Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,871 members, 7,872,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:18 AM

Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Nigerians Drag Her For Kissing Her Father Mouth-to-mouth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Nigerians Drag Her For Kissing Her Father Mouth-to-mouth (3985 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats / DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Nigerians Drag Her For Kissing Her Father Mouth-to-mouth by MsDoris(f): 12:41pm On Jul 09, 2021
Today is supposed to be a happy day for Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, whose Dad turned 73 but it seems trolls are really bent on not letting that happen.

Recall the movie star took to her verified Instagram page to share a photo of herself and dad in a supposed questionable position in celebration of his 73rd birthday today, 9th July.

Well, the photo stirred mixed feelings among her followers, while some felt it was normal, others felt it was all shades of wrong.

One particular troll who didn't bother mincing words took to the comment section to call the mouth-to-mouth kiss between Tonto Dikeh and her father ‘all shades of weird.’

The philanthropist who wasn't ready to let anyone spoil her day, took it upon herself to school the troll, letting the troll know that those who live in a white man's country don't act same way as Africans.

Visit site below for update;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/07/tonto-dikeh-reacts-as-nigerians-drag.html

1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Nigerians Drag Her For Kissing Her Father Mouth-to-mouth by Coldshisha: 12:43pm On Jul 09, 2021
They gave her the attention she needed

After giving many Abuja Politicians Blowjjob including Bobrisky now she's transferring the yama Yama to her innocent father

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Nigerians Drag Her For Kissing Her Father Mouth-to-mouth by Fahdiga(m): 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2021
Useless smelly bitch
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Nigerians Drag Her For Kissing Her Father Mouth-to-mouth by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2021
Remember to wait and skip ad for full access CLICK HERE! [url]fumacrom.com/18pwR[/url]
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Nigerians Drag Her For Kissing Her Father Mouth-to-mouth by airminem(f): 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2021
smiley Happy 73rd birthday to him

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Nigerians Drag Her For Kissing Her Father Mouth-to-mouth by Chimeluv(f): 12:50pm On Jul 09, 2021
Her life, Her business undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Nigerians Drag Her For Kissing Her Father Mouth-to-mouth by airminem(f): 12:51pm On Jul 09, 2021
Coldshisha:
They gave her the attention she needed

After giving many Abuja Politicians Blowjjob including Bobrisky now she's transferring the yama Yama to her innocent father
Are you kiddin' me?! shocked After the old dad have given many Young and old women around Naija serious 'heads' now his's transfering the germs bacterials to his innocent daughter...angry

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Nigerians Drag Her For Kissing Her Father Mouth-to-mouth by hybrid11(m): 12:54pm On Jul 09, 2021
airminem:
Are you kiddin' me?! shocked After the old dad have given many Young and old women around Naija serious 'heads' now his's transfering the germs bacterials to his innocent daughter...angry
grin grin grin Una no d change at all
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Nigerians Drag Her For Kissing Her Father Mouth-to-mouth by Coldshisha: 12:59pm On Jul 09, 2021
airminem:
Are
you kiddin' me?! shocked After the old dad have given many Young and old women around Naija serious 'heads' now his's transfering the germs bacterials to his innocent daughter...angry

All this feminist aunty sef angry angry Old generation men no dey lick kpekus, missionary style don do dem, so the innocent Gentle man is at risk, as we all know toto dick hey!! Is notorious and famous in Abuja for .....

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Nigerians Drag Her For Kissing Her Father Mouth-to-mouth by airminem(f): 1:01pm On Jul 09, 2021
Coldshisha:

All this feminist aunty sef angry angry Old generation men no dey lick kpekus, missionary style don do dem, so the innocent Gentle man is at risk, as we all know toto dick hey!! Is notorious and famous in Abuja for .....

... Joker! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Nigerians Drag Her For Kissing Her Father Mouth-to-mouth by decatalyst(m): 1:04pm On Jul 09, 2021
Make una leave her.

Nah these nonsense behavior she go take destroy her new relationship again.

I wonder if these people use their brain.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Nigerians Drag Her For Kissing Her Father Mouth-to-mouth by Iceyjayzz(m): 1:12pm On Jul 09, 2021
And so?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Nigerians Drag Her For Kissing Her Father Mouth-to-mouth by Cholls(m): 2:51pm On Jul 09, 2021
decatalyst:
Make una leave her.

Nah these nonsense behavior she go take destroy her new relationship again.

