Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,857 members, 7,879,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:30 PM

Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son (55588 Views)

Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures / Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Money For Daughter’s Birthday / Woman, Sister Stab Husband With Broken Bottle Over Male Child In Lagos (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by GABRIEL6036: 6:41pm On Jul 10, 2021
If I hear the future is female again, you are finish. I want to hear the future of female is evil. Over to Challengers grin grin
Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:46pm On Jul 10, 2021
That is not the right thing to do in protecting your son.

An eye for an eye

A tooth for a tooth.
An insult for an insult..
Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by idahme(m): 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2021
Mrs Blessing deserves some years behind bars for attempted murder and not bail. 9ja police.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by Macolive(m): 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2021
So bloody
Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by rotadeco27: 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2021
The person that sutured that facial wound is a quack . using nylon 2 for facial laceration is not only quackery but wickedness. Small thing now they will say they ought to be collecting same pay with dokita.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by Reference(m): 7:35pm On Jul 10, 2021
Wow. That suturing is terrible. Nigerian clinics and medics must raise their game. Long time since I've seen such crudity.... and that was battle simulation field accident in the 80's. The world has progressed through staples and onto surgical glue for some of these terrible lacerations.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by Gjmff: 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2021
Really
Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2021
KristaPretty:
Next time learn to watch your mouth and do not mock others, let alone someone else's child.

Serves you left!!!!!

Bad judgement. There would be ch
Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by nathanomochi(m): 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2021
Kai...what kinda of evil is this sef? Even the kind of suture used on her face will leave a very bad scar sha!!!!
In all,thank God she is alive
Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by nathanomochi(m): 8:02pm On Jul 10, 2021
True but then they use what they jave anyway. Preferably a nylon 4 and above suture should be fine and leave minimal scarring but as na naija we de sha,even nylon 2 na wahala not to talk of nylon 3.
Reference:
Wow. That suturing is terrible. Nigerian clinics and medics must raise their game. Long time since I've seen such crudity.... and that was battle simulation field accident in the 80's. The world has progressed through staples and onto surgical glue for some of these terrible lacerations.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by Eaglesence: 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2021
Princessogaraya:
Why mocking someone if the guy commit seduce out of frustration, she will be the one to cry more....see kind pain cause herself

Seduce grin grin
Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by KristaPretty(f): 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2021
Hammyaladin:
She was overboard but.. why can't Nigerians mind there business. Person pikin no get admission but all she could think of was gossip.

Sha she shouldn't have injured the woman. Now na prison things or high compensation, cause our police friends most eat!

She was released and asked to make little payment. Case closed
Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by KristaPretty(f): 9:21pm On Jul 10, 2021
1VOIZ:
dey for don use u finish teytey grin angry angry grin

Na true o, different hands choi grin
Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by KristaPretty(f): 9:21pm On Jul 10, 2021
jimmyolasun:

Or slippers so one mad man can wear you from Lagos reach kano
jahhahahaja
You're not nice grin
Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by KristaPretty(f): 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2021
Missyajoke:

Psychopath is who you are

Okay so this should be coming from an attention seeking obnoxious mentally unstable senseless insane twaaaat who cannot even compose a simple correct sentence hahaha
With this I realised it's useless responding to you. The stabbed woman must be your mother, next time na all her teeth plus your own eyes go follow go.

Now run along puppy and work on your English. I wonder how you got admission in the first place, with your overused vagina obviously grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin Tueh!!!!!

If you like quote me, I definitely will not respond as I will be busy looking out for better news.

Stupid riff-raff with a brain full of garbage.

Next time make sure you are intellectually sound before taking your useless hands to type considering that you're just too dumb.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by chukxie(m): 12:54am On Jul 11, 2021
Heaven knows how many times the 'stabee' had mocked the son of the 'stabber' before her cup got full. Some women mouth bad gan! Na mouth she kuku stab her!
Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by Sleekfingers: 2:40am On Jul 11, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With a Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son (Distrubing Photos)

A woman was arrested and released on bail after she stabbed her relative in the head for insulting her son, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The attacker, Mrs Blessing Odion Amayanevbo is said to have carried bottles with her to the shop of her relative, Mrs Joy Osagie Amayanevbo, after she heard that the latter mocked her son for not getting admission into the university.

Mrs Blessing reportedly stabbed Mrs Joy on the forehead with a broken bottle, leaving her with a deep cut that bleed profusely, Observed.

The daughter of Mrs Joy said Mrs Blessing would have succeeded in killing her mother "if not for the policemen who were around that quickly caught her as she was about to escape."

Mrs Joy was taken to the hospital while Mrs Blessing was taken to the police station at Estate gate, Airport Road, Reports.

Mrs Blessing was later released on bail and is said to be making threats that she will do more harm to Mrs Joy.

See Graphic Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

good....most nigerians talk loosely.....they dont mind their darn business.......next she go dey watch that her loose mouth.......
Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by Truvelisback(m): 7:17am On Jul 11, 2021
Oh! My God. An eye 4 an eye should be added in the law.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by Bishopino: 8:04am On Jul 11, 2021
People should learn to encourage, not to mock others.. or better still mind their business
Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by BeerBeerManiple: 9:21am On Jul 11, 2021
Fear Women. cool cool
Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by vikstandon(m): 2:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
Don't shame people, no matter the heat of the quarrel.

There are other things to say and move on.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by Joetttimua1811(m): 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2021
It's well make them take am easy
Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by Princessogaraya(f): 2:44pm On Jul 11, 2021
Eaglesence:

Seduce grin grin

Nobody is above mistake
Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by Princessogaraya(f): 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2021
INDUSTRIALFAN:
commit seduce Kwa?

Nobody is above mistake but you understand what I want to say
Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by Princessogaraya(f): 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2021
xynerise:

Commit what? undecided

But you understand what I want to say abi
Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by Princessogaraya(f): 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2021
Albertone:

Commit Seduce kwa shocked

You no dey do mistake

I love the seas
Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by ralmix(m): 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2021
cheesy
NaijaCoverBlog:

Are you a man or woman or do you want to cover your mouth?
Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by Polynek(m): 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2021
Nnaaee some people get mind sha
Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by enyen(m): 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2021
I believe there are some unresolved issues on ground befo re this one People should learn to mind their business. The woman that came to fight for her son should be careful because it is people like them that their children end up being a cultist. Every body is angry in this country.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by Eaglesence: 7:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
Princessogaraya:

Nobody is above mistake

I was only drawing your attention to it o. Sorry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza / Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures / Kwara 'Mad Man' Caught With N100m Cheque, Condoms, 4 ATM Cards, Politicians Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.