Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,160 members, 7,890,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:50 AM

ijskkk - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ijskkk (1200 Views)

Pretend To Be Homeless For A Day And Your Mindset Will Never Be The Same / Three Women Gang-raped 23-year-old Man For Three Days After Drugging Him (pic) / Have You Ever Imagined What U ll Be Doing In Heaven If U Make It There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ijskkk by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 09, 2021
susughj
Re: ijskkk by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 09, 2021
Pls help! Help a sister pleaseee!
Re: ijskkk by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 09, 2021
Don't just view ....comment pls.....make a suggestion..... anything u think can help pls!
Re: ijskkk by Creativeace(m): 10:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
You have no friends nor relatives there ? Well I suggest you make one soonest,by the way,you can spend nights at a police station,it's your constitutional right as a citizen

1 Like

Re: ijskkk by Babamillie: 10:37pm On Jul 09, 2021
Creativeace:
You have no friends nor relatives there ? Well I suggest you make one soonest,by the way,you can spend nights at a police station,it's your constitutional right as a citizen

Y'all should stop saying things that you know can't work. How will Naija police accept that offer. If you're in that position can you go to the police station to go and sleep?

2 Likes

Re: ijskkk by LikeAking: 10:40pm On Jul 09, 2021
Creativeace:

Nawa!
Re: ijskkk by LikeAking: 10:41pm On Jul 09, 2021
I wanted to create an app for this purpose last year.

Guy men i da house help the babe.

Pls.

2 Likes

Re: ijskkk by Creativeace(m): 10:43pm On Jul 09, 2021
Babamillie:

Y'all should stop saying things that you know can't work. How will Naija police accept that offer. If you're in that position can you go to the police station to go and sleep?
well I have done that twice,but seeing as she's a woman,it may not be the best option,but I think she's running out of options
Re: ijskkk by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 09, 2021
Creativeace:
well I have done that twice,but seeing as she's a woman,it may not be the best option,but I think she's running out of options
You ve really done this before
Re: ijskkk by Susily(m): 11:58pm On Jul 09, 2021
LikeAking:
I wanted to create an app for this purpose last year.

Guy men i da house help the babe.

Pls.

Are you a programmer
Re: ijskkk by uchenageme(m): 12:39am On Jul 10, 2021
You have not told us why you are becoming homeless and which part of town you are staying in case someone has a spare space for you

2 Likes

Re: ijskkk by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 10, 2021
uchenageme:
You have not told us why you are becoming homeless and which part of town you are staying in case someone has a spare space for you
ibeju-Iekki Please

1 Like

Re: ijskkk by Sugardick: 12:37pm On Jul 10, 2021
Seems your employer threw you out and you can't go back home due to shame...

right?
Re: ijskkk by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2021
Sugardick:
Seems your employer threw you out and you can't go back home due to shame... right?

Chill dude....ya veryyy farrrr 4rm d truth.....don't jump into cheap conclusions bout pple problems.....
This is farrr serious than u think...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ijskkk by LikeAking: 7:16pm On Jul 10, 2021
Susily:

Are you a programmer

Baby programmer.

1 Like

Re: ijskkk by calabaman(m): 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2021
@ op,

I think there is a hostel you can stay around that area in which you would pay / day.
Re: ijskkk by Truvelisback(m): 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2021
Gwg002:
I ll soon be homeless,in three days time.....out; on the streets of Lagos!!! With nowhere to go. two to three days from now....am walking on eggshells noww...... Pls help! and suggestions too please.....like places or churches one can stay in for a short while...or just to sleep over at night. PLEASE!
Why homeless? Don't u av parents?

Re: ijskkk by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 11, 2021
calabaman:
@ op,

I think there is a hostel you can stay around that area in which you would pay / day.

Ooh really....where pls?....
You can dm please
Re: ijskkk by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 11, 2021
Truvelisback:
Why homeless? Don't u av parents?
they re in heaven....
thanks for asking anyway sad...
Re: ijskkk by Truvelisback(m): 4:59pm On Jul 11, 2021
Gwg002:
they re in heaven.... thanks for asking anyway sad...
It is well.
Re: ijskkk by SchoolGate: 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2021
Gwg002:
I ll soon be homeless,in three days time.....out; on the streets of Lagos!!! With nowhere to go. two to three days from now....am walking on eggshells noww...... Pls help! and suggestions too please.....like places or churches one can stay in for a short while...or just to sleep over at night. PLEASE!
Gay thief. Let me upload your real picture so that people will see and take note of you

Re: ijskkk by torqque7(m): 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2021
Modafucker with hairy balls trying to defraud horney ass guys .. spits
Re: ijskkk by calabaman(m): 7:32pm On Jul 11, 2021
Gwg002:

Ooh really....where pls?....
You can dm please

^^
Eputu, Igando area.
Been a while and am sorry, I can't give you a better description, let me Google it and see...

(1) (Reply)

What Primary School Song Do You Still Remember? / Why Does Everyone Want To Kill Me? / Cross-dressing Bill: I'm Now A Woman, Bobrisky Declares. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.