I wonder if these people use their brain.
My brother no mind her we know her problem...werey just dey disguise

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Nigerians Drag Her For Kissing Her Father Mouth-to-mouth by Mastakija(m): 8:10pm On Jul 09, 2021
And later toto dick will b shouting
Child abuse bla bla
And na she worse pass
From her son now her father(imagine the shameless man)
Well..I think it runs in their useless family

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Nigerians Drag Her For Kissing Her Father Mouth-to-mouth by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 09, 2021
Mastakija:
And later toto dick will b shouting
Child abuse bla bla
And na she worse pass
From her son now her father(imagine the shameless man)
Well..I think it runs in their useless family

Hahahaaaaa! grin I won't be surprised if it was her Father that disvirgined her. The rate of incest among the Igbos is atleast 90%, and that is why most of them have these behavioral anomalies resulting in Tactlessness, Emotional Dysregulation, Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder (EUPD) known in the Nigerian parlance as gri-gri & gra-gra. grin

It is that same spirit or disorder that makes some Igbo people struggle & buy flight tickets to Dubai, UAE to go rob more than 10 Bureau De Change outlets in broad day light. grin

It is this same spirit or disorder that makes them shouting & singing Egede songs (cultism) in Dubai, Rome, Istanbul, Berlin, Paris, New Delhi, Johannesburg, Accra and virtually everywhere they travel to, to the detriment of other law-abiding Nigerians.

We all saw how they butchered themselves recently in Dubai, resulting into the indiscriminate arrests of Nigerians in the UAE, cancellation of the Emirate Airlines from Nigeria and the eventual (indirect) banning of Nigerians from the UAE by the Emirati Authourities.

Yet, these bastards still go to Cotonou, using it as a launch-pad to enter Dubai.

Let me be frank with you, if you find yourself overseas and you decide, out of foolishness & stupidity, to commingle with the Igbos, your chances of ending up in jail, being killed or being deported is 97%. You can take it to the bank.

Majority of them are products of incest. I just saw on another thread; an obvious Hausa/Fulani guy insulting the Igbos that they were busy sleeping with their daughters during the Covid-19 Lockdown, and in all honesty, I tend to agree with the guy. grin

Go to Google and type "Father impregnates Daughter" or "Son impregnates Mother" or "Nephew impregnates Aunt" or "Uncle impregnates Niece" ; trust me, after Kenya, the next results you will see are from Anambra, Enugu, Imo, Ebonyi & Abia. grin

We thank Obatala & Sango that gave us access to the internet, otherwise the Igbos would have browbeaten us to death with their arrogance & braggadocios. grin

If not for the internet, we would not have known that 98% of all Igbo Businessmen are Cocaine-Traffickers, Human-Traffickers & Kidnappers.

I remember vividly when the argument about who owns Lagos was trending on Nairaland about 6,7,8 years ago; if words were bullets & missiles, all Yorubas would have been dead by now. grin

We own Lagos; We are Industrious; We control the Economy of Lagos; 90% of all the Real Estates in Lagos are owned by the Igbos; 95% of Landlords in Lagos are Igbos while all the Yorubas are Tenants; If we Igbos decide to leave Lagos, Lagos will turn to a barren Land. grin

Gentlemen, these are few of their rantings that I can remember. Meanwhile, we did not know that majority of them are into Armed-Robbery, Drug-Trafficking, Kidnapping, Baby-Factories & Human-Trafficking.

If you see any wealthy or rich Igbo man, forget that they own 5 or 15 shops with 30 apprentices at Ladipo Market, Alaba Market, Aspamda Market, Berger-Cement Automobile Center & Computer Village; just know that all these are camouflage.

Their real business and source of income gangan na Armed-Robbery, Drug-Trafficking, Kidnapping, Baby-Factories & Human-Trafficking. grin

Lastly, i'll cite two examples why you must ALWAYS be wary of the IGBOS.

Example Number 1.): Femi Fani-Kayode

As far back as I could remember, FFK has always been a darling to the Igbos until he wrote his famous & award-winning article:

The Bitter Truth About The Igbos.

Hahahahahaaaaa! grin grin grin

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/142477-the-bitter-truth-about-the-igbo-by-femi-fani-kayode.html

They nearly sent Ogbunigwe Nuclear Bombs to the house of FFK at Asodrive in Abuja. grin

Why did FFK write that article?

The answer to that question was highlighted in the first paragraph of that same article.

Excerpt:

Permit me to make my second and final contribution to the raging debate about Lagos, who owns it and the seemingly endless tensions that exist between the Igbo and the Yoruba - FFK.

In all honesty, the content of that article captures accurately, the beginning and end of all the Igbos. grin

Read that article with your objective lens and you'll agree with me that FFK did a great & thorough job. He neither lied nor exaggerated.

