Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,071 members, 7,903,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 02:22 PM

Is It Proper For A Lady In A Serious Relationship Go Clubbing Wtout The Guy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper For A Lady In A Serious Relationship Go Clubbing Wtout The Guy? (9703 Views)

Can A Relationship Go Back Ti Exactly How It Was After One Partner Cheats? / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Should Married Women Go Clubbing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady In A Serious Relationship Go Clubbing Wtout The Guy? by Busta(f): 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2008
@poster plus people

in my own thinking i think !!!!responsible person don't have right to go 2 club it's nt too good. if u want to hav fun hav it in your room wit your family,friends or your boyfriend nt at club

good girl . . .speak for ursef abeg.

Its all bout trust and understand. I don't see anything wrong in it. As long she doesn't go to the club and start grinding on all those them street rats in the club.
she can go with her girlfriends, dancing with her girlfriends and at the end of the day nothing must happen.

Y'all need to stop the mentality . . I don't encourage married people to go to clubs but in this case, they are still dating and she's not his property . . besides if they love and understand each other, I don't see any problem there.

then again . . .every man to his own . . and the guy? its all ok for him to have "guys night out"??

very well said, bebe and Iice
not all women are stupid and two-timing B*t*hes!!
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady In A Serious Relationship Go Clubbing Wtout The Guy? by welli(f): 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2008
all part of d flexin
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady In A Serious Relationship Go Clubbing Wtout The Guy? by kalmebad(f): 2:13pm On Apr 25, 2008
@ iice
@gilgee
@Omo Eko

No one could have anwered it better than you all did

at people shouting hell no, when has r'ship become a burden,
there is nothing wrong going clubbing or dancing with other people at d club
It wil only take a girl who deosn't know what she wants to mess around at dat slimest opportunity.
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady In A Serious Relationship Go Clubbing Wtout The Guy? by DaJunta(m): 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2008
In my view, I dont think its proper for a lady 2 go alone cause

1. Clubbing is accompanied with drinking
2.drinking is accompanied with bad judgement.
3.Bad judgement leads to relaxation of one's principles.
4. Relaxation of principles leads to ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN shocked

It's advisable to go with your man cause when anything can happen,
It is best it happens with ur man wink and not some dude embarassed
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady In A Serious Relationship Go Clubbing Wtout The Guy? by Nobody: 6:22am On Jan 24, 2011
I'm gonna pull a Tpia stunt and resurrect an ancient thread. . .

Yes it is appropriate.
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady In A Serious Relationship Go Clubbing Wtout The Guy? by harakiri(m): 9:16am On Jan 24, 2011
It is wrong unless she's not into you. I'm not really into much clubbing but i know most guys who frequent clubs arent there 4 just drinking and dancing. Even d ladies throw their hair down after a drink or two. Not a very good sign from d woman ur with.
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady In A Serious Relationship Go Clubbing Wtout The Guy? by 19417able: 9:40am On Jan 24, 2011
Simply Noooooooooooooooo
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady In A Serious Relationship Go Clubbing Wtout The Guy? by johnterry1: 1:25pm On Jan 24, 2011
we know what women do in night clubs na?am amazed at some people`s comment here.dont just sit in front of ur computer and assume u know what goes on there.go to a night club and tell us what u see.
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady In A Serious Relationship Go Clubbing Wtout The Guy? by MMM2(m): 2:13pm On Jan 24, 2011
YES. depend on de lady.
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady In A Serious Relationship Go Clubbing Wtout The Guy? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 24, 2011
johnterry1:

we know what women do in night clubs na?am amazed at some people`s comment here.dont just sit in front of your computer and assume u know what goes on there.go to a night club and tell us what u see.

It is appropriate, it's just some "she time". I mean having a husband is like that extra child, some times a sister needs time to unwind. undecided
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady In A Serious Relationship Go Clubbing Wtout The Guy? by MLSwiss: 4:29pm On Jan 24, 2011
Of course it is ! It is always good to have fun with friends without the significant other. But for me, I don't enjoy clubbing without my boyfriend plus I'm not really fond of clubbing. With that said, I don't think it should be often . . . I'm only basing this on my person. I can't see myself going clubbing often without my man. Once in a while, sure but not regularly.
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady In A Serious Relationship Go Clubbing Wtout The Guy? by MrsChima(f): 10:33pm On Jan 24, 2011
Sure. Why not? I wouldn't go to a club that is not my tempo however, I would go to a nice club where a concert may be playing or a live band. I am not into that children type clubs.
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady In A Serious Relationship Go Clubbing Wtout The Guy? by xxcarolxx(f): 12:16am On Jan 25, 2011
Just reading some of the replies, why do you think if your gf or wife goes clubbing they are going to cheat, I have seen some 9ja guys who are married and go clubbing and believe me its not just clubbing they go for, They are out on the pull,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland / When A Woman Covers Her Face And Ask That Lights Be Turned Off During Intimacy / Things Happen When Ever I Try To Have Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.