Stats: 3,171,402 members, 7,881,464 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:18 PM

Next Governor Of Lagos - My Candidate. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Next Governor Of Lagos - My Candidate. (1101 Views)

Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career / Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) / Only My Candidate Can Win Bayelsa Gov’ship Under PDP — Dickson (2) (3) (4)

Next Governor Of Lagos - My Candidate. by ShadowCracker(m): 9:45pm On Jul 09, 2021
A real omo eko Lagos indigene will govern Lagos by 2023.

Sanwo-olu the puppet will be chased from alausa by 2023.

Hakeem Muri-Okunola is your next governor Lagosians.

Re: Next Governor Of Lagos - My Candidate. by ShadowCracker(m): 9:46pm On Jul 09, 2021
cc monogamy tinubuadvocate coldshisha sweetshisha thefilmtric latakia
Re: Next Governor Of Lagos - My Candidate. by Latakia(f): 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2021
ShadowCracker:
Why not report me to your role model Igboho werey tutu grin
Re: Next Governor Of Lagos - My Candidate. by Tinubuadvocate: 9:49pm On Jul 09, 2021
Yesterday I asked you who is this Hakeem you are unable to provide answer , And for your information no vacation in Alausa or marina in 2023.
ShadowCracker:
A real omo eko Lagos indigene will govern Lagos by 2023.

Sanwo-olu the puppet will be chased from alausa by 2023.

Hakeem Muri-Okunola is your next governor Lagosians.

Re: Next Governor Of Lagos - My Candidate. by Monogamy: 9:55pm On Jul 09, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Hahahahaha.. You no want Oduduwa republic again?

It be like your eyes don dey clear small small
Re: Next Governor Of Lagos - My Candidate. by ShadowCracker(m): 10:00pm On Jul 09, 2021
Monogamy:

Hakeem Muri-Okunola is the next governor of Lagos.

Sanwo-Igbe the puppet will be chased away from alausa in 2023.
Re: Next Governor Of Lagos - My Candidate. by ShadowCracker(m): 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Yesterday I asked you who is this Hakeem you are unable to provide answer , And for your information no vacation in Alausa or marina in 2023.
Hakkem-Muri Okunola has done great things as the head of service.

He will govern Lagos well.

Sanwo-igbe is just a puppet of baba so pe.
Re: Next Governor Of Lagos - My Candidate. by Latakia(f): 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2021
Monogamy:

Are you asking me to ask Igboho your mentor who is currently on the run? Oduduwa republic kill u there.
Re: Next Governor Of Lagos - My Candidate. by ShadowCracker(m): 10:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
Latakia:
Are you asking me to ask Igboho your mentor who is currently on the run? Oduduwa republic kill u there.
https://www.nairaland.com/6632261/sunday-igboho-house-ibadan-wasnt#103314303

Stop making excuse Igboho is in his house.

ONe lIgErIYa will eventually be responsible for your death.
Re: Next Governor Of Lagos - My Candidate. by ShadowCracker(m): 10:09pm On Jul 09, 2021
Latakia:
Why not report me to your role model Igboho werey tutu grin

Re: Next Governor Of Lagos - My Candidate. by FarahAideed: 10:14pm On Jul 09, 2021
Partied with him once at some location in VI ...He is cool cat but looks quiet reserved studying everything while whiffing f fine cognac
Re: Next Governor Of Lagos - My Candidate. by ShadowCracker(m): 10:18pm On Jul 09, 2021
FarahAideed:
Partied with him once at some location in VI ...He is cool cat but looks quiet reserved studying everything while whiffing f fine cognac
Yes he has achieved quite a lot as the head of service.

He is the next governor.

Re: Next Governor Of Lagos - My Candidate. by NGpatriot: 3:13am On Jul 10, 2021
In Nigeria, there are several loyalists of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the All Progressive Congress (APC) national leader.

The situation is also the same in Lagos State. Be that as it may, there are still those considered inner caucus members in the political family of the leader.

Hakeem Muri-Okunola is one of such persons, as his name rings a bell in the Lagos State political circle of Asiwaju Tinubu. This is because he is both a loyalist and a protégée.

Over the years, HMO as he is fondly called by friends has proven his loyalty on all fronts.

His unshaken loyalty has also seen him being rewarded, as he has maintained a presence in all the governments of Lagos State since Asiwaju Tinubu left office as a two-term governor.

https://independent.ng/hakeem-muri-okunola-sets-sight-on-new-goal/

To start with, he's not only a protegee of Asiwaju, he's one of the most trusted and loyal Asiwaju disciples.

Tinubu handpicked him to be the HOS and not only that, Tinubu unusually left Bourdillon to Alahusa to be present at his swearing-in ceremony.

OP, you are a learner...

God Bless Asiwaju Tinubu.

God Bless Lago state.

Re: Next Governor Of Lagos - My Candidate. by Latakia(f): 8:17am On Jul 10, 2021
ShadowCracker:

I never knew your were co-tenant to Igboho
Re: Next Governor Of Lagos - My Candidate. by Olatomiwami(m): 8:38am On Jul 10, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

Dont mind the OP,if he knows who Akeem Muri-Okunola is to Tinubu,he won't b saying trash here,Akeem and Sanwo are 2 sides of same coin.
Re: Next Governor Of Lagos - My Candidate. by ALTERNATEID: 8:46am On Jul 10, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Hakkem-Muri Okunola has done great things as the head of service.

He will govern Lagos well.

Sanwo-igbe is just a puppet of baba so pe.

Hakeem-Muri Okunola is worse than a puppet to Tinubu. He’s an errand boy. You can’t be dissing Sanwo-Olu by calling him a puppet and then be promoting Muri Okunola. Tinubu made HMO who he is today in Lagos public service.

Anyway, HMO can wait till 2027. There is no vacancy in Alausa in 2023. Know this and know peace.

Igboho: Real Activists Don’t Flee, They Stay To Fight Battles – Yunusa Tanko / King David Nweze Umahi University In Pictures / Photos: President Buhari Receives Renowned Islamic Scholar Shiekh Dahiru Usman