But the entire Igbo Communities home & abroad were enraged and started cursing him - calling him an "Unrepentant Tribalist" until FFK was provoked again and dropped the Atomic Bomb that nearly cost his life. grin

"I was not a Tribalist when i had a long-standing and intimate relationship with Bianca Ojukwu" grin grin grin

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pulse.ng/news/local/fani-kayode-ex-minister-impregnated-bianca-twice-in-london-kemi-olunloyo-says-video/6b99p3x.amp

The Igbos wanted to eat him for breakfast, lunch & dinner. grin

They got his phone number and was calling him morning, afternoon & night - threatening him with assassination. grin

If it were now that iPOB has commissioned their rag-tag Militia, I believe FFK would have been smoked like a Panla Fish by now. grin

Example 2.): Reno Omokri

Just like FFK, Reno Omo-Kiri-Kiri has always been the defender of the Igbos and one of the avid promoters of their freedom fighting.

To my knowledge, Reno has never written any article that condemns or castigates the Igbos until Lamidi Cownu their Biafla Leader was captured in Kenya like a Bush Rat. grin

What was Reno's offence?

Reno had chastised their "Infallible Leader" for his nonchalant & careless attitude which led to his abduction & torture in Kenya.

Ayayayayayayaaaaaaa! grin Reno Omo Kiri-Kiri saw his Father and mistook him for his Mother in the hands of these ingratitudinal wretch & children of abomination. grin

Reno's Facebook, Instagram & Twitter accounts were being bombarded with Intercontinental Ballistic Insults & Curses until Reno came out and addressed the issue in the thread below. grin

Reno: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu

https://www.nairaland.com/6636955/reno-omokri-regret-supporting-nnamdi

Their attitude came as a surprise to Reno and some naive people but for a personality like myself, I wasn't surprised a bit because I know these people like the palm of my hand. grin

Now, for those of you who may be wondering or imagining why this writer (myself) is filled with such hatred & bile with these self-acclaimed Jews from the East of the Niger.

Well, you cannot sow Guava and expect to harvest Pineapple.

One iPOB im-becile was busy spamming the frontpage some days ago, saying that the Hausa/Fulanis are behind the hate-filled & tribalistic comments being spun on Nairaland as means to divide & conquer the Southerners.

Yes, to some extent, he could be right but what about other derogatory posts being made by dunces line PaShukudi44, CSTR and other well-known Igbos that constitute more that 80% of all the tribalistic comments on Nairaland?

Is it the Hausa/Fulanis that were rejoicing when Iskilu Wakili killed Yorubas at Ibarapa?

Is it the Hausa/Fulanis that were rejoicing & taunting the Yourubas when Fulani Herdsmen sacked some villages in Ogun State and refugees fled to Cotonou?

Is it the Hausa/Fulanis that always post & taunt the Yorubas with the I.B.B meme with the caption: If The Yorubas Are Beating The Drums of War, I'll Go Back To Sleep?

Is it the Hausa/Fulanis that coined the derogatory names & phrases like Afonja, Ewedu & Gbegiri people & Children of the Fallen Demon?

Majority of you Igbos are brain-dead and think we the Yorubas are stupid like your leaders & ancestors.

If not that your akpu-filled coconut head is not correct and is constantly leaking hydraulic oil, you left your landlocked & erosion-ravaged enclave 2000km away to come lay claims to Lagos in South-Western Nigeria simply because my people are hospitable and accommodating.

If we had given you the Hutu vs Tutsi treatment of Rwanda, like the Hausa/Fulanis did to your stupid ancestors in 1956 in Kano State, maybe you would have learnt to always connect the plug in your mouth (that was disconnected from birth) to your brain.

Even the original Jews in the Middle East did not go to Berlin in Germany or Warsaw in Poland to lay claims to their lands before they were barbecued & roasted like suya meats at the Auschwitz concentration camps.

You will go and incite trouble and then start screaming blue-murder when the consequence of your actions boomerang; And that is when you will remember and start tagging CNN, BBC, ICC, Donald Trump & Amnesty International - Foolish People!

This is how you have successfully made every other ethnicity in Nigeria to despise & hate you.

Even in Countries like Ghana, South Afrika, Turkey, India, China, Amerika, Britain, Germany, their indigenous inhabitants hate Nigerians with passion due to your gra-gra & gri-gri nuisances that is constituted by your people every where you go.

Nnamdi Kanu had placed an 100 Million Naira bounty on the head of a sitting Governor for him to be killed.

Now that the vacuous bastard is in custody; If I were that Governor (Wike) and as vengeful as I am, what stops me from bribing some high-ranking DSS Operatives to poison him to death in detention just to get even?

This is why we keep saying that majority of you people lack emotional intelligence and always do things with gra-gra & gri-gri.

You always act before you think and leap before you look. Anyways, that is his problem.

Ancient wisdom teaches that Action begets Reaction, Cause begets Effects and Sequence begets Consequence.

