget about actors because that one worst o, even if u are talented, e go still hard to blow or get fame because d actress don use clitocurrency spoil d industry...
Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by seyz91(m): 5:04pm On Jul 09, 2021
cheesy

You no lie

Facts only!
paulolee:
Being an Instagram comedian running skits n accepting adverts from companies is d easiest if u need fame..
Because a musican n standup comedian needs huge talent n more of connection because them don too full music industry n even d made ones self don dey struggle..
forget about actors because that one worst o, even if u are talented, e go still hard to blow or get fame because d actress don use clitocurrency spoil d industry...
Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by MITCHELL96: 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2021
Where's Football ? undecided be like you know Weting football be oo sad
Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by Anieke39(m): 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2021
pansophist:
If you're good, then being a musician is more profitable. Music is evergreen, timeless, and generates passive income, sponsorship and recognition until you drop dead. Music is a universal language that speaks to the soul of every individual, even babies, if you do it right.

See track like Jerusalema, or gangnam style, people do not understand the language but still enjoy and feel the soul of it, same as afro beat. If you Google "afro parties", you'll see it being organised in far flung regions like the baltics, balkans, Scandinavia, Asia and more even if they do not understand the lyrics. You won't get such reach with comedy or being an actor, never.

Now tell me which actor or comedian have the same reach compare to people like Celine dion, Michael Jackson or even Fela.
Mr bean and evergreen the boss himself Bruce lee
Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by richardwarner(m): 7:27pm On Jul 09, 2021
A blown musician no b any of d above mate... tho a blown commediene too is head over heel to compete..
Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by Fantazy(m): 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2021
Go into comedy skits. It's the easiest!
That's what I'm planning to go into fully also.
As a skit maker, you are already an actor.
Look at Brodda Shaggi, he's already balling with Nollywood actors.

You will need a lot of connections to blow as an upcoming musician.

Note: I have skits that I produce and feature in as well, what is remaining is to give it my full time, and make it professional.
Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by Gfskw: 11:33pm On Jul 09, 2021
Luck
Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by Cohelm(m): 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
Well, if you face such dillema, professional musician career is definetely not for you. Surely, you should start with youtube or instagram. That is a nice business but you should learn a lot about promoting and making content. It also presupposes some investments in equipment, so be ready for that.
Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by Areola14(m): 10:26am On Jul 29, 2021
YoungRay007:
Please help me, I want a good advice on which area to choose between been an actor in Nigeria, or a musician, or just entering Instagram or YouTube comedy, please which is more profitable in the long run.

If you truly have all those qualities... You can be one in all. Nothing is stopping you . Start all and see it yourself after one year, the one you have more followers. You will not know the one you are good at most until you start it and watch people reactions.. welcome our new comedian, musician, and actor!
Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by AlichaNa: 9:06am On Apr 07, 2022
i love the song sm i wanna draw all four of them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20 Quotes To Inspire Great Teamwork. / Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? / Should I Change My Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.