Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,602 members, 7,878,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:33 AM

Popular Scam Format Used By Women To Deceive Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Popular Scam Format Used By Women To Deceive Men (3196 Views)

Guys Be Wary Of These New Format Used By Girls / These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) / An Old Trick Ladies Use To Deceive Men(images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Scam Format Used By Women To Deceive Men by superjab247: 11:30pm On Jul 09, 2021
It is called no-sex format

When u see a woman u like,u approach her,toast her she agrees for you.You then begin to spend money for her whether plenty or small,she accepts but when you are Hot and asks for sex,she says"no sex until we marriage or I can't have sex when am not married".

My brother better tell her to refund all the money u have spent on her head or either marry her immediately (if she rejects your proposal collect all the money you spent on her).A friend of mine lost over a million naira training a girl to the university,pay all her bills and accomodation,only for the girl to run away after graduating and my friend was left heartbroken and frustrated.

Please beware of this common scam format women use to trick guys.

DONT SAY YOY WHERE NOT WARNED

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Popular Scam Format Used By Women To Deceive Men by chatinent: 11:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
I wonder why you aren't educating people on dating when they are about to marry.

Must your preeq always be finding solace everywhere premaritally abi is this thing doing you from the village?

1 Like

Re: Popular Scam Format Used By Women To Deceive Men by Bigredmachine: 11:45pm On Jul 09, 2021
Hmmmm why train a girl or whatever, when she's not yet ur wife... Abeg there's no case here... If I call the guy a fool then am insulting myself too, he's just a cheerful giver, though he did his own a million times better than me, thank God say na only phone I buy , sorry lost grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Popular Scam Format Used By Women To Deceive Men by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 09, 2021
Re: Popular Scam Format Used By Women To Deceive Men by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 09, 2021
No sex till marriage is now a new national anthem on the lips of many girls. Well, it's their choice & guys need to respect that.

As far as I am concerned, it would be very hard going into such a r/ship unless the girl is a virgin.

I would advise the girls who don't want sex before marriage to remain single till they are ready for marriage.

7 Likes

Re: Popular Scam Format Used By Women To Deceive Men by superjab247: 12:01am On Jul 10, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Hmmmm why train a girl or whatever, when she's not yet ur wife... Abeg there's no case here... If I call the guy a fool then am insulting myself too, he's just a cheerful giver, though he did his own a million times better than me, thank God say na only phone I buy , sorry lost grin grin
U need to see the kind cry matured man with bear bear dey cry grin grin I console tire grin

Women crafty nobi lie

3 Likes

Re: Popular Scam Format Used By Women To Deceive Men by superjab247: 12:03am On Jul 10, 2021
SimplyFacts:
No sex till marriage is now a new national anthem on the lips of many girls. Well, it's their choice & guys need to respect that.

As far as I am concerned, it would be very hard going into such a r/ship unless the girl is a virgin.

I would advise the girls who don't want sex before marriage to remain single till they are ready for marriage.
Forget that,the chance of seeing a virgin is 0.1%
Re: Popular Scam Format Used By Women To Deceive Men by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 10, 2021
superjab247:

Forget that,the chance of seeing a virgin is 0.1%

There are still virgins out there, with minimal % though, & the chance of one getting one is indeed very unlikely.

6 Likes

Re: Popular Scam Format Used By Women To Deceive Men by Saucekiddo99(m): 7:25am On Jul 10, 2021
superjab247:

When u see a woman u like, u approach her, toast her she agrees for you. You then begin to spend money for her whether plenty or small, she accepts but when you are Hot and asks for sex, she says "no sex until we marriage or I can't have sex when am
I'm not married".

My brother better tells tell her to refund all the money u have spent on her head or either marry her immediately (if she rejects your proposal collect all the money you spent on her). A friend of mine lost over a million naira training a girl to the university, pay
paid all her bills and accommodation, only for the girl to run away after graduating and my friend was left heartbroken and frustrated.

DON'T SAY YOU WERE NOT WARNED.

This feels like something I have read somewhere.
Yeah, Ubunja... Plagiarism.

I took my time to correct your obviously plagiarised piece.
Re: Popular Scam Format Used By Women To Deceive Men by gregyboy(m): 8:01am On Jul 10, 2021
superjab247:

When u see a woman u like,u approach her,toast her she agrees for you.You then begin to spend money for her whether plenty or small,she accepts but when you are Hot and asks for sex,she says"no sex until we marriage or I can't have sex when am not married".

My brother better tell her to refund all the money u have spent on her head or either marry her immediately (if she rejects your proposal collect all the money you spent on her).A friend of mine lost over a million naira training a girl to the university,pay all her bills and accomodation,only for the girl to run away after graduating and my friend was left heartbroken and frustrated.

Your friend na fool help me give am slap for me.....

Me am looking for who will train me and a nigga is training a pussy when would nigga start helping niggas

You sound like your friend too anyway

1 Like

Re: Popular Scam Format Used By Women To Deceive Men by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 9:20am On Jul 10, 2021
superjab247:

My brother better tell her to refund all the money u have spent on her head or either marry her immediately (if she rejects your proposal collect all the money you spent on her). A friend of mine lost over a million naira training a girl to the university,pay all her bills and accomodation, only for the girl to run away after graduating and my friend was left heartbroken and frustrated.

Nonsense!

Why will he spend millions putting her through uni? Is he her father? Foolish man! He should just accept it as service to humanity and hopefully next time he'll be wiser. Rubbish.
Re: Popular Scam Format Used By Women To Deceive Men by superjab247: 8:10pm On Jul 10, 2021
Saucekiddo99:

This feels like something I have read somewhere.
Yeah, Ubunja... Plagiarism.

I took my time to correct your obviously plagiarised piece.
Dey there dey form detective, instead of you to learn as wise niggas do u are forming detective

Pussy ass detective nigga grin
Re: Popular Scam Format Used By Women To Deceive Men by Saucekiddo99(m): 7:29am On Jul 12, 2021
superjab247:

Dey there dey form detective, instead of you to learn as wise niggas do u are forming detective

Pussy ass detective nigga grin

For someone who knows Ubunja's writeups to the extent of identifying an excerpt from one of the said writeups, you should know what I be on. If you know what I mean.

(1) (Reply)

After Having Her Way She Told Me She's Married,now I'm Dying Inside / Become Tiktok Famous - Get Unlimited Followers, Likes And Views Easily / I Need Help...i'm Losing Myself For A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.