You cannot be cursing & insulting my people day and night, and expect all your hateful seeds not to germinate in me and my people.

Life is a mirror and will reflect back to the thinker what he thinks into it." - Ernest Holmes.

I am just like a mirror, what you feed into me is what you get back in 100folds.

I am not one of those hypocrites who pretend to be a detribalized Nigerian.

As you're giving it to me, I am returning it back in multiple folds no-matter whose ox is gored.

Everybody in Nigeria are tribalists, they're only hiding it under their skin. As for me, it is eye for an eye. I no send any of una.

Needless to say, what Tonto Dike did in this picture (Kissing her father mouth to mouth) is a veritable taboo & abomination in all Yoruba land.

Father kissing daughter or son kissing mother, what do you expect or think will happen after that?

They will start inspecting & massaging their pubic hair, before you know it, they're having sex and putting generational curse on their bloodlines.

How can Nigeria ever progress with such barbaric animals living in our midst?

All these immoral behaviors & evil vices were imported from the East of the Niger down to the Yoruba Land because it is a norm over there.

Look at that bastard Bobrisky, I won't be surprised to know that it was Tonto Dike that turned his life upside down.

Go to Nollywood, 90% of their males are homosexual and they're proud of it. Even here on Nairaland, check all the people defending & justifying homosexuality - 99% of them are Igbos.

I have never heard of homosexual while I was growing up until Igbo people imported it to the Yoruba Land.

Alex Ekubo, IK Ogbonna, Uti Nwachukwu, Pretty Mike, Williams Uchemba and the rest, they don't even hide it anymore.

Anyways, that is not my business as long as I am not the one wearing diapers and it is not my anus that is dripping fowl-smelling water.

In conclusion, I'll leave you with one of my favourite idiom:

"If you can't take it, (then) don't dish it out."

Meaning: If you don't want to hear someone else's harsh criticisms, gibes, or insults, then don't say those kinds of things to them.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Nigerians Drag Her For Kissing Her Father Mouth-to-mouth by ModelLook(m): 10:55pm On Jul 09, 2021
Tonto Dickeh

The only Actress that her name alone screams all shades of Sensual and Sexual.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Nigerians Drag Her For Kissing Her Father Mouth-to-mouth by meobizy(f): 6:43am On Jul 10, 2021
In 2050, her son will still remain a toddler. I don't know if the boy doesn't grow or she only shows pictures of him as a preschooler.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Nigerians Drag Her For Kissing Her Father Mouth-to-mouth by slyfox35(m): 8:00am On Jul 10, 2021
Please o,is tonto dike the owner of nairaland? Am just asking
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Nigerians Drag Her For Kissing Her Father Mouth-to-mouth by phemmyfour: 8:02am On Jul 10, 2021
Clout chasing
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Nigerians Drag Her For Kissing Her Father Mouth-to-mouth by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2021
You see, you Yourubas are something unheard of. So the only reason you people are ranting is because of a stupid picture. Tonto Dikeh is just a single Ibo woman, so you people are trying to say that if a single Yoruba woman should do the same, that should mean that all Yourubas were given birth through incest.
You people talk of Ibos as bad people, but Ibos are just ambitious not greedy, let me not remind you that your forefathers sold Illorin to the Fulanis. If the Ibo were truely greedy, why did the British fight them for 31 years (in Ekumeku movement), they should have just brided one of them to sell them out, but they didn't find one.
The Ibos are the major reason Nigeria is known worldwide, Nigeria is not called the giant of Africa for just its population, but for other reasons which the Ibos constituted like:
1.) Innoson motors.
2.) Reviving from a civil war quickly.
3.) Large income which is mainly generated from the oil in the south and some parts of the east and the expensive crops of the east.
And some other reasons.
You people say the Ibos always complain of being cheated, but it's true. After all, the Ibos gave birth to what we call Nigeria today. They had all the chance to make a country of their own then, but when some parts of Nigeria said they would stay under the British custody, they waited until all the parts of Nigeria were ready to succeed.
Yourubas are just people roaming around looking for who to put their blame on. You people own the largest and most popular human parts market, but still call Ibos ritualist, can you listen to yourself.
You people took money from the Nigerian government and halted your plans to succeed, and still call Ibos back stabbers.
You people sold Illorin to the Fulanis, and call Ibos greedy.
You people just reflct your bad behaviors and give it to the Ibos.
But the simple truth is: The only reason Nigeria wants the Ibos to stay is that, Nigeria would be nothing without Ibos.

(1) (Reply)

Biography Of Jarvis AI: Tiktok Content Creator Jadorlita / Nicki Minaj Top And Favourite Hairstyles (PICTURES) / Love!!jim Iyke & Nadia Buari Share A Romantic Moment In Cape Verde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.