Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,774 members, 7,921,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:11 PM

7th Chord Voicings You Can't Resist - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 7th Chord Voicings You Can't Resist (185 Views)

Tonic Solfa And Chord Progression Of More Than Gold - Judikay / Tonic Solfa And Chord Progression Of Yeshua Hamashiach By Nathaniel Bassey / Tonic Solfa And Chord Progression Of Excess Love By Mercy Chinwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7th Chord Voicings You Can't Resist by vicstorm: 6:09pm On Jul 09, 2021
Hello guys. Here's a practical explanation and exposure of sweet 7th chord voicing you will love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnwYrJCE0bE

My name is vicpiano and I've over 230 free piano tutorial videos for you on my YouTube channel. Please don't forget to subscribe if you find any content helpful

(1) (Reply)

Tears As Sound Sultan Laid To Rest / Mavin Record Rap Good JI Jackson / VIDEO: Boyyblink - My Race - Trailer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.