Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,103 members, 7,899,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 11:25 PM

My Girl Will Never Want Me Kiss Her Anymore: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Will Never Want Me Kiss Her Anymore: (857 Views)

She Can't Just Let Me Kiss Her...what Could Be The Reason? / I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . / She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Will Never Want Me Kiss Her Anymore: by bryandmtrs(m): 7:08pm On May 10, 2011
This is really pathetic, my girl is threatenin 2 leave me and she wuld nver want me 2 kiss her.
FOR NO REASON, tried to talk 2 her bt wont say anytin. Culd it be that am nt pleasin her enof or what,
Re: My Girl Will Never Want Me Kiss Her Anymore: by xxcarolxx(f): 7:09pm On May 10, 2011
May be your breathe smells, and she is to embarrassed to tell you,
Re: My Girl Will Never Want Me Kiss Her Anymore: by MMM2(m): 7:23pm On May 10, 2011
op
go make money.
Re: My Girl Will Never Want Me Kiss Her Anymore: by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 10, 2011
xxcarolxx:

Lolz. At poster, is she the only girl on Earth, or are u typing from Mars?
Re: My Girl Will Never Want Me Kiss Her Anymore: by annita19(f): 7:43pm On May 10, 2011
Lool another bad kisser I guess
Re: My Girl Will Never Want Me Kiss Her Anymore: by annita19(f): 7:45pm On May 10, 2011
Bad breath could be among the reasons
Re: My Girl Will Never Want Me Kiss Her Anymore: by honeric01(m): 8:01pm On May 10, 2011
odiaero:

Lolz. At poster, is she the only girl on Earth, or are u typing from Mars?

angry angry angry angry angry angry sad
Re: My Girl Will Never Want Me Kiss Her Anymore: by kokoye(m): 9:14pm On May 10, 2011
Mouthwash in the morning, tic-tac or trebor in your mouth when you want to go see her.

Enjoy the slobbing
Re: My Girl Will Never Want Me Kiss Her Anymore: by r231(m): 9:16pm On May 10, 2011
kokoye:

Mouthwash in the morning, tic-tac or trebor in our mouth when you want to go see her.

Enjoy the slobbing

annita19:

Bad breath could be among the reasons

xxcarolxx:

grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girl Will Never Want Me Kiss Her Anymore: by BloodShed1: 9:19pm On May 10, 2011
LMAO

Well, whatever the reason is, time to LEAVE!!!!

There's no going back, so big up ur chest and move the Zap. on.
Re: My Girl Will Never Want Me Kiss Her Anymore: by toritsheju: 9:31pm On May 10, 2011
simples ure a bad kisser,probably  of the slobber variety, she wants to kiss you,not have you empty the contents of your salivary glands in to her mouth tongue
Re: My Girl Will Never Want Me Kiss Her Anymore: by Dsense(m): 12:19pm On May 11, 2011
See comments . . . . .Not encouraging at all grin grin grin

OP.

Get a noose and make use of it . . . . undecided
Re: My Girl Will Never Want Me Kiss Her Anymore: by bryandmtrs(m): 12:23pm On May 11, 2011
Hmmmm, GUYZ

I really appreciate your contributions. Hope she wuld come back to me, u knw, coz there are happenin guyz out there.
sad, this world.

@adesuaobin, I tried what u askd me 2 do, guess I did that right, shocked, BUT SHE COULD HAVE TOLD ME  angry,
well.

well thnx guyz
Re: My Girl Will Never Want Me Kiss Her Anymore: by aminalib(f): 12:26pm On May 11, 2011
Your breath be bumpin thats why, go see a dentist?
Re: My Girl Will Never Want Me Kiss Her Anymore: by bryandmtrs(m): 12:31pm On May 11, 2011
thnx Aminalib
Re: My Girl Will Never Want Me Kiss Her Anymore: by aminalib(f): 12:35pm On May 11, 2011
Anything for nl member
Re: My Girl Will Never Want Me Kiss Her Anymore: by honeric01(m): 2:11pm On May 11, 2011
Brush twice daily, get rid of your mouth odor, that's the best i can offer you.

(1) (Reply)

Do Your Best For Her For Love / How To Recover Delete File From Heard Disk / Re: What Is Behind Late Marriages For Ladies ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.