Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,409 members, 7,920,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:17 AM

Urgent Help Needed!!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgent Help Needed!!!! (182 Views)

Urgent Help Needed To Track A Fraudster / Urgent Help Needed. How Can I Double 15k Within Two Weeks? / Pls How Do I Order An Item Successfully On Ebay? Urgent Help Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Needed!!!! by rexlims(m): 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2021
Good evening great nairalanders.
I have an urgent matter I need advice on.
About 5 days ago, my wife received a call from somebody that they want to buy a parcel of land belonging to d father. After meeting with them, d person explained that Airtel mast is to be sited on that very plot and they are willing to pay 7million for a 40*40 portion of d land.
D part dat gets me confused is dat apart from him are there not supposed to be Airtel representative?
Pls I need advice as to how to go about it.
Thanks
Re: Urgent Help Needed!!!! by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:06pm On Jul 09, 2021
If it's sure that Airtel mast will be cited there, do not sell. Is there a way to confirm if really the mast is to be cited? I believe others can be of help.
Re: Urgent Help Needed!!!! by nifemi25(m): 7:10pm On Jul 09, 2021
Do not sell that land instead least it to them. Insisted on seeing Airtel staffs and not that agent.. remember the money might be more than that
Re: Urgent Help Needed!!!! by rexlims(m): 7:34pm On Jul 09, 2021
nifemi25:
Do not sell that land instead least it to them. Insisted on seeing Airtel staffs and not that agent.. remember the money might be more than that
Exactly, my line of thought. I had initially told them about leasing it and d guy said it's outright purchase they want

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice Needed On Pet Drinks Distribution Business / Fcmb Announces Appointment Of Mrs Yemisi Edun As The New Managing Director / How To Leverage And Turn Your Whatsapp Into A Money Making Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.