Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:40 PM

Breaking News: IPOB Announces A New Leader, While Kanu Is Still In Detention - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: IPOB Announces A New Leader, While Kanu Is Still In Detention (1226 Views)

BREAKING: Finally, IPOB Announces End To Sit-at-home In South-east / IPOB Announces 5th, 6th May 2022 As Another Sit At Home Protest / Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: IPOB Announces A New Leader, While Kanu Is Still In Detention by Njokuobinna(m): 10:11pm On Jul 09, 2021
BREAKING NEWS:

IPOB ANNOUNCES SIMON EKPA AS NEW LEADER WHILE KANU IS IN DETENTION.

A Finland based lawyer and a former Military officer of that European country, Mr Simon Ekpa has been appointed to take over from Nnamdi Kanu at Radio Biafra.

In his social media post, Mr Ekpa said, "Our Leader, Mazi Nnamdi on this day, 8th of July 2021 directed that I, Simon Ekpa should start broadcasting from Radio Biafra with immediate effect.

"On this note, it is honour, and at the same time, a call to service, a call to serve Biafra nation, and a call to serve lovers of freedom.

"This task, I will do with everything in me to see that we maintain the momentum and the legacy of our leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, and IPOB.

"I will serve with everything in me and I will double my effort in media, diplomacy, and otherwise to the best interest of Biafra people.

"I am just a servant and I will serve. Our leader will continue to lead this struggle from wherever he is.

4th Estate Reporters.

Re: Breaking News: IPOB Announces A New Leader, While Kanu Is Still In Detention by EmmaJnr1: 10:14pm On Jul 09, 2021
good
Re: Breaking News: IPOB Announces A New Leader, While Kanu Is Still In Detention by AutoBodyParts(m): 10:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
Hope you are sane unlike NK. Biko seek ideas from people, build bridges. Don't turn Autocratic. People disagree on strategies, that doesn't make them enemies or efulefus please teach these on the radio or whatever means of communication you guys use. Let most ipob members turn from their violent approach to those of us that disagree with NK's approach. We are not Sabo neither do you guys love the Igbo nation than us. Igbo Amaka. Oga adịrị ndị Igbo na nma
Re: Breaking News: IPOB Announces A New Leader, While Kanu Is Still In Detention by Seniorwriter(m): 10:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
Caretaker
Re: Breaking News: IPOB Announces A New Leader, While Kanu Is Still In Detention by Emperormartin(m): 11:05pm On Jul 09, 2021
The more IPOB is waxing stronger outside Nigeria the more Nigeria is insidiously dividing...
Re: Breaking News: IPOB Announces A New Leader, While Kanu Is Still In Detention by Wawelexy(m): 11:14pm On Jul 09, 2021
Biafra is bigger than a person.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: IPOB Announces A New Leader, While Kanu Is Still In Detention by Omoslim26: 11:19pm On Jul 09, 2021
He should focus on getting his group deproscribed. If he faces the business of agitation and self determination,I wish him well, but if he takes the path of that idi amin, abacha wannabe.
I prophecy that his doom will come before 6months.

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Sit At Home In Picture. / Malawian Angry Over Decision To Deport Nigerian Drug Kingpin Without Prosecution / The Second Nigerian Civil War Is In Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.