Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,963 members, 7,890,178 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:29 AM

Bin Laden, Terror To America. America Terror To The World - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bin Laden, Terror To America. America Terror To The World (993 Views)

Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash / Vladimir Putin's Letter To America On The Syria Crisis / Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bin Laden, Terror To America. America Terror To The World by chidimarc(m): 9:52pm On May 10, 2011
you may not entirely agree with the above but the facts are also glaring for all those who care to look. America has been (suppossedly) from the osama threat. The question now is who will save the world from america?
Re: Bin Laden, Terror To America. America Terror To The World by Mynd44: 10:26pm On May 10, 2011
Most importantly who will save you from yourself

1 Like

Re: Bin Laden, Terror To America. America Terror To The World by texazzpete(m): 11:38pm On May 10, 2011
You worthless imbecilic toad!
To kill a few Americans, Bin Laden killed over 300 Kenyans and Ugandans in the 1998 embassy bombings. Your fellow black people! Any black african who does not hate Bin laden is a dolt!
Re: Bin Laden, Terror To America. America Terror To The World by chidimarc(m): 11:48pm On May 10, 2011
easy dog, this is not about race.

How many thousands has america killed to get at a man?
How many sovereign nations has she invaded and distabized just to protect a selfish 'national interest'?
Re: Bin Laden, Terror To America. America Terror To The World by chidimarc(m): 11:55pm On May 10, 2011
i dont like bin laden neither do i have regards 4 any of your imperialist, parasitic western country
Re: Bin Laden, Terror To America. America Terror To The World by Pataki: 11:56pm On May 10, 2011
chidi-marc:

easy dog, this is not about race.

How many thousands has america killed to get at a man?
How many sovereign nations has she invaded and distabized just to protect a selfish 'national interest'?
Which thousands did America kill?

Which sovereign nation has she invaded and destabilized?

Are you implying the man (Bin LaDIM-WIT) should have been left alone to continue spreading his madness on and on across sovereign nations?
Re: Bin Laden, Terror To America. America Terror To The World by chidimarc(m): 12:10am On May 11, 2011
no! Am not saying he should be left, infact bin laden should have been a forgotten case long before now.
They met him unarmed yet they killed him, the america I've heard of will need him more alive than dead.
You ask me of a country they have distabilized?
Does someone here agree with me that Iraq was better off with saddam 4 starters?
Re: Bin Laden, Terror To America. America Terror To The World by AChigozie1(f): 12:24am On May 11, 2011
chidi-marc:

you may not entirely agree with the above but the facts are also glaring for all those who care to look. America has been (suppossedly) from the osama threat. The question now is who will save the world from america?

[size=20pt]China?  As an American citizen who embraces a very left-wing/radical political ideology, I think the world isn't safe when there is only 1 superpower.  Due to our fluid political system, going from Republican neocons to Moderate Democrats, the world is really at the mercy of whomever is sitting in the oval office.  It is a good thing that we currently have a president who has a keen intellect and calm demeanor, but in four years, my fellow citizens could very well elect another ill-informed not-so-smart person, like Bush '43.  embarassed [/size]
Re: Bin Laden, Terror To America. America Terror To The World by JeSoul(f): 2:51pm On May 11, 2011
Mynd_44:

Most importantly who will save you from yourself
Gbam.

texazzpete:

You worthless imbecilic toad!
To kill a few Americans, Bin Laden killed over 300 Kenyans and Ugandans in the 1998 embassy bombings. Your fellow black people! Any black african who does not hate Bin laden is a dolt!
Its a case of severely misplaced priorities caused by propaganda-fueled antagonism towards anything America.

chidi-marc:

no! Am not saying he should be left, infact bin laden should have been a forgotten case long before now.
They met him unarmed yet they killed him, the america I've heard of will need him more alive than dead.
You ask me of a country they have distabilized?
Does someone here agree with me that Iraq was better off with saddam 4 starters?
The people in the WTC and at the Pentagon were also unarmed. Did Binladen give them notification and ask their permission  before murdering them?
Re: Bin Laden, Terror To America. America Terror To The World by cap28: 1:27pm On May 18, 2011
Pataki:

Which thousands did America kill?

Which sovereign nation has she invaded and destabilized?

Are you implying the man (Bin LaDIM-WIT) should have been left alone to continue spreading his madness on and on across sovereign nations?

actually america has killed millions not thousands, here is a history of america's military interventions (genocidal activities) all over the world, from 1890 to 2011:

http://academic.evergreen.edu/g/grossmaz/interventions.html
Re: Bin Laden, Terror To America. America Terror To The World by chidimarc(m): 5:28pm On May 19, 2011
tanx jor, if person talk am, person go die?
Re: Bin Laden, Terror To America. America Terror To The World by seadoffx(m): 7:06pm On May 19, 2011
Osama is a bad nigga but d greatest act of terrorism ever committed and that has put the world into terror since is d dropping of nuclear bomb in Hiroshima and Nagazaki, thanks that d Russians too are equal match we all in d world will be living in great terror and at mercy of d united states
Re: Bin Laden, Terror To America. America Terror To The World by armyofone(m): 10:14pm On May 19, 2011
America! America!
God shed his grace on thee
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea!

Support our Troops
SemperFI
Re: Bin Laden, Terror To America. America Terror To The World by seadoffx(m): 10:54pm On May 19, 2011
@armyofone. I see you're probably an American soldier. I wonder how happy your family will be if you're sent to Iraq and God forbid never came back.
I remember i read one American general saying 'the greatest asset of d united states is her enlisted men and women,if we must put them in arm way. It should be for a cause that worth it' i guess that general is not in his right senses hmmm?
Re: Bin Laden, Terror To America. America Terror To The World by armyofone(m): 10:59pm On May 19, 2011
born and raised and Proud to serve wink and loving it kiss

SemperFI
Re: Bin Laden, Terror To America. America Terror To The World by seadoffx(m): 11:14pm On May 19, 2011
@armyofone.I see you're a patriot,love that. Though i'm not a Us citizen bt i love d Us military but Us policies i hate. Anyway God see you thru
Re: Bin Laden, Terror To America. America Terror To The World by shotster50(m): 1:21am On May 20, 2011
If you studied the OP's post, I really do not see the need for all the name calling he got simply for stating his mind. America as a superpower is a threat to the rest of the world as much as the British were during the Empire heydays. Being patriotic should not becloud your reasoning.
Re: Bin Laden, Terror To America. America Terror To The World by Blazay(m): 9:47am On May 21, 2011
chidi-marc:

Only God for real.
In God we trust!
Re: Bin Laden, Terror To America. America Terror To The World by chidimarc(m): 6:25am On Oct 30, 2013
shotster50: If you studied the OP's post, I really do not see the need for all the name calling he got simply for stating his mind. America as a superpower is a threat to the rest of the world as much as the British were during the Empire heydays. Being patriotic should not becloud your reasoning.
no be everybody get sense

(1) (Reply)

Some Words Of Hope In These Uncertain Times / S. African Police Drag And Beat Mozambican Taxi Driver To Death / French Soldier Survives Throat Slashing By Muslim Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.